I want to fearlessly love the blood-soaked world that I was born in rather than being forgiven, forgive and believe in me – [Act. 06]

[Re:write] - Blue Tomorrow #1 The Complicated Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For instance, I’ve been thinking about this...

I wonder if there’s a world that isn’t bound by this fate,

But... when I’m by your side, then I could forget everything, it’s true

I loved you

===

 

(Seungri POV)

          I saw Jiyong still able to move. Erased the stain of blood in the corner of his lips, he showed his annoying smirk again. ”You’re really hard-headed.” I hissed under my breath.

            ”What’s wrong, Seungri?” He paused as he called my name. ”Your attack even couldn’t make me kneel down!”

            I froze as I felt a sharp blade pierced my back.

            ”Stop your naive attitude, Seungri.” He whispered into my ear. Then, in a blink of eye, he stood right in front of me. ”You said to them that you’re their enemy, but... you want to save them.” He paused while his brown eyes gazed upon mine. ”How ridiculous!” He stabbed another dagger on my left shoulder. Then took it harshly, stabbed it again at the same spot. ”If you’re their enemy, you should kill them. But, if you want to save them, you must be their family. How could you didn’t understand that simple fact, Seungri?”

            I knelt down as a flash of my memory came out suddenly, got me a terrible headache.

”Help!!! Help!!! Help!!!”

I closed my own ears with my hand-palm as suddenly I heard people screamed for help. The same voice I kept hearing in every night, in every sleep. People’s hoarse voice screamed and cried, it rang continuously like a broken record. Even I closed my eyes as the next thing I heard was the sound of broken woods, broken brick walls, glass scattered, bullets firing, swords clashed, ticked in every second, formed into a heartache music to every single living soul. The red fire burned every inch of the thriving land, ate every flammable things then turned into ash. All that picture suddenly appeared in my mind.

            ”Oppa...”

            I froze as I heard that trembled voice called me. I opened my eyes slowly, and got speechless as I saw that little figure stood there... in between the dead bodies. My little sister. Her pleading brown eyes, her fairly short blond hair, her left hand which embrace her teddy bear doll, even the short yellow and white dress with a big flowery bow on the back which she wore. She’s the exact little sister of mine.

            ”Ha... Hana...”

===

(Normal POV)

            It was when Seungri moved his right hand to reach his little sister’s figure, her figure disappeared. It got replaced with a young man stood at that exact place. That young man has ruffled black hair with lighter grey tips. He has a pair of sharp gold eyes which resembled snake eyes behind his teal glasses. He dressed in black, as he wore black blazer with the left arm rolled up showing the bandaged arm and black button-up shirt with cravat on the collar. He matched it with the dark pants with a white belt and black boots. He wore a gold pendant with a maroon coffin on it around his neck and draped over his chest.

            ”Hahahaha... it’s so great! The look on your face, Seungri.” That young man said, followed by his maniacally laugh. ”So... this is the darkest past of yours?” He said again. This time, he looked at his surroundings.

            The inferno. Where the beautiful lightning bug which descend upon the tip of blue iris plants got replaced with the red flame which ate every inch of the thriving land. Gun powder and rancid odor of blooded died bodies matched with the thick black smoke which flied up to the night sky. The ruined buildings, the scattered glasses, the withered plants, all of that mixed just to form a mess in that previous beautiful village.

            ”You’ve given me the most beautiful dream I’ve ever seen, Seungri.” That young man took several steps forward, then stopped. Put his right foot on the back of one of the dead bodies lied there. ”You may got stronger, even you let your black demon took control of you. But... it seems that you still couldn’t let go of your darkest past.” He walked again, this time... he stopped just five steps away from Seungri. ”Your worst nightmare.”

            Seungri still remained in his place, didn’t make any move. Eyes closed, his trembled hand-palm still covered his ears. The scene he saw in front of him seemed so real, so alive. The worst nightmare which he tried to forget every second in his life, it came... haunted him endlessly.

            ”I... can’t do this... anymore...” That was his last sentence to himself before surrendered.    ”Are you sure, Hyun?” Aimer’s stern voice alerted him.

            No answer.

            ”Then, I won’t hold on this time.”

            Seungri opened his eyes, slowly raised his head. He eyed the young man dressed in black with no expression. It was opposite with the look in the young man’s eye. He knew that Seungri has changed. Just like the color of Seungri’s eye which turned into complete scarlet red eyes with a slight pinkish hue, also... his indigo hair slowly turned into complete white-silver color. The young man dressed in black smirked as he saw Seungri’s transformation.

            ”You’re really interesting, Seungri. None has predicted you still can change into something like that after using your final release for the longest time ever.” He muttered as his eyes still gazed at Seungri.

            ”Heavenly Rhyme, huh?” Seungri asked with cold voice, his eyes looked at the pair of gold eyes several meters away from him in uninterested look. ”You created a reality marble by unseal the most unwanted nightmare of your opponent, you weakened their heart by that memory. Then you let your weak-hearted opponent to kill themself. How cunning?!”

            ”You know so much ...”

