Help!!!

A Night With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Jaejoong, a household name in the Korean industry. Member of the world famous boyband DBSK. A great singer, actor and endorser. You can see his face everywhere, in the billboards, magazines and tv's. People treats him as a God, they follow his every whim. What Jaejoong wants Jaejoong gets.

 

Money, houses, villas, apartments, luxurious cars, jets and yachts? Just mention it, Jaejoong has it. He has everything in the world than any man could wish for. But despite all of it, he felt nothing. He felt empty. Even with the undying support and love from his millions of fans, he still felt neglected. Unloved.

 

Thats why its no wonder Jaejoong find himself standing on the edge of the railings of Banpo  bridge that crosses the Han river. Arms spread wide like an eagle, ready to drown himself and end his miserable life. He had prepared his self for this, he carefully planned everything. He finished all his recordings, tv shoots, and done filming his newest music video. He did all of those as a last gift to those people who claimed to care and love him as a way of saying thank you.

 

Ready to jump, Jaejoong shouted. " this life! ----"

 

"Help! Help! Oh Gods, please help me!"

 

Jeajoong halted from jumping upon hearing the voice. He looked around him but saw no one. Thinking that he might just be hearing things, Jaejoong tried to jump again.

 

"Ahjussi! Please help! Im caught up with my jacket!"

 

"Where are you?" startled, Jaejoong scanned his surroundings, quiet sure that the voice he heard is not just a hallucination.

 

"Im here below you, Im caught up with my jacket!"

 

Looking down, Jaejoong saw a girl who is hanging through a jacket that was stuck to an iron protruding from the bridge.

 

Turn between being a gentleman and on the bridge of committing suicide, it took Jaejoong a moment to decide what to do.

 

"Please help me, Im afraid of heights!" The girl pleaded.

 

Woken up from his reverie, Jaejoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter