Inside a distortion image that couldn't be conveyed, there are awaken resistances and outdated urges – [Act.07]

[Re:write] - Blue Tomorrow #1 The Complicated Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is this bond of ours centuries old? Is that the reason why I'm meeting you like this?

Every night I think of memories of you and throw away pitiful regrets

If…there is an end…I want you to tell me

===

 

08.07 pm, December 30th 2135 M

The Old Magic Circuit Site – Osiris

 

          None of the eight high ranked soldiers have counted how long they battled in that place. All of them have in worst shape and only Lee Jaejin and Colonel Kim Jaebum – the commander of Silver Cobra division, who still hold their ground. Lee Jaejin spat the blood to the snowed ground, while Colonel Kim Jaebum put his eyeglass for better position.

            ”Are you the strongest division commander, Mr. Four-eyed Nobleman?” Lee Jaejin asked while his eyes caught his unconscious teammates, or maybe the three has been death. Then his eyes looked at the other three high soldiers of Seleas, two of them who battled against Kim Jaeduc and Jang Suwon laid lifeless, while the one he battled with just unconscious but has no longer power to continue fighting.

            ”Who knows?” Colonel Kim Jaebum’s heavy voice got heard after long intermission.

            ”You... still want to erase that stupid old magic circuit?”

            The commander of Silver Cobra division looked at the old magic circuit which surrounded by red electric light. ”Ah... I remember just now. Before our battle, you said that you will let the four of us to erase that magic circuit. Why? Did you truly... mean it, Four-eyed Commoner?”

            ”Of course. Didn’t you hear our answer before? Our goal of coming here is just to end our ties which felt has bound centuries old.” Lee Jaejin took out his whip.

            Colonel Kim Jaebum chuckled before unsheathed his sword. ”For a commoner like you, you’re really arrogant. Actually, I’ve fed up too. For having the endless fight against you, since the first time... until today, Lee Jaejin.”

            It was when the two of them were about to launch an attack, the snowed ground shook. The snow rain turned into snowstorm, the electric light which surrounded the old magic circuit turned into thunderbolt which cried loudly, broke the silence. Both Lee Jaejin and Colonel Kim Jaebum looked for a place to take shelter. A high pressure of magic energy surrounded the old magic circuit and just like a blink of eye it got blasted, created a blinded light and deafening sound.

            ”What have happened?” Lee Jaejin muttered.

            It didn’t end just like that. As the light on the magic circuit dim down a bit, another strange light appeared surrounding that place. A rainbow-like light.

===

Crystalise Northern Hill

 

Lee Hana watched every event happened in that main battle ground without a blink. As her beautiful brown eyes caught red light from the old magic circuit site, she turned around to face the young man whom accompanied her since several minutes ago. She approached him.

            ”Kim Hanbin-ssi, could you help me for something?” Lee Hana asked with a beautiful smile on her face which made Hanbin got breathless for a second.

            ”W... what can I do for you, Lee Hana-ssi?”

            Lee Hana didn’t answer immediately. She got closer to him then took his left hand out of the blue. Hanbin blushed at the sudden touch, but then he felt something on his hand-palm. He took a look at it. Four gleaming white shells. He gave Lee Hana a questioned look, asked for her explanation.

            ”I want you to use your mirror magic to create clone of you and plant the pearl inside that shell at four places which had been marked by my spiritual energy, Kim Hanbin-ssi.” Lee Hana explained.

            ”Just... that?” Hanbin asked again.

            ”I need your Flower Mirror Curtain too, to attach the four trees with the main tree there.” She said as her index finger pointed at the tree not far from her.

            ”I will do what I can do for you.” Hanbin removed his left hand glove then positioned his left hand palm forward. ”Reflect it away, Blade of Divine Mirror.” Hanbin summoned his silver demon. ”Blade of Divine Mirror: Perfect Refrain.” There were five Hanbin (one was the true Hanbin, the other four were the clone made of his magic) stood surrounded Lee Hana. Each of the clone have had the gleaming white shell, then for a blink of eye they disappeared. They went to the place which have got marked with Lee Hana’s spiritual energy then planted the pearl inside that shell. Several minutes after that, both Hanbin and Hana saw gleaming white magic energy appeared from four places, surrounded the old magic circuit site and the hill where both of them at.

             ”After I finished chanting the spell, can you activate your Flower Mirror Curtain, Kim Hanbin-ssi?” Hana asked without looked at Hanbin as she approached the tree near the hut where she waited for Hanbin’s arrival before.

            ”Arasso.”

            Lee Hana placed her right hand-palm on the bark of the tree, which made the tree turned its color into white. Hanbin got speechless as his eyes saw the leafless tree before his eyes changed into a beautiful one. The stem and all the branch gleaming in white-silver light, and each branch hung countless white shells like the one Lee Hana gave to him before. That shell radiated rainbow-like light as it swayed back and forth because of the winter wind, created soft clinked sound like harmony. Then Hanbin heard Lee Hana’s melodious voice began chanted the magic spell.

            ”Freezing petals of flowers scattering and blossoming in the night, then withered and fallen. The darkness of the night protecting the moon, whispers a lullaby. Night above the forest through dusty moonlight. Reflected in the fragments, trapped within a nightmare. Like the moon, completely being swallowed up whole by an eclipse. Across the darkness where the moon sets, return to your origin on a narrow path.” Lee Hana paused as she opened her eyes which got closed before. ” Demon Spell Arts: Apocalypsis Noctis.”

            The tree gleamed beautiful light even formed like an aurora in the night sky. As Lee Hana has finished his magic spelling, it was Hanbin’s turn to continue. He walked toward the gleaming tree then put his right hand on its bark. Sent his magical energy into it, then concentrated in looked for the route to attach the tree with the other four.

            ”Permeating through sunlight, gliding through shade. Blade of Divine Mirror: Flower Mirror Curtain.”

            From each branch of the tree which turned to the four places where Hanbin clone planted the white shell produced a cord which countless flower shaped glasses hung on it. That cord attached the main tree with the other four trees, while the flower shaped glasses refracted the magic energy from the main tree to the other four then made the four trees gleamed like the main tree. The beautiful light which created from the five trees then formed an artificial wall-like made of magic energy, covered the old magic circuit area and its surroundings.

            ”Now, it’s time for her to make it too in Osiris.” Lee Hana said as she made sure that the ritual has succeed. Hanbin who heard that statement got a bit confused. They were in Crystalise, then how to make it to Osiris? The distance between Crystalise and Osiris was... far.

            ”Uhm... Lee Hana-ssi, what do you mean by making it too in Osiris? Also, who is ‘her’ you referred to?”

            Lee Hana smiled as she heard that question. She pointed the old magic circuit. ”That old magic circuit was connected with the one in Osiris, Kim Hanbin-ssi. When our father created it, he made a route using his magic to connect it with the one in Osiris. But that route was sealed. Only the magic energy which resembled or the derivative from my father’s magic energy which can opened the seal of that route. As you can see now Kim Hanbin-ssi, that old magic circuit has been destroyed with my brother using his magic energy which resembled with our father’s. The route must had been opened, and the old magic circuit in Osiris must had got destroyed.” Lee Hana paused then removed her glove which covered her left hand. ”It’s time for her to start the ritual like ours. As you asked me, who is ‘her’ I referred to...” Lee Hana paused for a while, then looked back at Hanbin. A beautiful smile plastered on her lips. ”She’s my black demon.”

            Kim Hanbin just listened to each word spoken by Lee Hana in silent as he saw the beautiful sister of Seungri’s put her right hand over her left one. Then green light appeared, enveloped her hands.

            ”Can you hear me, Helene?”

===

 

The Old Magic Circuit Site – Osiris

 

            Can you hear me, Helene?

            A smile appeared on her lips as she heard her master’s voice.

            ”I can hear you... so clearly, Master.” Her soft voice answered.

            How the situation there? Her master, Lee Hana, asked again.

            ”A disaster, Master. After it got calmed down a bit, I will start the ritual.”

            I count on you, Helene.

            The said black demon, Helene Gretchen, bowed her head in respect as if her master stood in front of her. Her lime-green colored eyes hovered at the disaster scenery at the old magic circuit site. Her long light grey hair which tied by red ribbon got swayed in irregular movement as it got blown by the winter wind. Her eyes caught the red light appeared from the old magic circuit. On her right hand lied a magic book and got opened in specific page.

            ”Gentle breeze, graceful branch, the starlight is falling, the sky melted into glass. As close as raindrops are to the clouds, as close as the moon is to the night, as close as waves are to the ocean. In the distorted moonlight, past the cold fog, driven to the brightly blossoming path.”

Just as Helene started chanting the magic spell, massive root started appearing from the ground beneath her. It grew longer as it reached the larger space. Within five minutes, the root already spread all around the old magic circuit site. Lime-green colored light formed in little circles like lightning bugs flied along the root in every direction.

”Heavenly wind, the measure of white clouds, tread not on the scarlet light that embrace the moon. Grew beautifully, Myrtle Pyramid!” The lime-green light fused into the root then formed countless glossy green leaves, grew massively surrounding the old magic circuit site. As the leaves got much more, star-shaped white colored flowers with long stamens were borne on short stalks. Fragrant scent spread that place as all the flowers bloomed beautifully. When it grew fully, it looked like a pyramid which engulfed the old magic circuit site. A small smile plastered on Helene’s lips as her lime-green orbs caught her masterpiece. I have fulfilled my duty, Master. She said through her mind, sent it to her master.

===

 

Quell – Life Force Site

08.49 pm, December 30th 2135 M

 

            Cha Seungwon erased the stain of blood on the corner of his lips harshly. He was tired, both in body and mind. His sharp eyes looked mercilessly on the unconscious body which laid on the snowed ground not far from his place. Colonel Kang Seunghwan, the one whom always kind-hearted to him. Too innocent even the said commander didn’t know the true identity of his vice-commander. Another grunt got heard between the winter wind sound.

            ”Aigoo, how can a beautiful lady like her fight so barbaric like that? She even ruined my beautiful nails, huh?!” Yoo Inna appeared as she tidied up her cloth and examined each beautiful nail of hers. While the beautiful lady whom she said before already defeated, unconscious on the cold pavement.

            ”In this kind of situation, you still worried about your nails, Yoo Inna sunbaenim?” The youngest, Lee Chanhyuk, said as he put his round-framed eyeglass for better position. He climbed down from the two unconscious bodies of both commander and vice-commander of 6th Division. He gave his folded handkerchief to Cha Seungwon. ”If you erased your blood like that, you won’t looked cool, Cha Seungwon-ssi.” Lee Chanhyuk said as he showed his rabbit-like smile.

            Cha Seungwon didn’t take the handkerchief or give the younger one a kind look as Cha Seungwon’s attention already on the place where the magnificent life force had been sealed. The true magic seal has appeared as they finished their fierce battle. Cha Seungwon approached the old basement, got followed by Yoo Inna and Lee Chanhyuk.

            ”It has appeared?”

            ”You’re the last, Tukutz Sunbae!” Lee Chanhyuk shouted as he saw the crazy scientist appeared with a disaster appearance. His white lab coat which always hugged his thin figure got ripped here and there. It got dirtier too. His face full of bruises, even Lee Chanhyuk almost didn’t know him.

            ”Shut up, Dwarf Hyuk!” Tukutz whined. ”You should be thankful that I come back here alive. That bastard of 4th division captain was strong.” Tukutz grunted as he walked toward his colleague. ”You should switch the opponent with me, Dwarf Hyuk.” He added while a lazy look to the youngest.

            ”You’ve defeated him, right? There is no use if we switch our opponent, Tukutz Sunbae. Also, stop calling me Dwarf Hyuk.” Lee Chanhyuk replied as he gave the older one a sharp look.

            ”You...”

            ”You’ve brought the catalyst, are you?” Cha Seungwon cut off Tukutz’s word before he could finish. Tukutz gave a dagger look on Lee Chanhyuk before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter