I’m waiting for you forever, still lingering at that place - [Act.10 - part.2]

[Re:write] - Blue Tomorrow #1 The Complicated Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            In his long, distant dream. Jiyong kept walking on the endlessly long wooden bridge. The surroundings around him enveloped with thick mist, made him unable to know what kind of place he was at. But strangely, his legs kept moving, even he didn’t know where he’ll end up to. Nobody was there, only him. The stone lamp which stood at the left and right side of the bridge lighted the path where he walked on. It’s strange, he knew it. But Jiyong can’t stopped, it could be correct if he didn’t intend to do it yet. That mysterious place just reminded him of his inner world where Licht resided in. It felt same, but different at the same time. His steps got slowed down when he heard another footsteps came to his place. It was so light, like a child’s footsteps. Jiyong turned around, and he saw a vague shadow behind the thick mist. A child, around six or seven years old. This time, he didn’t hear the footsteps only. He can heard a happy giggle too. Slowly, the thick mist got cleared as the cheerful footsteps got closer to him. The dark sky turned brighter too, like it was dawn. The moment he saw that child, Jiyong stood still in his place. That child was... him, when he was seven years old. The young version of him kept running happily even didn’t notice his presence. Jiyong followed his younger version by his sight. The thick mist already got cleared, shown the beautiful panorama of vast lake ornamented by countless lotus flowers which floated on the water surface. The wooden bridge was painted in bright red color, stood beautifully in the middle of the lake. The water of lake was lucent like a crystalline when it got hit by the sunlight. Then, something caught Jiyong’s attention.

            Cherry blossom petals.

            He didn’t see a single tree of cherry blossom but strangely the bridge got covered by the beautiful white pinkish petals. When Jiyong was about to take one of so many petals lied on the bridge, it disappeared. It transformed into wind, a delicate spring wind.

            ”Ah... it’s so amazing!” Jiyong got taken aback by the sudden appraisement. It was none other than came from the little Jiyong. Jiyong could see the gleaming eyes of that child, then he followed that child’s sight.

            It was about ten meters from his place, there was another boy whom looked younger than the little Jiyong. That boy has shaggy black hair with its strange silver bleach on the tip, of which most is about chin-length, except for some locks at the rear of his head that extend to the middle of his back and got tied by a white ribbon. That boy dressed in simple brown polo behind black sweater with black pants. He brought a folded fan in his right hand.

            ”It was... your magic power?” The little Jiyong asked, with more energetic voice. While the other boy looked a bit surprised. He bowed, his right hand which brought the folded fan got hidden behind his back.

            ”Who are you?” Instead of answering the question given by little Jiyong, that boy asked back. His head still bowed.

            ”I’m Kwon Jiyong, the successor of Kwon house.” The little Jiyong answered proudly.

            Jiyong just watched whatever happened in front of his eyes in silent. What kind of encounter is that? He didn’t remember he has been there before. He also didn’t remember that long black haired boy too. Has he lost something about his childhood memory?

            ”So, you’re the one whom Abeoji has talked about?” The black haired boy spoke as he raised his head and looked back at little Jiyong, made Jiyong paid attention back again on the two boys.

            ”What?” The little Jiyong asked back. It was the same question which got questioned by Jiyong himself inside his own mind.

            ”The chosen one whom will served me as my loyal servant once I become the head of Lee main family.” The younger little boy answered calmly.

            That answer just made Jiyong got more puzzled by the situation. What kind of conversation those two boys have? He, became the loyal servant who served the next head family of Lee main family? He didn’t remember that kind of situation got titled to him. It was when Jiyong’s about to ask about that thing to the younger boy, they disappeared. The surroundings around him got changed too. Thick mist got enveloped that place again, and when it got cleared, Jiyong already got into another place. From the wooden bridge floor to thick yet strong wooden deck floor. From the endless beauty lake to a endless vast ocean. He got switched to his inner world.

            ”Are you the one who resided this world?”

            Jiyong heard that black haired boy’s voice again. He asked a question, to him? But that question actually wasn’t appointed to him, it’s to the only one who resided that world, Asta. Jiyong saw that black haired boy stood in front of his black demon – Asta, together with someone he never saw before. A young man with magnificent magic energy emerged from him.

            ”Who are you? How you can enter this world? Only my master who can come here.” Asta sent those questions with angry voice.

            ”Such a faithful magic soul.” The strange young man behind the black haired boy muttered, but it somehow still got heard by Jiyong. From his tone, Jiyong could sense of dislike taste from the strange young man to Asta. As well as Asta disliked that strange young man as he sent a hateful stare toward the latter.

            ”Earlier... you asked me, right?” The black haired boy spoke, as if to end the starring contest between Asta and the strange young man behind him. That simple words brought Asta’s attention back to the boy. ”I... can’t tell you who I am. About me coming here is to remind you about your deed to your master two days ago.”

            Jiyong saw Asta got stiff soon after the last word got spoken out by that black haired boy. Jiyong saw his black demon lowered his eyesight too as he bowed his head. It was like Asta was guilty about something that has been mentioned by the boy in front of him.

            ”I took it as your answer.” The younger boy spoke, still didn’t leave his sight over Asta who bowed silently in front of him. Then took two steps ahead, took Asta’s left hand. A light grey light appeared on Asta’s wrist which got held by the younger boy. It formed like a bracelet then circled around Asta’s left wrist. ”I’m sorry to do this thing to you.” Asta’s left hand got freed, and Jiyong felt something was off of his black demon. He became dead silent, as he slumped down to the deck floor.

            With that seal, I erased your existence from Ji hyung’s memory so he won’t lost control of your strong power. It must be hard for you and from now on you’ll feel lonely as Ji hyung won’t come to this marvelous inner world. But don’t worry, when the time is right, I’ll bring him back to you. When that time come, you need not to forgive me.

            Jiyong heard it, as clear as day, like that young boy spoke to him in person. Those words got spoken out by heavy, guilty feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter