A Step into my heart

Devastating Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning: this chapter contains rated scene

 

“I’m the author of my life, every chapter of it would be written by me…”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

With the piercing sunlight seeping through the opening of the half-covered window, Joohyun began to regain her consciousness. Looking around the place she is at, it looked like a rundown place, perhaps it was an abandoned factory, she thought. She wasn’t sure who had captured her as the last memory she had before losing conscious was someone attacked on the back of her head and that spot is beginning to ache. She was seated on a wooden chair with all her limbs tied tightly. Her legs were tied to the chair’s fore legs while hands were tied together to the back of the chair, mouth covered with a strong adhesive tape. Joohyun could barely move a bit and just when she attempted with any way she could to loosen the plies rope, a familiar voice filled the factory with echo followed behind.

 

“Pretty doll, I see you’re trying very hard,” the man walked into the factory from the side entrance and paced up to Joohyun’s direction.

 

Due to the glaring sunlight, Joohyun could hardly see the person walking towards her. She looked at him with squinted eyes and when he crouched forward to her, she squirmed in the chair.

 

“Remember me, doll?” he removed the tape on her lips harshly causing her groaned in pain. His menacing voice was sending chill down her spine.

 

“K-kim H-han-bin…what do…you want?” she stammered in fear and when he leaned in to her, she tilted her head.

 

“Do you know why you are here?” Hanbin asked in a low voice, only audible for Joohyun.

 

Joohyun looked away, “How would I know if you’re not telling me.” Her heart was beating very fast.

 

A slap landed on her fair face, making her tremble “this is for irritating me,” Hanbin smiled, evilly. “Since you’re not guessing then I shall tell you, pretty doll. Looks like Kim Taehyung is one of your fanboys and you’ve finally chosen him.”

 

She frowned, looking up at the dangerous boy “So Kim Taehyung was the reason? We’re just friends, the whole school know I’m assigned to be his tutor by the President.” Her voice was still shaking as her eyes travelled to the other boys who were Hanbin’s followers, eyeing at her with indescribable look.

 

“Doll…” his smile faded and he turned to her with a wicked glare “stop fooling me, you two are definitely not just a pair of simple friends.”

 

“Why do you hate him so much, he doesn’t even bother you anymore?”

 

He chuckled at her question, “let me tell you a story then. My sister, she loves your boyfriend deeply and she thought her love was reciprocated by him. But it was all an act, he deceived her. It was all a lie.’”

 

“He’s not my boyfriend,” she was frustrated. “No use on using me to get revenge on him, it’s pointless.”

 

“Do you know how much he’d hurt her?” Hanbin caressed on her milky face with his index finger. “I swear to god, if I ever meet Kim Taehyung again I would avenge for her. I would not let him have a peaceful life. Consider yourself unlucky since you love someone like him.”

 

“I’ve told you I’m only a tutor to Kim Taehyung,” her voice was becoming weaker, “By using me to get him here is useless. He won’t bite the bait.”

 

“Bae Joohyun, you can’t lie to me. I’ve been watching the both of you,” Hanbin walked away while playing with his watch. “The way he looks at you is different, it was so much softer. His twinkling eyes were filled with love. And you, you looked like you’re in love…this feeling, it reminds you of your ex, didn’t it?”

 

Joohyun’s fist tightened upon hearing his last sentence. She bit on her quivering lips. 

 

“Stop deceiving me, you two are in love,” Hanbin laughed, “it’s obvious to everyone. I bet he should be here anytime soon.”

 

“He won’t,” Joohyun said, firmly. “What should I do in order for you to let me…”

 

She couldn’t even finish her line and someone barged into the factory. A wide smile was on Hanbin’s face as he looked at her over his shoulder. “Still want to deny? He came here in the speed of light after I send him your vulnerable photo.”

 

“Son of a !” Taehyung was ready to attack Hanbin when he saw Joohyun’s condition, her lips were covered with bruises but he was oblivious with his surroundings.

 

“Watch out Taehyung,” Joohyun shouted when he saw Mino was about to ambushed Taehyung from behind. He dodged successfully but Bobby was fast, he grabbed hold of the taller man and throw a few punches on his face and abdomen, ferociously. Taehyung was pulled back by Mino and Bobby, he knelt on the floor when another boy hit him with the baseball bat.

 

“STOP!!” Joohyun shrieked, tears were entering her eyes as she watched Hanbin’s group kept hitting Taehyung. “What do you want from us?” she whimpered, eyes on Taehyung.

 

“There’s really nothing between both of us,” she sobbed.

 

“Kim Taehyung, you lost your focus because of this girl?”

 

“What good would this do to you, Kim Hanbin?” Taehyung was enduring the pain from the beatings, “you know very well Jisoo left willingly and I wasn’t her reason of leaving. You’re blaming me so you could feel better cause you can’t touch my brother.”

 

“Shut up!!” Hanbin marched to Taehyung and grasped a handful of his hair to pulled his head up, “If it wasn’t you, she wouldn’t have left me. We wouldn’t need to be separated.”

 

“You knew the person she loves was my brother, she was just using me to get near him but yet you can’t do anything to him as it would break her heart if you lay a finger on him. Jisoo was never yours, Hanbin. She’s your sister.” Taehyung reminded him through his gritted teeth.

 

“She’s not my sister!” Hanbin roared.

 

“It has nothing to do with Bae Joohyun, let her go. Since when did you stoop so low? You’re using a girl as a bait?”

 

“But it works, Kim Taehyung,” Hanbin’s grip on his hair grew stronger. “You love her, don’t you?”

 

“She’s just an irritable tutor, Hanbin. Why would I have any feeling for her, let her go.” Taehyung eyed at Joohyun, she was in a crying mess. “Let’s end this between both of us.”

 

“Kim Hanbin,” Joohyun’s voice interrupted their negotiation, “you shouldn’t be revenging Kim Taehyung. The person Jisoo love was Kim Seokjin and do you know who he truly loves, do you really not know?”

 

“Yah, Bae Joohyun shut up,” Taehyung knew what’s in her mind and where is this heading to. He tried getting away from the two boys but to no avail. They were holding on him with enormous strength. “Stop meddling with my problems, mind your own business.”

 

“Shh…” Hanbin turned to Taehyung with his warning eyes before pacing back to the petite, frail girl. “Enlighten me, doll.”

 

“Jisoo’s love for Kim Seokjin was only a one-sided love,” each and every word were trembling out from her lips. “The person he loves is me, you’ve got the wrong person. Let Taehyung go, by torturing me, you’re punishing the person you can’t get close to. So, let him go…stop interfering with Kim Taehyung’s life.”

 

Hanbin snickered as he closed the gap between him and Joohyun, he was sending hot breath to her neck up to her ear.

 

“Stay away from her, Kim Hanbin…ahhh…” he groaned in pain when Mino kicked on his abdomen.

 

“Interesting,” Hanbin smiled, inwardly, “the Kim brothers fall for the same girl.” Looking at Joohyun with a serious expression, “I’m tired with this game too.”

 

“What should I do to make you end this, once and for all,” she said barely above a whisper.

 

Averting his sight to Taehyung over his shoulder, Hanbin muttered “both of you insisted there’s nothing between you two, right.” Signaling to , Chanwoo came with a glass of water. “I hope you won’t regret with the decision you made today in meddling someone else’s life.”

 

Joohyun gulped, “what is it that you want from me?”

 

Shoving the glass to her, Hanbin said “drink this up, I’ll set both of you free and never step into your life again.”

 

Staring still at the glass of water, she knew very well it wouldn’t be as simple as a plain water but she has to end this and get both of them out from this place.

 

“You’ll release me once I drink this, isn’t it?” she looked up to Hanbin, defiantly.

 

He sniggered, “release her.”

 

Chanwoo followed his leader’s order and cut off the rope.

 

“You’re gonna have lots of fun tonight, doll,” Hanbin shoved the glass of water near her lips.

 

Grabbing hold of the glass, her hands were shaking again.

 

“Bae Joohyun, don’t drink it!” Taehyung shouted.

 

“Stay still!” Bobby smacked on the back of his head.

 

Resting his arm on Joohyun’s shoulder, Hanbin said “don’t waste my time, are you gonna drink it or not?”

 

Joohyun brought it up to her lips and emptied the water within seconds.

 

“Hahahahahaha,” Hanbin’s sinister laughter echoed in the factory. “I trust what you said and I’ll see what would happen after today. Release them.” He ordered and made his way towards Taehyung, “Enjoy tonight.”

 

Taehyung rushed to her side immediately once Hanbin left with his group. Having one knee down on the ground by her side, he untied the rope around her legs before pulling her into his embrace. He was holding her firmly.

 

“You scared me, do you know how worried I was?” he held firmly on the back of her head. “Can’t you stop meddling with everyone’s life? Let me handle my own problems, why did you even interfere with it, I told you to stay far away from me.”

 

Getting no response from the frail girl but only feeling her grasped on his shirt, he released her and held on her face. He could feel a fierce heat building up her rosy cheeks, “were you sick this morning?”

 

Bringing up her head to meet his eyes, she shook her head “no, I was unconscious since last night after we parted.” ping her jacket, she panted “it’s very hot here…do you feel it?” she rested her hand on his shoulder.

 

Reaching out his hand to her forehead, he worried “you’re burning…”

 

“It’s too hot here,” she held on his arm and placed it on her chest, “could you feel it, it’s very hot…”

 

“Joohyun, stop!” he pulled his hand away from her when he felt his hand brushed through the lower part of her chest.

 

“I’m taking this out,” she removed her jacket and just when she was about to lift up her tee, he grabbed hold on her hand and stopped her. “Taehyung-ah, do you feel hot too?”

 

“That drink, it must be that drink,” he hissed before looking down to the girl, her face was red and hot. “We need to go to the hospital, you’re drugged.”

 

“Drug?” she mumbled. “No, we can’t. You’ll be in trouble, we can’t go to the hospital.”

 

“But you’re already in this state,” he grasped on her hands tightly, stopping her from removing her last piece of clothing. “Stop taking them out.”

 

Taehyung’s heart was beating tremendously fast. He was cracking his head to come out with a better plan faster. Looking around the surrounding, he said “I’ll bring you to my hotel.”

 

“Cannot, you can’t do that,” she panted, “we are doomed if your parents know about this.”

 

“Do you even know what drug that is?” he raised his voice, “look at you, I’m sure he had put some ually stimulates drugs. I’m sending you to the hospital.”

 

“Don’t,” she held on his arm, “there’re other ways to stop this right, not the hospital, not your hotel. Just put me somewhere, let me be alone.”

 

“Could you even control yourself?”

 

“I can, bring me back to Jin oppa’s apartment, it’s safe there.”

 

“It’s too far away, you won’t get to hang on,” He checked on his watch. “That’s why when I asked you to stay away from me you should’ve just leave.”

 

“But everything is over now, he promised to stay away from you,” her breathing was getting uneven.

 

“I’ll bring you to a nearby motel.”

 

When they arrived, Joohyun could barely walk in a straight line. Taehyung brought his arm around her shoulder and led her into the motel he usually hid in order to avoid his family.

 

“Shindong hyung,” Taehyung placed his cash notes on the counter, “one room, we would check out by tomorrow morning, latest.”

 

“Taehyung-ah, it’s been quite some time since I last see you bring a girl along,” the older man kept peeking on Joohyun who was wearing Taehyung’s oversized hoodie jacket. “You have a shy girl here, why is she hiding so much.”

 

“Hyung…stop teasing us,” Taehyung checked on the girl in his arm who was leaning her head on his chest. She was clutching on his blazer tightly, feeling very uncomfortable with the foreign desire building in her body.

 

Stepping into the room, he placed her on the bed, concernedly. “You sure it’s a good idea to stay here?” looking down on her fair hands, he noticed her nails marks on her wrist. She was digging her nails on her pale flesh to stay conscious. “Are you silly, stop it.” He stopped her.

 

“Don’t touch me,” she pushed him away and got up from the bed. “I need to take a shower.”

 

“Are you insane, it’s freaking cold out there.” He held on her wrist pulling her back, “where are you going.”

 

“Don’t touch me, I can’t breathe,” she bit on her lower lip.

 

“I’m sending you to the hospital,” he grabbed his car key and just when he was about to make his way to the door, Joohyun pushed him on the wall and crashed her lips on his. She was leaning her body closely to him, it made her felt better.

 

He could feel her tongue making its way in, arousing his very sensuality inside of him. His hand gradually brought up to her petite waist, drawing her even more closer to him as he deepened the kiss. They were not sure how much time they spent feeling each other body warmth by the doorway before falling on the bed.

 

Taehyung released her and brought her wrist up above her head. They were panting heavily; his eyes were staring still on her lustful ones. “You’re out of your mind now. You would regret when you regain your self-control.”

 

“Help me…I’m in so much pain. I can’t stop this needing feeling…it’s burning inside, it’s too overwhelming…” her voice was weak, tears were flowing down her delicate face. Loosening his grip on her wrist, she held on his face “we can’t risk going to the hospital. Taehyung-ah, help me…”

 

Closing in their small distance, he kissed away the tears that were pouring out without a stop. “I can’t do this to you…” her continuous sobs were giving him great misery, “this is not right…”

 

Her hands reached up to his waist, gently pulling him in, “please…”

 

He finally gave in, “Do you trust me?” he looked down to the girl beneath him.

 

“What…”

 

“I’m not sure if this work but it should ease you a little,” he cut her off, his voice was quivering “I’ll just do it with my fingers and make sure I don’t pop your cherry,” he whispered before placing his lips on her.

 

Within a minute, he pulled down her sweatpants, she could feel his touches on her inner thighs, making its way to her most private area. She wanted to stop him but the feelings his hands were giving her somehow easing the overwhelming feelings that were tormenting her earlier. When his lips travelled down to her neck, she closed her eyes, shyly not wanting to see his expression.

 

“Tae…ahhh…” a moan slipped out from her lips, when his finger made contact with her most sensitive area. She was biting on her lips hardly.

 

“Don’t hold it…” he went up to her lips again, “let it out…I’ll make sure this end fast…”

 

-

 

“Don’t come to school tomorrow,” Taehyung said without looking at Joohyun as he closed his car door. “Just rest for a day…”

 

She nodded her head, still avoiding to have any eye contact with him.

 

“Go in…” he uttered before placing his hands into the pockets of his pants, “I’ll leave once you are in.”

 

“Good night,” she whispered, awkwardly before running into her house.

 

Getting into his car, he banged his arm on the steering wheel to released his frustration before holding on his forehead. “Damn!”

 

Just when he was about to leave, he received a text message from Joohyun.

 

[about earlier…have you calm yourself after the cold shower?]

-Ms. Tutor

 

“!” he groaned in pain.

 

[the next time this happen again, you’ve to take full responsibility of it!]

-Kim Taehyung

 

Joohyun was blushing heavily upon reading his message. She knocked on her head, “babo, you should have just listen and go to the hospital. How are you going to face him now?”

 

-

 

Back with his usual routine, Taehyung would accompany Joohyun to school by public transport every morning without fail. Ever since the abduction incident, both of them had been feeling uneasy and awkward with one another, especially whenever his hands touch her, her face would blush heavily.

 

“Pretty doll, so how was that night?” Hanbin asked after getting his bag from the locker.

 

Joohyun was blushing, “you promised to stop.”

 

He chuckled, “Don’t worry, I remember…just curious.” Seeing Taehyung coming to their direction from the lobby, he purposely placed his arm around Joohyun and whispered to her ear. “Are you interested to how he would react?”

 

“Who?” she asked, confusedly.

 

“Kim Hanbin!” Taehyung ran up to them when he noticed Hanbin’s close contact with Joohyun. “What are you doing?”

 

Hanbin released Joohyun and smirked “got you the answer, doll.”

 

Watching him walked away from them, Taehyung was upset with Joohyun’s lack of self-defense way of behaving. “Did he do anything to you?” he held on her wrists, opening forth her arms to check on her.

 

“Nothing, he was just teasing me,” she withdrew her hands from his, awkwardly.

 

“Stay with me from now on,” he stated, firmly.

 

“But…”

 

“No but,” Taehyung cut her off. “I know I don’t attend 1 of your classes but I’ll walk you there and pick you once your class end, starting from today.” He grabbed hold on her hand and walked towards her class.

 

Jimin can’t help but to pull his buddy away with him once Joohyun entered the class. He held on the blonde-haired boy, “Chingu…I don’t mean to be nosy but I need to ask this. Are you opening up for her, are you falling in love?”

 

Leaning over to the railing, his eyes were still on the students going up and down from the stairs. “I don’t know either, I’m confused with myself too. But one thing that I’m certain is, she has a special space in my heart.”

 

“Great, she’s in your heart already?” Jimin leaned his back on the railing. “Progressing pretty fast, huh…”

 

Both of them remained silent for a moment.

 

“You do know that Jin hyung love her, don’t you,” Jimin reminded.

 

Taehyung nodded his head, “I know, but she doesn’t feel the same way as he.”

 

“So, you’re going to fight him for a girl?” Jimin sighed, “could you handle this and do you know about his ex?”

 

“I was about to ask that too, who is he and what exactly happened?”

 

“There are things you need to find out yourself,” Jimin said. “Don’t hurt yourself by falling in love, you know this is not your thing. Take care of yourself.”

 

-

 

“The mid-term examination results are out,” Namjoon knocked on Joohyun’s table, excitedly.

 

Turning to Taehyung who buried his head in his arms, sleeping soundly on the table, she looked up to Namjoon, “you go ahead first, I’ll catch up in a while.” Gently patting on Taehyung’s back, she saw him moved. “Wake up sleepyhead…”

 

Joohyun chuckled when she saw him rubbed on his eyes like a kid, “the results are out, are you ready to check it out?” she fixed his messed-up hair, “I guess the intensive training drained you out.”

 

“Are you excited with the results?” he gulped down his bottle of water before closing the cover and got up from his seat.

 

“Of course, I am, I’ll be dead if you did badly,” she smacked on his long arm.

 

As they walked towards the notice board where the students results list was attached on, they noticed many of them were excited and some were walking away with sad face.

 

“Kim Taehyung, unbelievably you’re in Top 10,” Seulgi turned to him with wide eyes. “Joohyun is really superb…”

 

“I was already good myself,” he said while checking on the top list.

 

“But she got herself dropped from the top to 2ndplace,” Seungwan was eyeing hardly at Taehyung.

 

Joohyun laughed it off, “Me and Namjoon-ie always switched our spots, right…”

 

Namjoon tilted his head to her and whispered “but your total score dropped quite a lot this time.”

 

She nudged her elbow on his arm, “shh…alright, I’m done. I’ll need to settle some problems.”

 

Taehyung followed behind her when she left hastily. He stopped his steps when they are at the locker area, she was taking a stack of letters from her locker.

 

“How much time do you spent in sorting out all these letters and returning it back to the owner?” he stood behind her.

 

She knew he was following her from the moment she left, pushing in the thin envelope into the locker before her through the small gap, she said “I didn’t really time it but this is definitely not something I like to do.”

 

“Then why would you do it,” he took one of the letter and noticed she had wrote a soft rejection and thank you note on the opening of the envelope. “You even returned the letter to them?” he frowned.

 

Still carrying on with her work, she replied “what’s the problem, I’m not interested with them nor I’m planning to have any. It’s only right to return it back to them. This way, they won’t hold on any high hope.”

 

Brushing his nose tip with his index finger, he asked “would there be any exceptional, maybe you drop the letter or something and you only return the envelope without the letter?”

 

“Are you that intrigued with this or…” she looked into his eyes, intently “you have send in one before?”

 

“Hahaha…” he laughed sarcastically, “are you mad? Why would I write you a love letter?”

 

She had a lopsided smile on her face, she didn’t like his reaction. “Then don’t be a curious cat and keep bugging me with questions, go away,” she pushed passed him. “By the way, I can’t do revision with you at Jin oppa’s place, are you okay to come to my house?”

 

“Alright, I’ll see you once I’m done with my last class.”

 

-

 

“Kim Taehyung-shi,” the lady in her late forty welcomed him into the house. “Agassi went to the convenience store, she should be back soon. I’ll bring you to her study room first?”

 

“No worries ajuhmma, I’ll wait for her at the living room.” Taehyung bowed politely. “May I use the washroom?”

 

“Sure, it’s on the left side. I’ll lead the way…”

 

“Ajuhmma, you can carry on with your work. I’ll find my way.”

 

Walking down the hallway towards the washroom, a sudden loud voice filled the hallway. It was coming from the room right at the back. Taehyung didn’t want to be nosy at first but the name that involved in the argument has caught his attention. With small and quiet steps, he walked towards the room and eavesdropped the heated discussion. It was Mr. and Mrs. Bae.

 

“I’ve told you Baekhyun is the sole heir to your business and Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter