ღ 12 ღ

Timeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Note **Thank you for subscribing and reading my story. It means a lot to me T^T I wasn't expecting for a lot of interest but still thank you! I feel like thanking you one by one for being here from the start till now. You don't know how much it means to me >< Again thank you guys!

 

 

Since it's still early, Jungwoo and Yeri went for a breakfast together. They didn't take their dinner yesterday because they stuck in the classroom last night. They thought they're stuck but turn out they're not.

Yeri kept playing with her food instead of eating it. Jungwoo whom realized that told Yeri, "Eat even if you don't have an appetite," He said, "so you will have to eat well if you're going to get through the day,"

"Yes," She answered it and shove a spoon of rice into , "But, why did Jungwoo fight with Lucas yesterday?" Yeri asked the man infront of him.

Jungwoo startled by the sudden question, "Huh?"

"His face looked really badly injured," Yeri was getting worried after she saw Jungwoo's face today. Jungwoo literally has no answer for it. Even if he told her the reason, will she ever understand it? 

Suddenly, Yeri could see a pharmacy in her vision, "Just a moment, 선생님 (Mr. Kim)," She told her teacher before she stood up and went to the pharmacy, leaving the man behind.

ღ-ღ-ღ

Jungwoo was doing his chores, sweeping the road using a broom and it looks like it's useless to him. How can he sweep the road using this kind of broom? Suddenly, a hand appeared infront of his eyes. The boy startled.

"Here," The girl passed a bandage and ointment to the boy.

Jungwoo lifted his head up and startled again to see Yeri's smiling face. He cleared his throat as he tried to calm himself down after seeing the beautiful smile, "What's this?" He asked with a poker face.

"Ointment, what else?"

The boy smacked his lips before he lowered his head, "It's fine," He assured the girl and continued with his work.

"It will scar if you don't treat it," Yeri said but Jungwoo still ignored him. She sighed, "I got rejected last night," She tried to initiate the conversation first, "And all night, at that," Jungwoo stops himself from moving, "And I couldn't even run away after I got rejected since we were locked in,"

The boy turned his body towards the girl, "Hey," He looked at Yeri, "Don't go around saying things like that to anyone," Jungwoo warned her.

"Who else would I talk about this with, except you?" She chuckled. 

"I'm saying, be careful!" He raised his voice a little bit higher than before and looked at the girl with a sharp eyes. Yeri lost her smile, "For you, that may have just been a night when you were rejected by 선생님 (Mr. Kim). But others might believe it wasn't just that,"

Yeri stuttered, "What do you mean---,"

"A male teacher and a female student who liked him spent the night at school together," Jungwoo made a statement, "Who do you think will be hurt if that rumor spreads?"

He walked away but the girl's voice managed to stop him, "Hey, Kim Jungwoo!" The girl smacked her lips, "You know that it wasn't like that at all!" She exclaimed.

Jungwoo sighed, "So what if I know?" He asked, "What does that matter?" He said before he left the girl behind just like what he intended to do before. 

Yeri's expression slowly become darkened when she saw the boy walked away from her. That's when a doubt comes to herself. Why is it hurt to see Jungwoo walked away from her and not stay beside her, comforting her just like he always did?

ღ-ღ-ღ

"Which crazy bastard did this?" The disciplinary teacher punished the whole boy in Jungwoo's class because the last night incident, "Not only did you smoke in school, but you started a fire, too?" He was questioning the boys infront of him, "Why didn't you just burn the school down, while you were at it?"

The three silly boys looked at each other but only Lucas had a smile pasted on his face. He looked at Jungwoo with that face. Lucas sure he had a better idea to do rather than telling the teacher that he's the one who did it.

"You're not going to confess?" He asked again, "Don't then. Don't! I'm going to get a full-on forensic investigation done!" He showed a transparent plastic with the piece of cigarette Jungwoo found yesterday, "Get up," The man said and all the boys stopped from doing the push up. 

When the boys were all stand up, "Heed my words, culprit. You only have until today," His words is more like you don't have time left, "If you don't confess that it was you by today this won't just end with just a letter of apology. Got that?" He asked, "This will end with a police report instead!" The tone he used to say those words hurt the boys' ears.

One by one, the boys left the court, "Damn, who on earth did that," Doyoung muttered alone. 

Jungwoo was about to leave when Lucas stopped him, "Hey, Kim Jungwoo!" Lucas called out for his classmate. Jungwoo looked at his face with no interest, "See me for a second," The boy said.

ღ-ღ-ღ

"What did you want to talk about?" Jungwoo scratched his head as he felt annoying that he needs to look at Lucas' face.

Lucas let out a mock smile, "It was me," He confessed, "The one who smoked in the bathroom yesterday, I mean," Jungwoo rolled his eyes. He's not even surprise to hear it. Lucas is truly a troublemaker, "Of course, I didn't start that fire on purpose," Suddenly, he wanted to make an excuse for his mistake, "I just tossed my cigarette out, but, I got unlucky and this ended up happening,"

"Why not go to the teacher with this pathetic confession instead?" Jungwoo gave a suggestion towards his so-not-friend. He snorted, "I bet the dean will love it,"

Lucas raised one of his eyebrows as he looked at the boy with an obvious mocking smile, "I'm afraid that you will have to be the one to do the confessing, though and say that you were the culprit instead,"

Jungwoo chuckled, "Oh no, what a shame, though," He claimed, "I really don't have the time to listen to your bull," He said while looking at Lucas, "If you're bored, go and do what you're good at," He told the boy, "You know, sleeping," He emphasized on the word sleeping.

"Oh, really, now?" Lucas opened his mouth, "I wonder if you could still say that after seeing this," He took out something from his pocket. It's the ring he threw away yesterday, "You like Kim Yeri, right?" Sudden question from Lucas, make Jungwoo stunned.

ღ-ღ-ღ

Jungwoo stood infront of the office room for quite a while. That moment, Jaehyun who was climbing up the stairs saw him, "Hey, Kim Jungwoo! Where are you going?" He asked his friend but Jungwoo totally ignored him, "Why are you going to the office?" Jaehyun continuedly asking but instead of answering, Jungwoo walked away from him, "Jeez," Jaehyun sighed, "What's gotten into that punk these days?" He couldn't understand what the hell is wrong with Jungwoo lately.

While in the office room, the disciplinary teacher still waiting for someone to turn himself in, "So they want me to do a forensic investigation, then. Fine," He muttered as he looked at the cigarette in his hand, "Yeah, what is it, Kim Jungwoo?" The man startled to see a tall boy infront of him.

Jungwoo put a box of cigarette on the man's table, "Are you out of your mind, you bastard?" His teacher questioned his action.

"It was me," He made a sudden confess.

"What are you talking about?"

Jungwoo took a deep breath before he continued his words, "The one who smoked in the bathroom and started the fire," He was hesitating, "it was me,"

Jaehyun was actually at the outside of the office since he felt something is wrong with Jungwoo that he needs to see the disciplinary teacher. He frowned as he heard Jungwoo's confession, "What the hell," He muttered under one's breath.

ღ-ღ-ღ

Jaehyun rushed himself to enter the class, "Hey!" He called out his classmates. All of the attention turned to him, including Jungwoo who just entered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter