The Gun

A Night With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

 

 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

 

 

Jaejoong and Dara screamed at the same time that she dipped the dryer in the water. Not because they were in pain but because the lights has turned off and both are scared from the darkness that surrounds them.

 

 

"What happened? Why it didnt work?" Jaejoong asked, his throat is hoarse from shouting.

 

 

"I..... I think the electricity was cut off." Dara answered while getting off from the tub.

 

 

"Hey hey dont move, its too dark. You might knock  on something." Jaejoong warned Dara. "Lets wait for the electricity to come back----" Jaejoong wasnt able to finish his sentence since the lights around them is now working.

 

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

 

 

Both were quiet startled upon hearing a knock on the door. 

 

 

"Who do you think that is?" Dara asked skeptically 

 

 

Jaejoong shrugged.

 

 

They heard another knock on the door followed by an authoritative voice. "Mr. Kim Jaejoong, can we invite you downstairs for some questions?"

 

 

Both Dara and Jaejoong just stared at each other open mouthed. 

 

 

_________________________________________

 

 

"I cant believe this would happen to me." Jaejoong said as they were walking away from the exit way of the hotel, Dara was following him. "I have never been humiliated in my entire life. We were kicked out from our room and we're banned from entering their god damned hotel! FOREVER!!"

 

 

"Oh dont worry, you're not here forever. Heck, they can even make it for a lifetime!" Dara butted in, struggling from carrying Jaejoong's massive bag. "And can you be a little gentleman and carry your bag? Its heavy you know."

 

 

Jaejoong glared at her and snatched the bag from her hands.

 

 

"Now what!" Dara asked

 

 

"I think its time that we part ways. Us being together committing suicide wont work." Jaejoong said while walking towards his car.

 

 

"Hey wait!" Dara shrieked. "We have already talked about this, you and me, we're going to do it together! You cant just backout like that! A promise is a promise! Be a man enough to stand by your promise!"

 

 

"Cant you see it? Us doing it together will never work!" Jaejoong said while stuffing his bag in the back of his car. "It seems like, Its like someone or something is preventing us from doing it! So please, lets just part ways!"

 

 

"No!!!" Dara screamed which startled Jaejoong. "I need you!"

 

 

Jaejoong just stared at her, shock on what he hears from her.

 

 

"I.....I mean, Im scared to do it alone." Dara explained while blushing, good thing its quiet dark in the place they were in so Jaejoong wasnt able to see it. "I need someone to be with while doing it, and since you also want to die then its obvious that you're the one I can be with. Just like I always said we can do it together."

 

 

"Why do you want to do it?" Jaejoong asked. "You're young, and Im pretty sure you do have a family. You can just go home to them and let me be. Lets just pretend we never met."

 

 

"I...I cant"

 

 

"Why cant you?"

 

 

"I did a terrible thing, I dont think they will forgive me." Dara explained. "My parents, they are quiet conservative and religious. The things I have done,   the pain that I have caused them, I dont think its forgivable." Dara wiped the tears tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter