Kill

A Night With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock! Knock! Knock!

 

Dara knocked on Jaejoong's room. She has already taken bath and is now wearing the white shirt Jaejoong provided for her. Good thing its big for her frame and it reached almost on her knees since she doesnt have any pyjamas or shorts.

 

After a while she heard Jaejoong's voice letting her to come in. Upon opening the door, she saw that his room is the same with hers. Except that his room has a balcony. And she saw him leaning on the frame of the balcony.

 

 

"Hi!" She greeted him

 

 

Jaejoong nodded. "Come here, the air outside is crisp but not freezing. Lets talk on the balcony."

 

 

They both sat on a bench which was situated in the balcony. They seated side by side, both of them was quiet for some time. No one talked, both is just staring at the starry night in the sky.

 

 

"Beautiful, right?" Dara broke the silence.

 

 

Jaejoong nodded. "It looks so peaceful."

 

 

"Yes, peaceful." Dara agreed. "Have you already think of a way to kill ourselves?"

 

 

"Yes, we can do it while we are taking a bath. I can go ahead and drown you on the bath tub and after I killed you, I will drown myself."

 

 

Dara shook her head. "I dont think it will work. And how many times do I have to tell you I dont want to kill myself by drowning."

 

 

"Why?" 

 

 

"Just!"

 

 

"Fine, I'll think of another way later!" Jaejoong said

 

 

"Why do you want to kill yourself?" Dara asked Jaejoong after a minute of silence.

 

 

"Im tired of everything, Im tired of the life Im living, tired of everything." Jaejoong said solemnly. "People always claims that they love you, adore you. But even though you already have everything. Its still not enough."

 

 

"How about your parents? Your friends or your girlfriend?" Dara inquired. "If we commit suicide, you'll never see them again."

 

 

"My parents? Im an orphan, I grew up in an orphanage. I was abandoned when I was just 5 months old. Friends? Maybe I do have friends or maybe I dont. And my girlfriend broke up with me just last week for some unknown reason."

 

 

"But its not enough to kill yourself you know." Dara commented after a while. "You might not notice it, but Im pretty sure that theres peopl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter