Demons

Silent Scream [HIATUS]

  I want to hide the truth
 I want to shelter you

                                                                       

-1 month later-

"Namjoon hyung can you help me with my math assignment?" Jin asked as he walked to Namjoon. "Sure come here Jinnie" Namjoon sat beside Jin and help him. "Namjoon! Hobi and I will go to the market is there something you want us to buy?" Yoongi asked "Cinnamon Chips hyung! How about you Jin?" he said "I want some jelly hyung!" Hoseok smiled "Okay!" Hoseok and Yoongi left. "Did you get it now Jin?" his brother asked "Yeah thank you hyung!" Jin smiled then he saw Jungkook that just went out of his room, he remembered when Jungkook give away his phone to Jin.

Flashback

They came home after they fetched Jin at the shop. Jin went to Jungkook's room to give back the phone he lend. "Jungkook hyung? uhm here is your phone thank you for lending it to me" he said Jungkook just smield and say "It's yours now I have 2 more phones and besides you need it in case of emergency" Jin looked surprised "A-are you sure hyung? This is important to you" he said "Keep it Seokjin that will be my gift to you" Jungkook smiled at Jin. "Okay h-hyung" Jin said as he blushed.

End of Flashback

"Jin? Seokjin!" Namjoon called Jin "Y-yes hyung?" Jin looked at his brother "You okay? you were spacing out" he asked "I'm fine hyung I am just thinking" Jin looked back at his notes.

-bzzt-bzzt-

"Wait here Jin" Namjoon said and went to the corner to answer the call. Jin is leaning on the table to do his assignments.

Namjoon's POV

-Phone call-

"Hoseok-ah?" - Namjoon
"We need back up RM, we were on our way home like almost there then suddenly Suga hyung drift to the other side and said that we are being followed." - Hoseok
"Got it just go to a place where no one can see you at all, we will go there" - Namjoon

The call ended, Namjoon called Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook through conference call. "Chim and V come with me Suga hyung and Jhope are in trouble and you JK stay here and protect Jin, they followed them here. "ROGER"

Namjoon went to his room and took his coat "W-where are you going hyungs?" Jin looked at them as they are heading out. "Jinnie the agency called me asap for a meeting about my next photo shoot"  - Taehyung
"A friend of mine called me and he wants to talk about the dancing school where I work" - Jimin
"One of the staff of the music production called me to talk about the collaboration" -Namjoon "Ohh uhm okay take care hyungs!" Jin smiled at them "We will!" as the door closed The three of them wear their masks and left the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm done!" Jin closed his notes and stretch "That was hard" he sighed "Hey Jin" he looked at his side and saw Jungkook "Y-yes hyung?" he asked "Do you want to play the gaming console?" Jungkook asked "Oh yes hyung!" Jungkook turn on the game console and they start playing. Minutes later the door bell rang and a voice called "Delivery!" Jin looked confuse so as Jungkook "I never heard that we have delivery" Jin said, Jungkook looked serious "Maybe the hyungs ordered something, wait here Jin I'll go" Jin nodded and focused on the game, Jungkook went to his room to get his silencer and his mask he knew that no one ordered why? because they will tell each other about it.

He walks to the hallway, wear the mask without Jin seeing it of course then he went to the door and looked at the small camera they installed if ever someone dares to enter and what he saw is not definitely not a delivery man, there are 3 men outside with a gun he opened the door too sudden and fired at the two men in front as for the last one he tried to shoot at his chest but Jungkook is too fast he shoot him on the forehead and drop dead then 10 men came to Jungkook its their men "Sorry we were 3 mins late sir JK" "It's okay you are not too late take their bodies and go now" the men took the body and left.

"Jungkook hyung? what is the package?" Jin shouted from the living room "He got the wrong address he left." Jungkook looked around to see if its clear then he closed the door, removed his mask and went to his room to put the silencer and mask back. Jungkook went out of his room and saw Jin playing, he looked so happy and having fun he smiled at the sight.

"You are too pure and innocent Jin, I will protect you at all cost and be with you but if you know what we are it will be too much for you to handle. If you are an angel then all of us specially me are demons."