            ”You’ve told me countless times back then, Sorey.” Seungri’s cold voice cut the young man’s (whom got called by him as Sorey) words even before the latter got the chance to finish it. Sorey narrowed his eyes as he heard that nickname got called from someone like Seungri. No, it’s not Seungri. That cold way talking was owned by Aimer, Sorey’s most hated woman in his past.

            ”I have to admit it. You’ve succeed in making Hyun fall for it.”

”I’ve got information that there are two black demons which resided in Seungri’s inner world, but it seems that you take the major role, aren’t you Aimer?”

            Sorey can took the conclusion so fast just by the current look of Seungri. White-silver hair, great spiritual energy owned by the wind magician, cold gaze, harsh voice tone. All of it were resembled with Aimer’s, except the scarlet orbs. As long as Sorey remembered, Aimer’s eyes were colored in charcoal, not scarlet.

            ”I? Take the major role? Maybe it’s in your opinion, but... it’s not true. Actually, my late master has asked me to guard him, to keep him safe and alive until his true black demon awaken.”

            Sorey gave Seungri a questioned look as he heard that short statement. He didn’t understand fully what the meaning behind those words. ”What do you mean?”

            ”You will know later.”

===

            Dara still hugged Chaerin tight as if she’s afraid that her leader will gone. She didn’t know the exact thing that had been happened there. Since the beginning until now, she couldn’t stop trembling because of the terrified situation she’s in. Several minutes ago, Choi Seunghyun has asked her to do something simply like took care of her unconscious leader and sat the unconscious Kwon Jiyong near the brick wall not far from her place. After that, she saw Choi Seunghyun used his black demon to fight against Seungri, then saw him got defeated. But, the most surprising thing ever happened there was the sudden reaction of unconscious Jiyong. He like someone else whom Dara never seen before. The strange Jiyong fought against Seungri, and now... both of them lied on the snowed pavement after the fierce fight in the height. But, the high pressure of magic energy around them still made Dara feared to death.

            ”Da... Dara...”

            Dara shifted her attention from the battleground to the owner of the voice which has called her. She looked at the leader whom inside her embrace.

            ”Chae, you...” Dara was unable to continue her words as her tears interrupted her for doing so.

            ”What... happened?”

            ”Seunghyun... Seunghyun sunbae... Jiyong...” Dara said random things as she didn’t know how to form a sentence to her leader to describe whatever her eyes have been seen.

            ”What...”

            Both Chaerin and Dara got surprised by the sudden shock of the ground beneath them. The two girl immediately lied on the ground as they felt that their spiritual energy got out. Dara’s eyes widened as if she saw a horror movie as her eyes caught the dark-red colored magic energy which emanated from the magic circuit flied up, then entered the black circle hung on the night sky which since when she never known it got created.

            ”What is that?”

            Different from her teammate whom stunned with the mysterious black circle in the night sky, Chaerin couldn’t leave her gaze on Seungri’s unconscious body. From her place, she could felt that the spiritual energy around him increased, and got stronger far beyond her imagination. She’s no longer acknowledge that spiritual energy anymore. The next thing happened was Jiyong got flung meters backward, suddenly. His wounded body got worsen as he coughed blood out. His breath got shortened, his eyes narrowed as he tried to focus his eyesight on his opponent whom slowly got up from the ground.

            ”Tsk! How he become so strong like that?” Jiyong (Sorey) muttered. He saw Seungri stood up, his head hung low, but in his right hand he already held a sword. Slowly, Seungri walked over Jiyong’s place. Jiyong (Sorey) just could eye every step which Seungri took, he did nothing. The body owned by Jiyong has turned numb because of various attacks it has got since the beginning of the battle. He couldn’t move. He’s the one who should end Seungri’s life, but why? Why it turned the opposite? Seungri got closer... and closer, as slowly he raised his head to face the one whom battled with him. He stopped right in front of Jiyong.

            ”Get out of him.”

            That was Seungri’s last words before his long silver sword severed the bound in soul chain of Jiyong’s inner world which attached to Sorey, and added the soul seal to prevent Sorey from got in back to Jiyong. Seungri’s scarlet eyes looked at the unconscious Jiyong who lied on the ground, again.

            ”I hope... I can see you again, Ji Hyung.”

            The long silver sword of Seungri’s fused into the wind after that. Seungri took two steps backward, then turned to leave Jiyong. But he stopped in his third step.

            ”You may take them back to the headquarters, Major Eun.”

            The said man appeared from one of the old buildings there. He looked at the young man whom previously under his care.

            ”Faster! Before this place collide.” Seungri said again. He didn’t eyed or face the man whom he got into conversation. ”Ah... I’ve been let it got opened too long, even make that black curse circle got created.” Seungri muttered as he looked at the black circle placed up in the night sky which still got filled with the magic energy from the old magic circuit. Then he took another steps, leaving the unconscious Jiyong, towards the old magic circuit.

            ”What will you do?!” Major Eun’s sudden shout stopped Seungri. The younger man turned around and saw the commander of Zero Division looked back at him.

            ”It’s not your business... traitor.”

            Seungri said it in low tone, but it still loud enough to be heard by Major Eun Jiwon. Especially the last word of Seungri’s answer. Traitor. Major Eun knew it well, why Seungri called him with that kind of thing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter