All I ask

A Night With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong was waiting outside M. The street wearing a formal suit that is fit for a dignitaries. He looks dashing and he's also holding a bouquet of yellow roses. He's been standing there for almost 20 minutes waiting for Dara.

 

 

He had performed concerts around the world for years but he never felt nervous like this before. His hands is sweating and his heart is hammering inside his ribcage. Aside from being nervous, he's also excited to see her again. For  half a day that he wasnt able to see her, he did missed her. A lot. He missed her incessant talking, her cute way of pouting whenever she disagreed on something. The way she flips her hair when it covers her small face. He did miss her and he cant wait to see her again.

 

 

"Jaejoong!" 

 

 

He heard someone calling his name, he turned around and saw her. She's walking towards him, her hair was being blown by air away from her pretty face.

 

 

"You're early!" Dara said once she's standing in front of him.

 

 

"Ahhh... yeah." Jaejoong mumbled. "You.... you... you look the same. Why are you still wearing the same dress as yesterday? I thought you're going to wear your favorite red dress?"

 

 

"Heheheeh, yeah. Uhmm..." Dara looked down at herself and checked her dress. "Yeah, I went home earlier to change but something came up. Uhmm...  my younger brother almost caught me sneaking inside our house. So I just run away before I got the chance to change." 

 

 

Jaejoong just nodded at her explanation.

 

 

"You wouldnt mind me wearing the same dress, right?" Dara inquired. 

 

 

"No." Jaejoong assured her. "No, I wouldnt mind. Its not a problem." 

 

 

Dara smiled sweetly at him that took his breath away.

 

 

Dara showed him a bottle full of white silvery liquid inside. "I bought this one, the one thing that will end everything." 

 

 

 

Jaejoong stared at the bottle she's holding and nodded.

 

 

"So, shall we go inside and start?" Dara asked 

 

 

Jaejoong nodded. "Yes, sure. Lets go in." He let Dara walk ahead of him leading to the entrance of the restaurant. Jaejoong opened the door for her and led her to the receptionist.

 

 

Lucky for them, the man standing on the reception area is the owner himself, Park Jin Young. The famous CEO of JYP one of the big three in the intertainment agency. Upon approaching the area, JYP already saw them and offered his biggest friendly smile. 

 

 

"Kim Jaejoong!" JYP's voice boomed. "What a surprised, never thought I'll see you here in all places!" 

 

 

Jaejoong smiled and bowed to the respectable man. "Yes, I invited my friend here for a dinner. Heard you have the best food, so here I am." 

 

 

"Ohohoho, you're friend has a nice taste then." JYP commented. "Do you happen to have a reservation?"

 

 

"Uhmmm.." Jaejoong looked at Dara.

 

 

"I did call earlier to make a reservation." Dara whispered at Jaejoong. "Its under your name." 

 

 

Jaejoong nodded and faced JYP again. "Yes, we do have a reservation. Its under my name." 

 

 

"Oh, okay. Let me check it here for you." JYP said while scanning their reservation book. After a minute of scanning, JYP stopped for a couple of seconds and stared at Jaejoong. "Is it you who called or its someone else?" 

 

 

"Ah no, its my friend here beside me who called earlier." Jaejoong answered while gesturing to Dara.

 

 

JYP stared at Jaejoong's right side where Dara was standing and nodded. He checked the reservation book again. "Yeah, I saw your name here. Table 21 on the right side of the isle."

 

 

 

Jaejoong nodded and bowed at JYP. "Thank you."

 

 

"Enjoy your dinner!" JYP called out as they start to make a beeline to their table.

 

 

 

"Nice bloke, no?" Dara said while Jaejoong is pulling a chair for her. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter