Life has brought me a volume of old times and I’m surrounded by countless memories - [Act.08 - part.1]

[Re:write] - Blue Tomorrow #1 The Complicated Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an old story...

Twenty five years ago...

 

Lune Crest - Spring, 2110 M

Lee’s Mansion

 

          ”How are they?” A man in his early thirties walked in rush along the corridor of his large house. That morning, he got the news that his wife was giving birth of his second child. He’s happy and a bit anxious as several days before his wife was looking unwell.

            ”Both of them save and healthy, Master Lee. And she’s beautiful like her mother.” The Lee’s family doctor, Gummy, answered with a smile.

            The man whom got called by Master Lee stopped his step, then looked back at the female doctor. ”I got a daughter?”

            ”Yes, Master Lee. Also, young master Lee looked so happy. He even didn’t want to leave his little sister.”

            Both of them continued walking to the main chamber of that house where the mistress of that house resided. Lee Shin, the head family of that house smiled genuinely as his eyes caught his beautiful wife smiled back at him. He saw the newly born baby girl in her arms, slept soundly. His first child, Lee Seunghyun, sat beside his mother while his eyes still plastered on his little sister.

            ”I’m sorry I’m late.” Lee Shin said as he kissed his wife’s forehead lovingly. While his wife, Lee Hyesun, shook her head for the reply.

            ”No need.”

            Then Lee Shin’s attention shifted on his son. ”You really love her, Hyun?” He asked as he caressed Seunghyun’s head.

            ”Ne. She is beautiful, like mother.” Seunghyun answer while never let his eyes off of his little sister.

            ”You want to carry her, yeobo?” Lee Hyesun asked her husband while offered the sleeping baby girl toward him.

            Lee Shin took the baby girl to his arms, looked at the little angel from head to toe. She was beautiful, cute, lovely. She has the aura which resembled with his wife. Just like his son, the newly born baby girl also has possessed high pressure spiritual energy, as Lee Shin saw a strip of glossy lime-green color on her blond hair.

”It was alike with the white-silver strap on Seunghyun’s black hair back then.” Lee Shin mumbled to himself, but it still got heard by his wife.

”She will be a great plant-type magician, yeobo.” Lee Hyesun said as she got the baby girl back to her arms. ”You have decided what kind of name you will give to her?”

”Not yet.”

”Hana!” Lee Seunghyun shouted with gleaming eyes.

”Why?” His mother asked to the almost 5 years old boy.

”Because she is as beautiful as the cherry blossom flower in our garden, also... she has the spiritual energy which can create any beautiful kind of flower. So that, I want named her Hana, Eomma, Abeoji.”

”Lee Hana, it’s a beautiful name.”

===

 

Autumn, 2110 M - Ataraxia, Seleas

Lee Shin’s personal laboratory

 

            A young man walked fast towards a small room placed at the corner of the second floor of an old building near the calm lake named Muggles Lake, one of the beautiful lake in Seleas. His breaths became a bit faster than usual but turned into normal as he reached the door of his aimed room. His right hand knocked on the door slowly but firmly.

            ”Come in!”

            A man’s voice answered.

            ”Excuse me.” That young man muttered as he stepped into that room.

            ”Oh, Lieutenant Hiruma! You’re here.” The man whom answered before greeted his guest with cheerful voice, matched with his smiled face.

            ”It was you who called me to come here three minutes ago, Lee Shin-ssi.” The man whom got called by Lieutenant Hiruma replied with plain tone.

            ”I don’t think you will come here as fast...”

            Ding!!!

            Lee Shin was about to talk back to his guest but got interrupted by a notification came from his computer. He put his attention towards his computer, then a smile plastered on his lips. ”Finally.” He muttered.

            ”What is that, Lee Shin-ssi?” Lieutenant Hiruma asked Lee Shin as he caught something came out on the monitor of Lee Shin’s computer. He even didn’t realize that he walked towards that equipment to get a better look.

            ”A magic formula.” Lee Shin answered shortly, his gaze still glued on the computer’s monitor.

            ”For what?”

            ”To erase the magic circuit which I’ve created recently.” Lee Shin replied again as his right hand caught the mouse then clicked several buttons appeared in the monitor. ”Shun, I want you to remember this password.” Lee Shin said as he let Lieutenant Hiruma looked the monitor, precisely in the box filled with the password which got typed by Lee Shin.

            ”Why?” For the nth time, Lieutenant Hiruma asked the man in front of him. ”Why me?”

            ”Can you... just do it?” Lee Shin gave Lieutenant Hiruma another demand.

            Lieutenant Hiruma didn’t answer that request immediately. The thing which Lee Shin showed to him was something important, very important. A magic formula to erase the magic circuit which have been created by Lee Shin recently. Why that genius scientist made that one? Instead of the high ranked officials, why Lee Shin chose him to be the first one to know about it? Did the man whom dressed in white lab coat in front of him already planned for something?

            ”2108-12-12” Lieutenant Hiruma spelled the numbers of password.

            Lee Shin clicked the ‘save’ button on the monitor. ”I hope you remember that, Shun.”

            Lieutenant Hiruma remained silent. Again, Lee Shin called his given name. He must serious about it. Then, Lee Shin gave Lieutenant Hiruma several pieces of papers filled with magic formulas. Lieutenant Hiruma accepted the papers while gave Lee Shin a questioned look, demanding for an explanation. But, he didn’t get any of it as he saw Lee Shin got his attention back to his computer. Lieutenant Hiruma only could looked at the papers then back to Lee Shin who still occupied by the things in his computer. Lieutenant Hiruma read the magic formula in the papers one by one. It only took five minutes for him to understand and pull a conclusion from the papers he brought. There were two magic formulas which written in that papers, one for erased the magic circuit which had been created and perfected by Lee Shin several days ago, and the other one was the magic formula to open the storage place of life forces using another route than the magic circuit.

            ”It seems that you’ve memorized it, Shun.” Lee Shin suddenly appeared right in front of Lieutenant Hiruma, then took the papers away from Lieutenant Hiruma, burned it.

            ”What are you...”

            ”It is a top secret, Shun. I can’t let someone else know about it.”

            Lieutenant Hiruma got speechless at Lee Shin’s action. He eyed the papers which in his hand seconds ago already turned into ash. Then he saw Lee Shin approached him, slipped in something inside his uniform’s pocket.

            ”You may leave this room, Lieutenant Hiruma Shun.” Lee Shin said as he gave his smile toward the young man in front of him.

            Lieutenant Hiruma bowed his head then headed toward the door. He stopped his step right after he got out from that room. He sat on the steel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter