The contract

Devastating Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning: this chapter contains rated scene

 

At dawn, Joohyun exited YJ Tower in fear that she would be seen by anyone. She was hoping that there won’t be any employee who would come to work at this early hour. Walking down the road that was covered with shriveled leaves; the restless lady placed her hands into her trench coat pockets. This autumn the temperature was exceptionally low; she could feel the chilling breeze brushed through her bangs. As she walked into the park nearby, she took a seat at one of the bench; her head hung low with her ebony curls touching her arms. Her phone vibrated again. She knew her phone had been vibrating the whole night, but she wasn’t able to give her attention to it as the man who claimed her last night; never let her move away from him for even a second. Just like the terms stated in the contract, she is a property he owns.  Taking out her phone from her coat pocket, she checked on the messages. 

 

[Joohyun-ah, are you still practicing at the orchestra? You never answer his calls; he is going crazy any time soon.] 

-Taeyeon unnie 

 

[Joohyun-ah, are you staying out tonight? It’s getting real late already. Where are you?] 

-Baekhyun oppa 

 

[Joohyun-ah, you are making everyone worry, answer your phone!] 

-Baekhyun oppa 

 

[Bae Joohyun, you won’t want me to make a scene at Yoon Hwa Orchestra. Return my call once you see my messages.] 

-Baekhyun oppa 

 

“!” she got up from the bench and hurried her way towards the bus-stand. 

 

Taeyeon had been trying to make her husband calm down as he had intended to make a trip to Yoon Hwa Orchestra. She knew Baekhyun was worried about his sister. Joohyun has always kept the elders informed on her whereabouts and they would not interfere for as long as she keeps them informed. Instead of being upset or angry with Joohyun’s sudden disappearance, she knew Baekhyun was worried that the same incident happened seven years ago after Joohyun’s graduation would happen again. She remembers very well that Joohyun had locked herself in the practice room and fainted due to exhaustion without anyone knowing. No one dare to ask what happened nor did she intend to tell any of them. 

 

“Baekhyun-ah, maybe her phone ran out of battery that’s why she can’t respond to your messages,” Mrs. Bae said with calmness, she was somehow happy that Joohyun is missing. She knew well where she is and whom she is with. 

 

“Eomma don’t you remember how we found her in eemo’s school?” Baekhyun brushed his fringe to the back, restlessly. “I can still get through the line, she’s not answering. What if something happens? How can you still be so calm?” He was infuriated by his mother’s cool statement. 

 

“You do know she hated how we bother her with trivial matters during her practice,” Mrs. Bae seated with relaxation on the couch. “Give her some freedom and stop being an overprotective freak.” 

 

“He’s calling me a freak, chincha” he rolled his eyes and turned to Taeyeon. 

 

“Young lady Joohyun,” the housekeeper held on her small hands, checking on her making sure she is alright. “Is everything okay, did anything happen?” 

 

“I’m fine, ajuhmma,” she patted on the housekeeper arm. 

 

“Yah Bae Joohyun,” Baekhyun walked up to her, his voice was laced with half annoyed and half relief. “You made all of us worried sick, why didn’t you answer your phone? Where did you go missing the whole night?” 

 

With her lowered head, Joohyun uttered “Sorry oppa, I was too immersed with my new music composition and didn’t noticed your calls and messages. I was at Seungwan’s place last night.” She didn’t dare to look into her brother’s eyes worried that he would notice her puffy eyes. “I’m tired I’ll go back to my room first.” 

 

“Yah…” Baekhyun was pulled back by Taeyeon when he followed Joohyun. “Yah Bae Baekhyun, let her rest. She must be troubled with her own stuff. Let her breathe, will you?” 

 

“Is there anyone who let me breathe? It’s so obvious she’s lying,” Baekhyun was upset, “Seungwan wasn’t even sure where she is.” 

 

“Stop being so whiny and go to work,” Taeyeon scolded. 

 

Joohyun dashed into the bathroom after being interrogated by the protective brother. She pulled on the shower tap and let the hot water hit on her sore body. The tears that she was holding back since the very moment he laid his hand on her were streaming down uncontrollably. She was rubbing her weak body so hard that her skin is turning red, she felt tainted every time the memories of last night played in her mind. 

 

Taehyung rested his forehead on hers, both of them were panting heavily. His thumb was touching on her swollen lips and through this close distance, he noticed her cheeks were red and a little swollen. Seeing her opening her heavy double-lid eyes, he wasted no time and attacked her captivating lips again. The kiss was becoming more and more intense, he was demanding for an entrance. She could feel his arm s to the back of her waist bringing her closer to him. Blame it on her reflex action, her hands automatically rise to his shoulders, not wanting to be pulled in any closer. He lifted her in bridal style and walked towards his private room, lips never leaving hers. 

