Revealed

A Night With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Its been 3 years the last time she brought a friend." Jyp said solemnly, you can even see the sadness in his eyes. "Its..... its nice to know she was able to help you." 

 

 

"What.....what do you mean by that?" Jaejoong asked confused 

 

 

Jyp stared at Jaejoong for a minute. "Come inside, I'll tell you everything."

 

 

Jaejoong nodded and followed Jyp as he lead him to his private office. As they entered his office, Jyp offered him the seat in front of his table as Jyp sat behind. 

 

 

"I know you'll be back." Jyp started. "What I didnt expect is that you'll be back earlier."

 

 

"So you already know about Dara?" Jaejoong asked.

 

 

"Dara." Jyp repeated the name as if it taste something bitter in his tongue. "Is that what she calls herself now?"

 

 

Jaejoong nodded. "She said her name is Dara Park."

 

 

"I never knew you are suicidal?" Jyp asked.

 

 

Jaejoong bowed his head, not in shame but in distate. "I was but she changed that, she showed me kindness and.....and..-----"

 

 

"She always do that." Jyp cutted Jaejoong. " You're not the first one she rescued from doomed. You were the fourth, but you're the first one who's brave enough to come back here and ask what she really is." 

 

 

"I asked some people I have encountered when I was with her." Jaejoong explained. "And all of them is saying the same thing. All those times. I was alone, they cant see her. Is she......is----"

 

 

"She's not Dara. I was surprised she didnt used her real name this time." Jyp said as he pulled something from his drawer. "Her real name is Sandara Park, my twin sister."

 

 

"What?!?" Jaejoong squeaked. "How did that happened?"

 

 

Jyp handed Jaejoong an album. Its an old album.

 

 

 

"Whats this?" Jaejoong asked waving the album.

 

 

 

"Sandara Park is my twin sister and she died 33 years ago." Jyp dropped the bomb that shook Jaejoong's already tainted world. 

 

 

Jaejoong gawked at Jyp, not really getting what he's trying to say. He shakily opened the album and what he saw pierced his heart to pieces. 

 

 

"Jaejoong, the Dara you met is the ghost of my sister." Jyp explained further, he stood up from his chair and sat directly in front of Jaejoong.

  

 

What Jaejoong saw in the album is pictures of Dara. No, Sandara.. pictures of her with Jyp when they were young. When both of them graduated in grade school, high school and college. Some of the pictures was also taken in special occasions. The Dara she met is the same woman in the picture. Jaejoong didn't let his tears fall down from his eyes. His heart is aching, its shattering into pieces but he held on. 

 

 

"How.....how did she die?" Jaejoong asked in a crooked voice.

 

 

Jyp ushered Jaejoong to flip the album to the next page. Jaejoong did and sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter