007

Mudang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haera woke up to her alarm and used her free hand to turn it off. She turned back and saw that He was still in her arms. She still felt sleepy but she had to go to school today, she missed a few days of class and wondered if she could make up any points. Haera slowly slid her arm out from under Tae and he turned towards her. He slowly opened his eyes and Haera smiled at him.

“Good morning,” Haera said.

“What time is it?” Tae asked.

“It’s 6:30 am,” Haera said.

“Can you wake me up in 30 minutes?” Tae asked.

“Alright, go to sleep,” Haera said.

Tae closed his eyes and Haera got up from the bed grabbing her towel. She left the room to take a shower in the bathroom. After fifteen minutes she returned from the bathroom and Tae was still sleeping. She grabbed her uniform and got changed in the bathroom. Haera entered her bedroom and went to wake up Tae. She rubbed his belly and waited for him to answer her.

“Tae, it’s time to get up,” Haera said.

Tae slowly opened his eyes and lifted his head up to give her kisses on her cheek. Haera wiped away the saliva and gave him a glare.

“What are we eating for breakfast?” Tae asked.

“How about rice, seaweed soup and fried pork?” Haera asked.

“Pork!” Tae chimed.

Tae got up from the bed and ran towards the door, he used his paw to open the door but it was no use and he turned back to Haera. She gave him a grin and then went to open the door. She watched as he ran down the stairs towards the kitchen.

“You better not get any fur on the table!” Haera yelled.

Haera chuckled and turned to her bed. She made her bed and then started to pack her backpack. She picked up her socks and swung her backpack over her right shoulder. She left her room and walked down to the living room. She placed her bag on the sofa along with her socks, she tied her hair up and entered the kitchen. Tae leaned his head on the table with his eyes closed waiting for her. Haera chuckled at the sight and scratched his head.

“I said no fur on the table,” Haera said.

“I’m so sleepy,” Tae said.

“Fine,” Haera said.

Haera went to the sink and washed her hands, she dried them and started to make breakfast. She cooked the rice first and then started on the soup. She cut the pork and began frying it, she heard a beep and knew the rice was done. She finished frying the pork and placed them on Tae’s plate. She scooped the rice next to it and placed it in front of Tae. She grabbed Tae’s bowl and put the seaweed soup into it. She set it down and Tae looked up at her.

“Are you not eating?” Tae asked.

“I’m going to pack it for lunch. I’m just going to eat bread.” Haera said.

“Can I get some bread too?” Tae asked.

“I’ll get you some after your done eating,” Haera said.

“Alright, I’m going to eat. Thanks for cooking.” Tae said.

Haera nodded her head and went to get her lunch bag. She placed the rice and pork in the square container. She grabbed the circle container and put the seaweed soup inside. She snapped the lids on and put them into the bag. Haera grabbed the bag of bread and turned to face Tae, he had finished his rice and pork. He currently had his head inside the soup bowl, she chuckled at him. Haera placed the bread onto the plate and held onto her bread. She put the bag back on the counter and took a seat across from Tae.

“I might be late today,” Haera said.

Tae looked up from the bowl and soup was dripping from his mouth.

“You’re always late. Why don’t you come home on time, I’m worried.” Tae said.

“I’m just going to drop by Eunji’s place,” Haera said.

“Can I go to Eunji’s place too? She likes me too.” Tae said.

“If she knew you could talk, I think she might freak out,” Haera said.

“I won’t talk, I promise,” Tae said.

“Fine, I’ll come and get you and we can go to her house,” Haera said.

“It’s been so long since I’ve been outside of the temple,” Tae said.

Haera finished her bread and Tae was still eating his bread. Haera cleared the table and began washing the dishes. Tae came to her side and pushed himself up, he held the counter with his paws.

“Are you feeling better?” Tae asked.

“I feel better,” Haera said.

“If anything happens, you can call me okay,” Tae said.

“I will,” Haera said.

Tae used his paws and pushed off the counter, he sat down and watched her back.

“I’ll get going, I have to talk to your grandpa. He’s been calling me since I had breakfast.” Tae said.

“I’ll see you later,” Haera said.

“Remember to pick me up,” Tae said.

Haera turned her head and looked at him, Tae gave her a sad puppy face.

“I will,” Haera said.

“I’m off now,” Tae said.

Tae ran to the door and Haera heard him go through the doggy door. She finished washing the dishes and wiped her hands. She grabbed her socks and put them on, she slung the backpack over her shoulder and grabbed the lunch bag. She remembered her phone so she ran up the stairs and into her room. She grabbed her phone and put in her sweater pocket and ran down the stairs. She sat down by the front door and put her shoes on. She stood up and held the bag in one hand as she closed the door behind her. She pulled the keys out of her backpack and locked it. She walked towards the entrance and spotted Gun sitting on the rock fence.

“Morning Gun,” Haera said.

Gun turned towards her and smiled at her. She waved her hand at him and he did the same back.

“Off to school?” Gun asked.

“You know it. Where is Jihyo?” Haera asked.

“She went out to meet her friends and she instructed me to take care of the temple,” Gun said.

“I’ll see you later then,” Haera said.

“You too,” Gun said.

Haera waved to him and walked down the long stairway to the street and then to her bus stop. She waited and then boarded the bus when it came. She got off with the other students and walked towards the school. She hadn’t spotted Eunji so she just kept walking. Eunji saw Haera and she ran towards her, wrapped an arm around Haera’s neck and pulled her back. Haera turned her face towards Eunji who was worried.

“Where have you’ve been for the last couple of days. You’re lucky we didn’t have any projects while you were gone.” Eunji said.

“I was out of town and when I got back, I didn’t feel too well. I was bedridden the last two days.” Haera said.

Eunji hugged Haera and rubbed her back, it made Haera feel bad about lying to her. Eunji pulled away and wrapped her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter