ღ 10 ღ

Timeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The next day went like usual as if nothing happened the day before. Like a normal day they usually had. No tears, no quarreling, just, nothing happened. That's it.

Jungwoo was in the office as he looked at the present Yeri gave him yesterday. Does he even has any right to receive the present? Shouldn't it be little Jungwoo's instead of his? He sighed, "How do I give this back to her?"

At that moment he was contemplating on how he should give back the present to her, someone walked with a really loud step behind him. The man took a sit beside him and scoffed, "How can she blame me for everything?" He whined.

Jungwoo frowned, "What happened?"

"What the hell you told Wendy last night that she scold me a lot this morning?" Taemin looked at Jungwoo with a really sharp gaze.

He gulped, "But I told her when she's drunk though," Jungwoo muttered under his breath when he realized that his sister probably remember the words he said yesterday, "She shouldn't remember about it,"

"Pardon?"

Jungwoo quickly shook his head, "She's really drunk last night after a mug of beer so I just sent her home right away," He claimed but he knows he didn't do that.

Taemin sighed, "This is why I never want to be in a relationship," If he could answer why he never ask Wendy to be his girlfriend, this would be the answer. He couldn't handle the pressure the woman gave him. That's it. He's still young, he needs freedom. How can he has that when he knows Wendy would control his life?

The man beside him couldn't give an answer to his question. He shouldn't give the ending to their story now right? Since, it might change the future...

"I have class this morning so," He took few books laying on his table before he slowly tapped Jungwoo's shoulders and leave the office.

ღ-ღ-ღ

"Make sure you check problems like these carefully," He adviced all of his students in the class, "There will probably be a lot of problems based on today's lesson on the exam," Jungwoo said, "Be sure to check over your own work well, everyone," His eyes fell on Yeri but he quickly swifted his eyes, looking to the other side. He has decided to be cold towards Yeri as he thought that's what he needs to do now.

He closed the book infront of him and was rushing to somewhere when suddenly Yeri approached him, "선생님 (Mr. Kim)," She called him.

"Yeah? What is it?"

Yeri passed a can of apple juice to him, "Please have this,"

Jungwoo took the drink but instead of drinking it, he put it on the table near him, "You can have this," He said to the boy who was sitting infront of him. As soon as he was done with his words, he saw Jungwoo was walking out from the class, "Hey, Jungwoo!" He called out for the boy.

Jungwoo chased after him but so does Yeri. She was trying to follow her teacher and Saeron just sit there with her clueless face. The man rushed himself to reach to Jungwoo and just waved his hand when there's students greeted him, "선생님 (Mr. Kim)," Yeri grabbed the man's wrist and Jungwoo saw it.

"Can't we talk?" The girl asked.

The man looked nervous, "About what?"

"Well," Yeri hesitated to tell him that the man managed to cut her words.

"I have somewhere to be. If it's not important, let's talk later," Jungwoo tapped the girl's shoulders for few times before he went to Jungwoo, "Hey, Kim Jungwoo!" He pointed out right towards the boy but Jungwoo immediately stands up.

He looked at the tall man infront of him, "I have somewhere to be," He said the same thing as the man did to Yeri, "If it's not important, let's talk later,"

The boy was about to left when Jungwoo stopped him by holding on onto his arms, "Hey. Is it that difficult to just talk to me for a second?" The man complained.

"Well, it seems to be difficult for you to spare a second to talk to students," Jungwoo rolled his eyes before he walked away.

Jungwoo sighed, "What do you want me to do, then?" He shouted it but Jungwoo was already 10 steps away from him. Damn, he could never make things right if it's like this. He took a sit on the same table as the other two kids and gulped the orange drink on the table. "Hey, Jaehyun. Did you drop off Wendy 누나 well last night?"

Jaehyun suddenly have a change in his expression as soon as the man mentioned Wendy's name, "Ah!" He shouted startling the man causing the drink he had in his hand splattered over his shirt.

"Hey!"

The boy cried, "It's all your fault!" He complained before he ran towards the school buildings leaving Doyoung behind.

"And just what is his problem?" Jungwoo scoffed looking at his wet shirt.

Doyoung who has been watching his friend's drama since before finally opened his mouth, "I don't know. He has been like that all day," The boy claimed.

Jungwoo sighed, "Damn it, the school inspector is coming today, too!" He couldn't meet those inspector with a wet shirt, right? Damn. There's nothing going right to him today. It's sure the worst day ever.

ღ-ღ-ღ

Jaehyun was walking alone, along the hallway with a really weak step as if he needs someone to hold him by his side. He was literally losing his mind as he remembered the things happened yesterday. He swear to God he didn't even want to remember it. It's hella scary.

"Hey, what's wrong? Did something happen to you?" Doyoung asked as soon as he reached Jaehyun. The word 'happen' managed to trigger Jaehyun's memory on what actually happened last night while he's on his way sending Jungwoo's older sister to home,

Jaehyun was on his way sending Wendy to home when someone shouted his name. He turned around and could see Jane was standing not too far from him while having her eyes straightly looking at Jaehyun. She was having a big rock in her hand.

"What have you done to my sister?" She shouted the words out loud as she walked towards the boy.

Jaehyun gulped. He knows he's in deep trouble now. From the start, he didn't really like to associate with Jungwoo's siblings because all of them; well two of them are hella scary and weird. How can only Jungwoo who looks normal in his family? Oh wait, Jungwoo ain't normal too.

The boy decided to put the drunk woman on the bench near him. They're currently at the park where they usualy hang out everytime they're having a bad day. It's more like a secret place for the three boys. The park is also a shortcut to Jungwoo's house. Obviously, Jaehyun will not choose this way if he's alone and doesn't have the drunk woman with him. The park looks really creepy at night though.

"Jane, I could explain," He took a step backward everytime she took a step forward.

The girl wouldn't stop herself and some times she would take a look at her older sister, "Seriously, Jaehyun 오빠, what have you done to my sister? Did you drug her?" Jane accused the boy with something he would never do.

"My teacher asked me to send her home, that's all," He tried to explain though he wasn't sure whether that's a good idea or not, "Can you put that rock down, please?"

The girl frowned but only then she could understand Jaehyun's words. She was holding onto a rock since she saw her sister from afar but she couldn't recognize Jaehyun in dark. Like who the hell will ever thought that Jaehyun who was the one standing beside her sister? "Oh, this?" She lifted the rock up, startling Jaehyun as if he thought the girl would hit him for real.

"Taemin," Wendy murmured in her sleep.

Both of their attention fell on the woman who was laying on the bench at the moment. Jaehyun put her in the sit position but she was already laid herself on the bench.

Jaehyun thought it's the right time for him to throw the rock away that he tried to snatch it from the girl. Jane startled by the sudden attack from the boy that she was struggling to not let the rock go from her hand as it might brought harm to both of them.

"Let this go," Jaehyun begged her but she refused to do so. Jane tried to push the boy away from her but he didn't realize that the boy was holding onto her wrist. So that moment Jaehyun lost his balance, Jane lost hers too.

She helt her body pressed against him, heats rising to her cheeks. They both were stunned at their place, not knowing how to react. Five seconds passed by, and when she felt his lips moved a little, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter