Jyp

A Night With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong is standing outside the old church, its the same church they went after he met Dara. Last  night was a disaster, its not his intention to confess his love for her. Everything just fall into place and he blurted out his feelings. He didnt expect her reaction though. She seems so hurt.

 

 

He didn't got any sleep last night, he kept thinking about all the things that happened. Everything for him seems so surreal. Committing suicide, meeting Dara and falling in love with her. It all happened in just one night.

 

 

Some people found the love of their lives in work, some in a party and some while attending mass in the church. But for him, he found her in the most unexpected place and situation. Who would have thought that two suicidal people would meet and fall in love? Ahh... scratch that, he was the one who fell inlove. Not sure yet if Dara also felt the same. Though he hoped so, he really do.

 

 

He's been waiting for almost an hour now, he specifically told Dara that he'll meet her at 8. Its almost 9 but still no Dara. He scanned the surrounding if she's around but still none, but he noticed an old woman. She's one of the old women that is talking to Dara when they first came here. 

 

 

He walked his way to the old woman who is standing beside a flower vendor.

 

 

"Ahjumma, ahmmm... I just wanna ask something if its okay?" Jaejoong asked the old woman who was quiet startled by his approach.

 

 

"Do I.... do I know you?" The old woman asked while adjusting her eyeglasses.

 

 

"No, you dont." Jaejoong answered politely. "But I saw you last day, you were talking to my friend. You were also with another woman."

 

 

The old woman nodded. "Yes, we were here last day with my sister Sooyoung. And I think I remember the incident you're talking about."

 

 

"Well, I just wanna ask if you saw the girl. Her name is Dara, did you see her earlier today?"

 

 

The old woman stared at Jaejoong for a minute before she asked. "So you can also see her?"

 

 

"What do you mean?" Jaejoong asked who was puzzled by the old woman's response. 

 

 

 

The old woman adjusted her eyeglasses and stared at Jaejoong. "I was with my sister last day for a novena, I was away for a while because I bought some flowers for our altar. But then I noticed that my sister was talking to someone. So I approached her to ask who is she talking to." The old woman took a pause for a while. "She said she's talking to a very beautiful lady, she even introduced me to this said lady. Though I have some problem with my eyesight, Im quiet sure that no one is with her. But she keeps whispering to this said lady."

 

 

 

Jaejoong was stunned. He doesnt know what to say, no words will come out from his mouth. 

 

 

 

"My sister," the old woman continued. "She.... she died last night. But before she died, she told me that if ever I saw the lady again. She told me to tell her thank you."

 

 

 

"Thank you for?"

 

 

 

"My sister was suffering from colon cancer, she's in agony for almost 3 years. But she told me that this beautiful lady whispered to her that she no longer has to worry cause she'll suffer no pain from now on. And on that night, my sister died happily."

 

 

 

Jaejoong was perplexed by what the woman has said. What does it all mean? Why cant she see Dara while her sister and him can? 

 

 

"So since you can see her, can you tell her thank you whenever you see her again?" The old woman pleaded.

 

 

Jaejoong just nodded as the woman sauntered at the church. He was still standing outside the church and his mind was boggling from what the old woman has s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter