Chapter six : Pushed aside

Across the bridge

He called but no one would answer, he focused harder, focused on his need for a talk and on his anger, he fell into a place he almost never visit before. Memories.

It was blurry, fast, he felt like if he was running.

 

"Mommy ! Jiwon felt from the chair !!"

 

He couldn’t breath anymore, he was looking through his brother’s eyes at himself, he was one year old,lying on the floor. The memory changed, but he didn’t saw anything, it was too fast, he focused harder but for somereason he kept getting out to new places and new memories, he couldn’t reach out to his brother when he saw a face. A young girl’s face.

 

"Jaebeom, what is it ? Are you alright ? Jaebeom ?"

"GET OUT !"

 

Jiwon felt like someone was punching him in the stomach and his spirit suddenly came back in his body, he was lying on the floor not sitting anymore, he tried to catch his breath but it was hard, every inch of his body hurt, every part of his brain was on fire, his brother had expelled him from his mind, he had actually thrown him away ! Despite the wounds it could have create to both of them ! He had chased him away. He clenched his fists and grits his teeths.

 

"Bobby ?! Bobby are you alright ?"

 

He heard the call clearly but he just couldn’t answer, he was in too much pain to even move. Hyewon appeared upon his face, her brown hair like water fell and touched his face. They were softer than he had imagined.

 

"Bobby ? Are you alright ?"

 

He didn’t answered because everything turned black.

When he woke up he was still on the field, Hyewon was here with him, she had place his head on her knees and covered his body with her jacket, which meant she was in a T-shirt outdoor in the very cold weather of South Korea. She didn’t cared, she couldn’t decide rather to leave him here and go for help or stay here in case he had a problem. So she stayed, she called Hanbin who was on his way, but Jiwon woke up before Hanbin made it to them.

 

"Hyewon ?"

"Bobby! Are you ok ? What happened ? Don’t moove !"

 

But it was too late, he was already on his knees trying to get up when he realized her arms were , so was , she had put all her warmer clothes on him.

 

"You crazy idiot.... Put on your clothes..."

"Bobby are you ok ? Bobby wait..."

 

She got up and helped him do so. But it was hard for him to stand, so she held him, Hanbin arrived and helped them get inside. Then, finally Jiwon felt like his strenght was coming back.

 

"Bobby..."

"Would you please stop, Jiwon said"

"Stop what ?"

"Looking at me like I’m some abandonned puppy."

"I’m just worried."

"Why ? Why do you worry ? I’m fine !"

"Bobby ! Hanbin said with anger, you stop ok ? She found you lying on the floor and you passed out, I’m worried too... Hyewon, can you leave us ? This idiot probably needs some calm."

"You’re not exactly calm, she said, but yeah just... tell me if he needs something."

"I’m right here guys."

 

Hyewon left and Hanbin focused on Bobby, he was his best friend, it wasn’t the first time he saw him having that kind of trouble, weather it was his health or just his attitude, he could see Bobby was having what he called a "bad Bobby time", he never told it to Bobby, but he always knew when something was bothering him, but this time, he wouldn’t be here to take care of him, so he had to talk it out.

 

"Bobby..."

"I’m fine, I’m sorry ok ? I was just tired and.."

"Bobby you are extremely bad at lying, but like... extremely bad."

"What ?"

"Your eyes, really it’s so obvious."

"How do you all see that ? What’s wrong with my eyes ?"

"I will teach you how to lie properly if you tell me what’s bothering you."

"Nothing !"

"Bobby, this may sound as a surprise to you but I know you are having nightmares, I know you have anger issues, and I know that this is more than just... Teenagers stuff, it always had been more."

"How... what ?"

"I think you should see someone."

"What ?"

"Like... a professionnal."

"Are you serious ?"

"Dead serious, you told me once about what happened to your family, and the fact that your actual family isn’t exactly the most loving and peaceful kind. Bobby, maybe you have some issues you need to settle."

"You think I have a problem ?"

"No... I don’t mean it that way..."

"Oh really ?! You think I’m insane Hanbin ?!"

 

Jiwon instantly got on his feets and grabbed his friend by the shirt.

 

"You think I need your help ?!"

"Bobby let go of me. Now. Hanbin was very calm."

"Don’t give me orders !"

"Bobby. Let go of me. Please."

 

Jiwon realized what he was doing and let go of his friend, maybe he was insane, maybe he just couldn’t control himself... It suddenly became hard to breath, like the air was too thick.

 

"Bobby.. ?"

 

Jiwon got out of the room, he went outside, he started to run, he needed air, space, quiet, he needed.

Suddenly he ran into someone, he fell, the person fell too. That person grabbed him, he was attacked, he kicked the thing but it wouldn’t let go of him, the thing pushed him on his back so he hit his head on the floor. He couldn’t see, so he grabbed something and pulled him next to him on the floor and jumped fastly on the thing, he hit the thing once before he suddenly realized who it was.

 

"Seunghyun."

"Your defending skills aren’t as good as they should !"