As long as you eternally persist with this warped story, the never-healing scars of your memories will forever be so precious - [Act.08 - part.3]

[Re:write] - Blue Tomorrow #1 The Complicated Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While at The Sleepwalker’s temporary headquarters – Crystalise

            Seungri still dumbfounded as he heard Fylk’s statement which said that his sister – Lee Hana – still alive and got involved in that war.

            ”Say it again, Fylk.”

            ”Lee Hana, your sister is still alive. And she’s involved in this war, Master Lee.” Fylk repeated the same sentences he said before just like his master’s order. ”You must have seen the four artificial walls made of magic which covered the old magic circuit area and its surroundings, right?” The handsome black demon asked his master which got replied by a nod. ”It was her magic, Master.”

            Seungri shifted his attention to the vast sky. It was the reason why I felt familiar to the magic energy emanated from the said artificial wall? Seungri asked that question to himself. ”Where’s she now?”

            ”She helped Hanbin to look for the others, Master.”

            ”You’re not telling me a lie, aren’t you?”

            ”Have I ever lied to you, Master?”

            A knock on the door interrupted their conversation. A young woman entered that room with a tray full of food and a cup of tea on her hands. A beautiful smile plastered on her peach colored lips. Her brown eyes glimmered as her eyes caught the handsome figure which she dreamt almost every night.

            ”It’s been long since the last time we met, Hyun Oppa.”

            Sudden tears flew out from his eyes as Seungri heard that words. There, near the door of his room, he saw a beautiful young woman with long blonde hair similar to his mother’s. That beautiful young woman barely called him “Hyun Oppa”, the nickname which only his sister always used when she called him.

            ”Ha... Hana...?”

            ”Ne. I’m Hana, Lee Hana. The only sister of Lee Seunghyun.” Lee Hana answered while she couldn’t hold on her own tears as she heard her brother said her name.

            Fylk only got silent as he saw the interaction between the siblings in front of his eyes. He disappeared silently as he didn’t want to disturb the two siblings who have got separated for years. Slowly, Lee Hana approached the bed where her brother sat on. Put down the tray on the table next to the bed, then she sat beside her brother. While her brother, Lee Seunghyun, still hasn’t blinked his eyes since her arrival in his room. He was afraid that if he blinked his eyes, his sister will disappear.

            ”It is really you, Hana?” Seungri asked again as he raised his hands, tried to touch her face. Lee Hana nodded as her answer. Her delicate hands hold on to her brother’s hand which already on her cheeks. The second later, Seungri hugged his sister tightly like there’s no tomorrow.

===

December, 31st 2135 M, 10.34 a.m – Crystalise, Seleas

Branch Headquarters of Seleas Nation Military Force

Medical Room no.5

 

            Chaerin watched at the unconscious man on the bed in silent since her arrival in that room. Many bruises on his handsome face, his sharp yet menacing brown eyes closed, he breathed steadily under the oxygen mask. Chaerin’s hands hold on to his right hand, hoped that it could ease him. Sometimes, Chaerin saw a grimace look on his face, dreadfully ill one. Once in a while, her left hand erased the tears which flew from his closed eyes.

            ”Is it hurt, Ji sunbae?”

            Chaerin remembered the story she got from Major Eun Jiwon hours ago. How cruel Choi family implanted the noble class black demons of Lee’s inside foreign master’s inner world which were the five of them – Chaerin, Jiyong, Seunghyun, Youngbae, and Sandara. The one who suffered the most was Kwon Jiyong.

===

-Kwon Jiyong’s inner world-

 

            Jiyong opened his eyes for the first time since he got unconscious. He got up slowly while his right hand hold on his head as it felt hurt like hell. Cold yet strong wind greeted him as he sat on the wooden floor where he lied on before. Jiyong looked around at his surroundings. He was in a ship, a big one.

            ”Yo! You’ve got your consciousness back finally, stupid master!”

            A boy voice rang suddenly, made Jiyong looked for its source. Jiyong looked up at one of ship’s masts there, and found that boy. He wore a small black open vest with bandages wrapped around his chest, matched with long puffy white Arabian pants with no shoes. He has gold bangle bracelets on his wrists and a gold bangle necklace with a ruby in the center. Smoothly, the boy descended from the ship’s mast to the ship wooden floor then walked closer toward Jiyong. As the boy got closer to Jiyong, he could see the boy clearer than before. That boy, has a pair of dark blue eyes which the left being a paler shade than the right one. He has a large burn scar on the left side of his face too. Black medium length hair and bangs that stop at his eyes, a long thin braid that extended down to his ankles.

            ”Who are you?” Jiyong asked the boy when he stopped right in front of Jiyong.

            ”You’ve spent your time with her too much that made you forget about me, stupid master.”

            Jiyong narrowed his eyes as he heard that annoying nickname got spoken again by that boy. ”Her?” Jiyong questioned slowly.

            ”Licht.” That boy said that name for the first time, which made Jiyong remembered his black demon whom disappeared in his battle with Seungri hours ago. ”Even without her power, I can make you the strongest lightning type magician, yet they didn’t listen to me.”

            Suddenly a loud thunder got heard right after that boy finished his words. The flash of lightning which seemed like tear the dark sky apart wasn’t colored in white, but black. It was black lightning. Jiyong froze as he saw that black lightning. He didn’t scare of that, but he was like remembering something. He always saw that black lightning, he was kind of familiar with it. Whenever he lost control of Licht’s power, that black lightning was the one who guided him to win against his opponent.

            ”You...”

            ”Haven’t I tell you, stupid master?! I will always lend my power to you, and never leave you. Why are you keep depending in Licht’s power than mine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter