Abc

A Night With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bang!!!

 

 

Dara just got off from the elevator when she heard a loud sound coming from Jaejoong's unit. She recognized that loud sound, a sound from a gun! She run from the elevator and scampered at Jaejoong's door.

 

 

She banged the door loudly. "Jaejoong!! Open the door!! Oh my gosh!" Dara shouted from the top of her lungs. "Jaejo---"

 

 

The door suddenly opened which caused her to loose her balance. She lunged forward and headed straight to Jaejoong's arms. 

 

 

Ignoring that she's almost straddling on him, she attacked him by giving a jab on his broad chest. "What did you do?" Dara shrieked. "I told you, were going to do it together! What did you do? You promised me, Jae!"

 

 

 

"Hey, hey relax! I didn't do anything!" Jaejoong muttered while grasping Dara's hand to stop her from jabbing him. "I just accidentally pulled the trigger, I'll keep my promise to you. Okay?"

 

 

Fat tears was falling on Dara's face, she keeps wiping them but her damn eyes wont stop. "I thought you left me! We promised Jae! You cant just break it!"

 

 

"I dont have any plans to break my promise, okay?" Jaejoong said softly, wiping Dara's tears. "And Im fine, you dont have to cry."

 

 

Still crying, Dara just pulled Jaejoong in a tight hug sobbing quietly. 

 

 

Jaejoong was confused, earlier when he woke up he thought Dara was just a fragment of his imagination. A dream, but now that she's here he realized that they just met not even 24 hours but it feels like he had known her for ages. It feels like she had been with him all along. He feels so attached to her. He had never felt anything like this before, not even with Jessica. 

 

 

"I thought you left?" Jaejoong said after a minute of silence.

 

 

Dara shrugged her head on Jaejoong's shoulder. "I  went outside to buy coffee but I realized I dont have money with me. So I went back here and then I heard the gun."

 

 

Jaejoong nodded. "I have a coffee maker in the kitchen, you dont need to buy outside." 

 

 

"I didnt know." Dara said cutely while wiping her tears.

 

 

Jaejoong chu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter