Our Dark Side

Silent Scream [HIATUS]

Namjoon along with others told what happened with Jin of course the Dean was surprised and immediately called all those people involved in the incident. The girls pleaded even their families but Namjoon is so serious about it and asked the dean to expelled them and he told his friends to remove all of their families in their companies, The dean expelled the students and they went bankrupt.

They are in Yoongi's car and they are going back to the hospital, Taehyung called them that Jin is awake. As they are on their way Namjoon received a call from his another phone.

"Hello? What's wrong?" - Namjoon
"Sorry to disturb you Boss but there are intruders in the warehouse!"
"We will be there protect our supplies there!" - Namjoon

He ended the call "I want to go to Jin as soon as possible but change of course our warehouse is being invaded we need to go there now!" Namjoon said "I brought our masks take it outfrom the compartment" Yoongi said "I'll call Taehyung and Jungkook" Jimin said and he dial the number.

"Taehyung-ah there are invaders we need you and JK asap!" - Jimin
"On our way!" - Taehyung

Taehyung's POV

After I received the call from Jimin I went to Jungkook "Jungkook we need to leave there are invaders" I said "But Taehyung hyung..." I sighed "I don't want to leave Jin too but RM need us" Jungkook hold Jin's hand and nodded "We will back Jin..." he said and we left the room "Did you brought your mask?" I asked him "Yeah its on my bag" I nodded and we head out.

Meanwhile...

As soon as Taehyung and Jungkook left, Jin's fingers twitched and slowly opens his eyes he slowly looked around and saw no one then he whispered something. "R...M?" then he fell asleep again.

-At the Bangtan Warehouse-

Namjoon and the others arrived "Boss you came!" one of his men said "What's the status?" he asked "There are at least 20 of them we already brought the supplies to the safe place" Namjoon nodded "Suga hyung go to the top of the warehouse and ready to snipe, Jhope and Chim go to the back" as he is giving orders Taehyung and Jungkook arrived "V go with Suga hyung and you JK will come with me to the front while the rest of you get ready to bomb this place we can't let anyone survive here and leave no trace!" Namjoon as RM ordered with that they start their plan.

-Time Skips-

Their job is done they succeed to bombed the warehouse along with the enemies, RM ordered his men to move their supplies to the another hideout and they left the scene.

Namjoon's POV

We are now on our way to the hospital when someone called my phone.

"Hello?" - RM
"Is this Kim Namjoon-ssi?"
" Yes it is me, who is this?" - RM
"I am the nurse who is in charge of your brother Kim Seokjin-ssi, he is now awake and looking for his brothers"
"We will be there in 5 minutes thank you for telling us" - RM

"Guys Jin is awake the nurse called" I said "Really?! Thank goodness!" Jimin said "We should hurry hyung!" Taehyung said and I nodded.

We arrived at the hospital and immediately went to Jin's room "Seokjin-ah!" Taehyung shouted "Hmm? T-taehyung hyung" we saw Jin sitting on the bed "How are you feeling?" Yoongi hyung asked "I am d-doing great hyung I just feel a little bit sore from the wounds and bruise" Jin replied "Why didn't you tell us about you being bullied?" I asked "It's just I don't want to be a burden to you guys and besides I am used to this" Jin replied "Jin-ah you don't have to endure anymore remember what we told you, you are not alone we are always with you and we are here to protect you Namjoon-ah and Taehyungie is your brothers but for the rest of us you are our brother too and it's natural for us to worried about you" Hoseok said "I'm s-sorry hyungs" Jin said and cried then his brothers hugged him.

Namjoon asked the staff to move Jin in VIP room so that they all can stay together with him. Taehyung brought his laptop and hacked the security cameras of the hospital for him to see if there's someone is suspicious and he saw something outside the hospital a black van he immediately call Jimin "Jimin-ah! Come here a sec!" Jimin frowns and went to Taehyung "What is it?" he asked, Taehyung pointed out "They are outside" Taehyung whispered and Jimin nodded "Since we will stay here together I will take some clothes from the house Yoongi hyung and Jungkook-ah come with me!" Jimin said "Why me? I don't want to!" Yoongi said as usual he is being lazy "Guys it's going to be RED! so hurry up and I wanna shower!" Taehyung said. They froze when they heard his sentence "Okay! just text us if you want to add some more things to bring here" Hoseok said as they are going out, Jin brought in by some nurse "Where are you going hyung?" he asked.

"We are going to get some of our clothes" Yoongi said "Oh okay! Can you also bring my tablet? I will bored here I want something to play with" Jin said "We will Jinnie" Jimin said, Jungkook patted Jin's head "Rest well Jin-ah" he said and Jin blushed "I w-will" they both smiled to each other. As the door closed Jungkook and the others wear their masks "Let's go grabbed some clothes and clean some " Yoongi said and they left.

In the room Namjoon lend his phone to Jin for him to play and indulge himself. "Did they found us?" Hoseok asked as he sat beside Taehyung "I can't say for sure but I hacked the security cams and saw some people in the parking lot with guns it may be coincidence  but..." "It can't be we are the only one who knew this because Jin is here then the only reason is someone followed us without knowing that, we are too immerse to our brother that we didn't notice." Namjoon said "Yoongi hyung and the others cleaned those up now we should be fine" Taehyung reported "There should no one alive or else they will report it" Hoseok stands "Then I'll go check" he said "Oh? Hobi hyung where are you going?" Jin asked "To the convenient store I am going to buy sprite" Hoseok said "Buy me some food too I'm hungry" Jin chuckled "Okay okay how about you guys?" he asked the others "Anything is fine with us" Taehyung said "Noted later guys!" then he left.

Namjoon sat beside Taehyung "Hyung deul?" Jin called them "What is it Jinnie?" Taehyung asked "Uhm w-what happened to them? Those s-students" Namjoon just sighed "They got expulsion" Jin got surprised "E-expulsion? I think t-that's mean" he said "Seokjin.. what they did to you is more meaner and worst they got what they deserve" Namjoon said "But it's just..." "Jin-ah? You are so kind like Mother but we got scared of what happened to you and we don't want you to be hurt again so please if someone did something bad to you tell us immediately okay?" Taehyung said "O-okay hyung... uhm I'm sleepy now good night hyungs!" Jin said and put Namjoon's phone on the side and sleep.

"He is way too kind hyung" Taehyung said "I know he is truly are he is very much like mother" Namjoon smiled "What will happen to Jin if he knows what we are truly doing? Do you think he will forgive us? We even lied about father's death" Taehyung looked down "Don't call that bastard father he took Jin's happiness and tainted him I can't forgive him no matter what and if he knows I don't even know if he will forgive us." Namjoon walked to Jin "In his eyes we are his good and cool brothers but once he know he will get scared of us, this is our dark side that Jin shouldn't know." Namjoon caressed Jin's head "I know hyung..." Taehyung looked at the window.

 

>A/N
I'm back yeorobun! Well not fully, I am losing fate about my writing sense as you know I keep on making then slow updates or hiatus. I just don't want to forget some ideas I have in my mind so I hope that you will still like my nonsense stories but also I want to thank all readers who appreciated them ^_^