 

He placed her down on the bed and finally pulled away from her unwillingly watching her flushed face, her eyes were still closed tightly. Grabbing hold on her chin, he made sure this time she could not purse her lips as he invaded her mouth hardly. She could feel his tongue swirling inside wanting a response from her. His lips gradually travelled down to the crook of her neck, it was hot and wet searing through her delicate milky skin.  

 

Her unresponsive body made him raged. Joohyun gasped and her body went stiff when his hoarse voice filled the room. 

 

“Look at me.” 

 

She remained unmoved, he was getting frustrated. 

 

“Open your eyes and look at me,” he said sternly. Her brows furrowed at his husky voice as she knew well that his patience was wearing thin, her body was trembling badly. 

 

The next second, his weight was lifted from her and what he said made her came back to her senses. 

 

“Leave if you don’t want this,” he removed his tie and threw it on the floor annoyedly. “Don’t make it as though I’d forced you into this, I gave you an offer and it’s your choice. I didn’t pay for such service from you!” 

 

Joohyun’s eyes flutter opened at his last hurtful words. She never knew it would hurt so much hearing those words came out right from his lips. Her heart was in great pain with every word ringing in her head. He was right, she almost forgotten that he would be throwing in a huge sum of money to save them from crisis, service; she’s only a service. Getting up, her hands reached out to cup his face. Taehyung flinched a little, startled by her sudden touch. 

 

Her head hung low, eyes flickered anxiously “I’m sorry…” the hands on his face were quivering. “I’ll do better…” she gradually looked up to his eyes.  

 

Taehyung’s dark eyes darted on hers, “your last chance, you can still leave...” 

 

Joohyun looked away, swallowed before turning to the man before her again “tell me, what should I do next…”  

 

Looking down on his lips then back to his eyes, she slowly closed in their gap and pressed her lips on his, meekly. Her action gave him an answer and consent to claim her. Taehyung coaxed her to lie back on the soft bed and made sure his weight doesn’t hurt her. He sealed her lips once again, receiving timid response from her. Within seconds, he moved down to her collarbone leaving fervent and wet kisses, red marks were apparent on her delicate skin.  

 

When the last piece of clothing which separates their bodies discarded, she could feel his lips on one of her bosoms and another was d by his free hand. His hands were all over her body exploring every inch of it, sending her unfamiliar feelings. With him drawing closer to her, she could feel his body on hers, it made her blushed heavily. She could hardly breathe with the heat that was building between them. 

 

Feeling her body still trembling under him, he made his way back to her soft lips. He tried to relax her with the kiss but her sweet addictive taste only made his kiss grew aggressive, he was kissing her hungrily. Never has it come to his mind that she would kindle his desire for her to this state. He had done this countless time with different type of women but those were meant to satisfy his physical needs and a way to express his dominance. This woman beneath him was driving him insane; the intense need of claiming her that he is experiencing made him feel dangerous, she’s a menacing beautiful creature. 

 

When his hand reached down between her thighs, her most sensitive area, she squirmed at his touch. She held on his broad shoulder and murmured, breathily “protection…please…” 

 

“Ahhh…” a moan escaped her lips when he filled one of his thick fingers inside. She grasped on his wrist, “I’m not on birth control…” 

 

Her heavy eyelids made him lose control as another finger slipped in, he was sending hot breath below her earlobe “for the first time, protection would hurt you very much, can you withstand that?”  

 

Another moan filled the room, “ahhh…p-lea-se…” she looked away and bit her lips hardly to avoid making anymore sound, she was embarrassed with herself, but it was out of her control.  

 

“I’ll have my way,” he muttered and kissed her passionately while still busied with his works at her opening. “Still so sensitive, do you still remember that night?” he said against her pulpy lips. 

 

From her wetness, he knew she was ready. Positioning in between her, he whispered to her ears for her to part her legs for him. She knew what was coming, she clutched on the silk sheet as he pushed his length into her. The thin layer of resistance proved it was her first, he had taken her first.  

 

“Ahhh…” she clenched on his muscular arms painfully. Joohyun bit on her lower lip to muffle another cry.  

 

Taehyung was holding her still, closing in to her ear “I’ll be gentle, it’ll be better soon. Tell me when you are ready,” his lips pressed on hers softly. He waited for her to be ready, it was an agonizing torture to him with her walls clamped tightly on his length.  

 

When he felt the walls that were clenching tightly around him began to relax, he nibbled on her ear down to her chin back to her lips. “Can I?” 

 

Joohyun breathed in and nodded her head. He was pushing in deeper in a slow rhythm making sure he doesn’t hurt her. Her moans were like melody resonating in his ears. He was groaning from the sensation she gave him. “You are mine…” he grunted with every  he made over and over again.  

 

The overwhelming emotions in her was killing Joohyun, she hated how her body naturally reacted to his advances. Tears were flowing out from her eyes, Taehyung kissed every drop of it. He knew this was wrong, but he needed to have her. He needs her despite knowing this doomed relationship would hurt him even more.  

 

“You are now mine…” he kept his promise and pulled out before releasing on the bed.  

 

Falling beside Joohyun, his hands wrapped around her slender waist and pulled her close to him. With her small figure in his embrace, Taehyung listened to her soothe breathing and gradually drifted to serene sleep.  

 

“Dear god, for the past 7 years, I did all I could to avoid him but how could you tie us together once again...in this cruellest way?” she buried her head on her crouched legs with her endless tears mixing with the shower water. 

 

 

Jimin was pacing back and forth before Taehyung’s private room while checking on his watch restlessly. It was already half past ten and yet the room was still filled with silence. They have an important meeting with the government at eleven and he wasn’t sure if he should barge into his boss’ room. 

 

“This is driving me nuts,” Jimin hissed. 

 

It had been quite some time since Taehyung could sleep well. He often would be in the office an hour before all the staff starts work as almost every night; he would be awakened harshly by the same nightmare. But it didn’t come last night and he wasn’t sure was it because the aftermath of what he had done with Joohyun that caused him too tired or was it her presence that gave him solace. Gradually opening his eyes, he noticed the vacant space beside him, his face darkened instantly. Taehyung didn’t like the feeling of not having her by his side when he opened his eyes. 

 

“Kim Taehyung,” Jimin opened the door without looking inside. “We are running real late, you need to get ready in five minutes.” 

 

Amazingly, Taehyung came out in his full suit within five minutes. They would have been late for the meeting but fortunately the Minister of Transport was still caught in the meeting and has to delay their meeting for half an hour. After the meeting, they continued their schedule with the remaining two appointments for the first half session of the day. During the ride to the next destination, they were both silence in the car, none of them initiated to break the silence until the impatient man lose his cool.  

 

“Did you accompany her out earlier?” Taehyung’s voice was low; his eyes were looking outside of the window. He was curious but he doesn't want Jimin to see it. 

 

Jimin sighed “No, I didn’t want to interrupt so I was waiting at the doorstep.” Turning to his friend, he asked “she left without a note?” 

 

Taehyung did not answer and took out his phone to message Joohyun. 

 

-Joohyun-ie 

[Why did you leave without informing?] 

 

“It’s only the first meeting with her and your schedules are already haywire, are you going to be late daily in the future?” Jimin sneered, crossing his arms before his chest. “Perhaps you should consider getting a personal helicopter, but that is also provided the place you are going owns a heliport.”    

 

“Don’t be sarcastic!” Taehyung snapped. “This will not happen again.” 

 

“We’ll see,” Jimin smirked. His attention was diverted to Taehyung’s phone upon hearing the text message tone. 

 

[Sorry, you were asleep soundly. I was worried your office staff would be coming in hence I left at dawn.] 

-Joohyun-ie 

 

[Never leave without a word and before I’m awake. This is a gentle reminder for now; don’t let this become a warning.] 

-Taehyung-ie

 

Jimin gave a snort of disgust after peeping on Taehyung’s phone, “VP Kim, if you are going to keep warning her this way, she would be scared off.” 

 

“What did I say about not to peek on my phone, intentionally.” 

 

“If you are keeping her despite getting married in a few weeks’ time, then stop seeing or fool around with other women in the club. I’m serious here.” 

 

Taehyung nodded his head. “Have you make arrangement on the merging plan for SH Enterprise?” 

 

“Your beloved banker is working on it; he should be meeting with Baekhyun hyung soon.” 

 

Taehyung did not receive any reply from Joohyun after his last message, perhaps he has to put in more conditions to the contract, he thought. 

 

-Joohyun-ie 

[Get the contract sign by afternoon. I’d share to you the location.] 

 

“Mr. Park, we have arrived at Velvet Café,” the driver informed after pulling to the curb. 

 

Jimin unfastened the seatbelt before turning to Taehyung with a smile, “have fun eating with your future wife.” He patted on his back, “be kind.” 

 

 

As soon as Taehyung stepped into the luxury restaurant of the hotel that they would be holding their wedding at,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter