Promise to Protect

Silent Scream [HIATUS]

Namjoon’s POV

“KIM SEOKJIN, OPEN YOUR EYES PLEASE!!” I said as I am shaking him to wake up but it’s no use then we heard footsteps “Namjoon?! What happened? We heard a scream” Hoseok said and they looked at us “Omo? What happened to him?!” Jimin dash to us and looked at Jin “Please Jimin take Jin to the hospital we will come later after we are finish to our Dad!” with that Jimin gently carried Jin “Yoongi hyung!” Yoongi hyung just nodded and the two of them left.

“Dad why did you do that Jin!?” Taehyung asked as he clenches his fist like mine, Dad just laughed like an insane person “Because he killed your mother! If it doesn’t for him Seoyeon is still alive but what happened?! She died because she protected Seokjin!” “Jin has nothing to do with this!? He is just a little boy at that time! It’s not his fault!” Taehyung said “I lost my life! Seoyeon is my life then you both came I love this family then Seokjin came he looks so much of Seoyeon, I never thought that child will take my life away from me so I punished him!” then he laughs again “You don’t know how good he is, he taste so good like his mother!” That’s it!!! “What kind of father are you!?” Hoseok said, I gritted my teeth “V bring your gun out” I said, the others looked shocked but Taehyung just gave his gun to me “What the?! Namjoon drop that right now!” I looked at him with my cold stare “I am not taking orders from you, Jhope can you go Dad’s room and search for a brown envelop now” Hoseok went out of the room.

“That is not a toy Namjoon! Taehyung stop Namjoon!” Dad said “You are not my leader why will I follow you Dad?” Jhope came with an envelope “Here RM” I took it and bring out a piece of paper “This is your will Dad if I ever enter at the age of 18 you will give some of your properties especially your company, Taehyung will get his money and some houses and Seokjin will get nothing? You’re so unbelievable Dad Jin is our younger brother and he will get nothing? You are not deserved to be our father” with that I pointed the gun to him “No! Namjoon I beg you please forgive me! Taehyung! I am your father!” he begged “No our father is already dead when you hurt Jin” I shot him in the head and he died “We need to make it a suicide, V and JK you know what to do” I said “You sure about this RM?” Jhope asked “He is my father he is not like that at first he was so caring especially to Jin, because of loneliness and guilt that he couldn’t save our mother so he unconsciously blamed Jin who is a just a freaking little boy. He hurt Jin our baby brother I don’t have a choice but to do this and whoever hurts Jin will pay” I sighed then Jhope patted my shoulder “It’s okay I know you did this for your brother if I were you I will do the same” “Were done hyung” I looked to them “Okay let’s go now we are going to take a cab since Suga hyung has the car” “Namjoon hyung let’s get out of here I think the neighbors heard the gun shot they already called the police” Taehyung hyung said and we immediately went outside and sprint towards a nearby cab station “To the Seoul Hospital” Namjoon hyung said then we get in the cab.

 

-At the Hospital-

 

No one’s POV

Namjoon and the others walked inside the lobby and trying to find Jin “Namjoon-ah!” They heard someone calling Namjoon, they turn around and saw Yoongi “Yoongi hyung! Where’s Jin?!” Taehyung asked “He is now in the emergency room they said that he is in the bad state, Jimin’s out there” They nodded and went to the emergency room.

“Jimin-ah!” Hoseok called Jimin “Hyung deul!” “How’s Jin?!” Namjoon asked “I don’t know the doctor is still inside” The others sat while Taehyung is facing the door of the ER and Namjoon walks back and forth uneasy.

Hours later the doctor came out, the others stands and the Kim Brothers went to the doctor “How is he doctor!?” Taehyung asked “Calm down, May I know who is the patient’s relative?” “We are his brothers!” Namjoon points himself and Taehyung “He is out of danger now, but he have so many bruise all over his body, cuts and wounds he have also broken bones in his ribs, legs and right arm” the doctor said, Taehyung wants to cry even Namjoon their angelic young brother looks lifeless and it hurts for them to see and know his condition, the others walk to the brothers and patted their backs “And I think you must know it too he’s hole is bleeding and its deep red I scan it and look, He was multiple times it looks like every day” That’s it Taehyung fall down “Taehyung-ah!”’ Jimin and Jungkook hold him and he looked so shocked and crying, while Namjoon just leaned against the wall then punched it “Namjoon-ah! Stop that now!” Yoongi restrained him “Please calm down sirs, your brother is now in the room but because of this his mind is still sleeping and he is now in a state of coma, he will may wake up after 5 days or 2 weeks I need to leave now I will check him later again” with that the doctor left then a nurse came to them “Your brother is in room 197”

Jungkook’s POV

We went inside the room Taehyung hyung and Namjoon hyung come closer to the bed “Jin-ah.. hyung is so sorry for not saving you or staying with you” Namjoon hyung crying his heart out the only weakness of BTS gang leader is none other than his brothers “Jinnie wake up soon please we promise we will never leave you again” Taehyung hyung hold his hands firmly.

I turn on the TV and saw the news about the incident earlier “Hyung the news is out” I said “You killed him?” Yoongi hyung asked “It’s for the best hyung he is not out father anymore” Yoongi hyung nodded “What are we going to do now?” Jimin hyung asked “We will take Jin to our dorm and he will attend our school after all our school has middle year” Namjoon hyung said “I know that but he will know our secret” Hoseok hyung looked at Namjoon “I know but I will not let him know our gang, I don’t want him to suffer again” “We understand we will protect also your brother don’t worry” Yoongi hyung said “When he wakes up he will be afraid but guys can you also treat him nice? He is so sweet and innocent” Taehyung looked at us and smiled “Don’t worry Taetae if you want I can treat him like a brother too” we all just smiled, “We will protect him no matter what” I looked at Seokjin he is so cute and adorable actually, I will protect him he is too angelic to tainted or to be with us but still I will always be there for him, and I know that whoever hurts him must pay..