The Plan

A Night With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, whats your name?" Jaejoong asked the girl while driving his car.

 

 

"Getting to know each other?" The girl teased, 

 

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "If we're going to do it together, atleast I need to know your name?"

 

 

"Dara"

 

 

"Dara what?"

 

 

"Just Dara, from Seoul! How about you?"

 

 

"Jaejoong." He waited for the girl's reaction upon mentioning his name, knowing she probably knows him since he is famous. Minutes have ticked but still no reaction from the girl. "Kim Jeajoong of DBSK." Jaejoong informed but still no reaction.

 

 

"Hi Kim Jaejoong, lets kill ourselves." The girl smiled at him sweetly.

 

 

"You dont know me?" Jaejoong asked

 

 

"Kim Jaejoong, you just said it!" 

 

 

"DBSK?" Jaejoong pushed

 

 

"DBSK what?"

 

 

"You dont know DBSK?" Jaejoong asked unbelievably.

 

 

"Is that a pet shop? I know a pet shop named CCSK, my mom used to bring our pet dog to that shop before. Do you also own a pet shop? How cute!"

 

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes for the nth time. "Just forget it, so what your plan since your sooooo afraid to drown yourself."

 

 

"Well, we can shoot ourselves. You'll point a gun on me and I'll point a gun on you!" Dara said excitedly.

 

 

"Well, its a good idea but the problem is I only have one gun." 

 

 

Dara pouted. "How about jumping from the Namsan tower?"

 

 

"It will cause a lot of attention, I want to do it quietly as much as possible." Jaejoong said. "Lets go ahead and check in first in a hotel."

 

 

"Hey! Hey! Hey! I know Im suicidal but Im not that kind of girl, Im not cheap you know!" Dara said looking so scandalized.

 

 

"I dont mean it that way!" Jaejoong said keeping himself from bursting into laughter. "We'll take suicide in a hotel. It will take time before the hotel staff will find our bodies."

 

 

"Oh, next time make your self clear. Yeah, thats a good plan!"

 

 

"Then its settled, but before that I need to go somewhere first."

 

 

"Where is this somewhere anyways?"

 

 

Jaejoong did not answer the girl but continued driving. In five minutes, they found themselves in front of a church. 

 

 

"What are we doing here? Need to asked for forgiveness for the sin we'll about to commit? How religious." Dara said sarcastically

 

 

"No, I just need to return something. You stay here, I'll be back in a minute." Jaejoong instructed.

 

 

Dara waited inside the car, but after a minute she got bored so she also got off from the car. Looking around, she saw a lot people walking to and fro inside the church. Bells are ringing and she heard that there is a novena going on inside the church. She suddenly remembered those times when her family used to go to church together. 

 

 

"Are you looking for something hon?" Dara heard a voice beside her, and upon checking she saw an old woman standing beside her.

 

 

Dara smiled sweetly at the old woman. "Hmm, no. Im just waiting for someone."

 

 

"Are you sure? You seem so sad." The old woman inquired

 

 

"Oh, I just remember those time where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter