008

Mudang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin wrapped an arm around Kai’s neck and whispered into his ear as Chanyeol looked at them.

“Was SHE here?” Xiumin asked.

“Yes,” Kai said lowly.

Chanyeol crossed his arms and looked Kai up and down. Chanyeol wondered what happened to Kai. One moment he looked like he was on the verge of death and now he looked like nothing happened.

“Are you guys talking about that girl I saw the other day when I came here,” Chanyeol asked.

Kai turns to Xiumin and gives him a disappointed look while shaking his head.

“Chanyeol met her before me,” Kai said.

Xiumin covered both of their mouths and glared at them both. He looked around and then back to them.

“No one is supposed to know about her. Even Somi doesn’t know that she comes here.” Xiumin said.

They both nodded and Xiumin removed his hands from their mouth. Xiumin looked at them while nodding his head.

“So promise me…”

“Is she like your lover or something?” Kai asked.

Xiumin choked at Kai’s words and shook his head. Chanyeol gave Xiumin a weird look as if he believed Kai’s words.

“No, she’s just a friend,” Xiumin said.

“I don’t believe that, if she was a friend why do you need to hide her from Somi?” Kai said.

“She is human after all,” Chanyeol said.

“I told you Chanyeol, she is Somi’s cousin and she comes here to practice her spells because she wants to be strong like Somi,” Xiumin said.

“Why would she risk coming to our dimension when she knows it can take a toll on her body when she returns,” Kai asked.

“She doesn't visit that often,” Xiumin said.

“She helped…”

Xiumin covered Kai’s mouth and turned to Chanyeol who is still confused. Xiumin knew he needed to change the topic and Kai was not going to stop asking questions.

“Let’s have some tea in the tea room,” Xiumin said.

Chanyeol nodded his head and headed down the hallway, Xiumin released Kai and glared at him.

“Whatever you saw or heard, don’t tell anyone. It’s for your best.” Xiumin said.

 

Kai~~~

 

Kai turned his head and looked around, Xiumin looked at him confused. Xiumin began to look around in case there was someone who was eavesdropping.

“Fine but I’ll visit again,” Kai said.

“Aren’t we going…”

“She’s calling for me,” Kai said.

“Remeber what I said,” Xiumin said.

Xiumin grabbed Kai’s arm and Kai smiled sadly before disappearing. Xiumin looked at his hand, he could feel how hurt Kai was from his smile. Xiumin remembered about Chanyeol and turned back to walk down the hall to the tea room.

Haera waited all day for school to be over, she needed to talk to Yoora. Most importantly she needed to get that evil spirit separated from Yoora soon. When reading Xiumin’s book, she came across a similar description talking about objects that are possed by negative energies. It is said that the longer you possess the item, it will drain you of your life. Haera didn’t know the whole story but she memorized the spells all day yesterday. She just needed to find Yoora and start the separation.

“Haera!” Eunji said.

Haera turned around and Eunji was running towards her. Haera knew she forgot something and it had come to her now that she saw Eunji.

“What’s up?” Haera asked.

“We're supposed to go out and have some boba tea with you know who?” Eunji said.

“Are you talking about your crush, Jungmin?” Haera asked.

“Yes, Daehan helped me. It’s going to be you and me, along with two of them.” Eunji said.

“Well, I can’t make it. I’m sorry.” Haera said.

“But…”

“Just tell Daehan to leave halfway during your date. You guys will spend time alone and see if you guys like one another.” Haera said.

“That’s even better!” Eunji cheered.

“Have fun,” Haera said.

“I’ll get going now,” Eunji said.

Haera watched as Eunji left and she turned around. She saw Yoora leaving her group of friends and Haera

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter