ღ 25 ღ

Timeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


"Oh, here," The man who was working at the company where Jungwoo visited manage to find the brochure he was looking for, "Here it is," He passed it to the man infront of him.

Jungwoo took the brochure from the worker as he thanked him, "Thank you," 

Study Abroad Info Session.
Time: September 30th, 2007 at 3pm.

"If the info session was at 3 pm," Something came across his mind, "does that mean she almost got on the 2pm, on that day?" His eyebrows furrowed, "On the boat... that mum had been on?"

ღ-ღ-ღ

Yeri entered the staff room with a weak steps. She took a sit on her bed before letting out a really loud deep sigh,

"Jungwoo took you back yesterday, after all,"

If it's really Jungwoo that brought her back to home yesterday... Then all of it wasn't just a dream? What kind of explanation she should get in this situation? Yeri suddenly thought about all of those things happened yesterday that she originally knew as her 'dream',

"It's okay," Jungwoo carresed the woman's hair who was laying on the bed, "it's all right," He kept assuring the woman whom having tears even in her sleep. Jungwoo didn't know that it could hurt him this much to see Yeri's tears.

"I have no idea what happened to you," He told the sleeping woman, "or why you feel remorseful toward me. I don't know yet," Jungwoo sighed, "But if that's something that is tormenting you... just forget about it all," Another bead of tears escaped Yeri's eyes, "Don't remember it and don't recall it, either. because, no matter what it may be, I'll do it all for you,"

"It's okay for you to just be at ease," He ended his words.

A crystal-clear liquid escaped the woman's left eyes; again. Yeri bit her lower lips as she tried to hold back her tears.

"Who is it this time?" A voice startled her as another tears; dripping down her cheeks. Yeri shifted her eyes towards the front door and could see the broken arm boy was walking towards her. Yeri put her hands together as she lowered down her head, "Who made you cry this time, Doctor?" The boy asked.

Instead of answering, Yeri said something else, "Where is... your teacher, right now?" She asked.

"Is it because of my teacher?" Jungwoo worriedly asked since there's no way his older self would say something that hurts the woman. He knows how much the man loves her, "Did he say something to you?" Yeri shook her head upon that question, "What happened? What's wrong?"

Yeri smacked her lips before she answered the question, "Because I like him," She confessed. And , it strucked the boy right into his heart; though she was confessing towards himself but why... Just why now? When he's not in the right timeline? Why does he needs to hear the same confession again, after 10 years...

Why... Why he wished for that thing at the first place... 

"Because I like your teacher," She repeated the same words again.

And how Jungwoo wished that he could say to the woman and asked her to stop hurting his heart... But Yeri wouldn't probably understand about it, right?

"But..." Yeri heaved out a silent sigh, "I mustn't like him," 

Jungwoo stuttered, "What... do you mean by that?" He asked, "Why mustn't you like him?" He looked at the woman with an unexplainable eyes. Yeri felt reluctant to answer the question. Jungwoo noticed that so he took out the ring he kept in his pocket and passed it to Yeri, "This is your ring, isn't it?" He asked.

Yeri took the ring from his hand and stared on it, "This ring... is the reason why... I can't like your teacher," Jungwoo was trying so hard to process the words said by the woman, "Where is..." Yeri stood up, "Jungwoo, right now?"

ღ-ღ-ღ

And again, Yeri couldn't believe that she would come here again... This is the place she wanted to avoid the most out of all the places.... The place where it all happened...

She stood infront of the station; stared onto the dark place as she bit her lower lips, remembering the past,

It's raining that day. She remembered it clearly. She was walking into the buildings to buy a ferry ticket since she's going to the session. She was holding onto a pink umbrella to protect herself from the rain,

"I'd like a ticket for the 2 o'clock ferry, please," She said to the counter. But then her eyes fell on her broken phone... It has been days since she broke her phone and she still had no idea whom sending messages to her. Yeri sighed.

The girl then walked out the station and Yeri followed her from behind.

She's waiting for the ferry under the rain. When she was about to walk more, someone grabbed her wrist, startling the girl,

Her older self wanted to stop the young Yeri from turning her head but something happened in reality as well, when the same thing happened again,

Someone was grabbing her wrist, "Yeri," The man called out for her name. 

Both of them stared into each other's eyes and that last long for few minutes before Yeri finally opened first, "I waited until the morning," She said, "ten years ago.. on the day before I left... on Firefly Bridge," Yeri continued, "I was hoping that, you would see my note, and come," She couldn't help herself in this situation and all she could do now was letting the tears running down her cheeks. She didn't want to look weak infront of the man s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter