The end

A Night With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sandara!!!!!" Jaejoong shouted from the top of his lungs. He's standing on the gutter of the bridge overlooking the Han river. "Show yourself! I want to see you!!!!"

 

 

A gust of wind swept coldly at Jaejoong's face. He shivered a little but still no Sandara came out. 

 

 

"I know you're there! I want to see you, please!" Jaejoong said pleadingly. But no matter how he pleaded, there's still no Sandara showed up. "I already know what you are. I know what happened to you, I know how much you have suffered. How much pain you've endured but do I really have to experience it too?"  

 

 

 

"I love you." Jaejoong choked out. "I love you so much that it hurts!"

 

 

"Thank you." Came a soft reply

 

 

Jaejoong whipped his head to see survey the area as he heard the voice. Its been a day since the last time he heard her voice and now he just realized how much he loves to listen to it for all of his life. Her voice was soft as an angel, Jaejoong haven't seen or heard an angel but he was sure that if there is an angel they sounded like Sandara.

 

 

"Where are you?" Jaejoong called out. 

 

 

 

"Here."

 

 

Jaejoong saw an image emerging from the darkest part of the bridge. After a while the image turned into Sandara's figure, she was still wearing the same dress. She was slowly walking toward Jaejoong. 

 

 

The air around them dropped a degree and Jaejoong was quiet shivering from the cold. But he felt elated upon seeing her again. He was speechless.

 

 

"Its nice to see you again, Jae." Sandara said in a floaty voice. "Im happy----"

 

 

"Why cant you be real?" Jaejoong said. Of all the question he have for Sandara, that was the first one that came out from his mouth. 

 

 

 

"Im sorry Jae." Dara said softly. "But I no longer belong here. I'm-----"

 

 

 

"Then why do you have to show yourself to me in the first place and let me fall inlove with you?" Jaejoong asked 

 

 

 

"Because you need me, you need someone to show you the right and wrong. You need someone to show you the purpose of living on---"

 

 

 

"Then I want you to stay with me!" Jaejoong shouted. "I want you here beside me coz you're the only one giving me reasons to move on!!!"

 

 

 

There was silence that stretched forever although that is only for a minute. Jaejoong was panting while Sandara was staring at him sadly.

 

 

 

Jaejoong bridged the distance between them and pulled Sandara in a tight hug. He hugged her as if his life depended on her. "Please Dara, please stay." Jaejoong murmured while choking on his tears. "I need you. I love you so much! I have never felt this way with anyone before. Please..... Im begging you......stay with me and be real."

 

 

 

Sandara slowly pushed Jaejoong away from her. She wiped the tears that was falling from his eyes. "You know I cant do that even if I wanted to. I dont belong here Jae, I have been dead even before you were born. And that even makes me your grandmother!" Sandara tried to joke

 

 

 

"I came here to say goodbye." Sandara continued. "I've been waiting this for all of my dead life, the heaven's calling me Jae. Finally I can rest. For years I've been a wandering soul looking for my resting place, but now..... now I can finally said goodbye to this world. Im tired Jae, its been so long. I can now finally take my rest." Sandara took Jaejoong's hand to her cold ones. "Thank you, thank you for loving me. Im happy I've got to spend my last days in this world with you."

 

 

 

"Please...... dont." Jaejo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter