Heartbeat

Silent Scream [HIATUS]

Jin's POV

My classes are now finished Ken and the others waited for me near the door. "We have to go now its early" Ken said "Okay but let me tell my hyungs first" they nodded "We will wait for you at the school gate" Hakyeon hyung said. I left them and look for my brothers I don't want to cause a scene to my brothers so I will just look for them, I searched throughout the school until I saw a room Its the Taekwondo Club!  They are amazing wow... While I am looking secretly to the room I saw a very familiar guy a jet black hair... Jungkook hyung!

(Just think that he is wearing the taekwondo uniform please)

(Just think that he is wearing the taekwondo uniform please)

He is really cool, he is handsome and nice hyung no doubt that he is too popular along with others.

Wow that move though! He's so amazing

Wow that move though! He's so amazing... I was looking at him like he is the only person in the world that I am seeing now then suddenly I didn't notice he stopped and look at me.

I froze he l-looked at me! I feel my cheeks get hot, he walked towards to me

I froze he l-looked at me! I feel my cheeks get hot, he walked towards to me "Oh Jin-ah what are you doing here?" he asked I gulped "W-well uhm I am searching for Taetae hyung or Joonie hyung I didn't know that you are a member of this club" I said "Sorry I forgot to tell you that, Taehyung hyung is at his part time job now and Namjoon hyung is at the student council room having a meeting" he said "Oh they are busy.. uhm I think shouldn't bother them so uhm Jungkook hyung can I say something to you?" he looked at me "What is it?" "I met a friend of mine here, we were friends at my old school and he wants to hang out with me I want to ask my hyungs about it they know him he's name is Lee Jaehwan" I said "And? you want me to tell them?" he asked I nodded "Hmm... okay but you have to tell me where" "At the Daydream Cafe near the school" I replied "Okay I will tell them but call or text any of us" I looked down "B-but I don't have a cellphone hyung" he looked at me "Wait me here I'll be back" he said and walk away, just like he said I waited for him for 20 mins and he back  with a phone. "Here take my  phone Jin" he said "B-but you need this hyung" He just smiled at me  "Its okay I texted the others to tell them that  you have my phone" I looked at him, he is so handsome.... wait what?! "O-okay hyung" "Text anyone of them so that we can fetch you" Jungkook hyung said I nodded "I have to go now hyung, I'll text later." he smiled at me and patted my head "Take care okay?" with that I left him and went to my friends who were waiting at the school gate.

Jungkook's POV

Jin walked away and I looked at him until he disappeared from my sight "Stop all of you, you can go now" I said and went straight to my locker, I took my another phone then chat the others.

 

------------Six crack eggs chat room-------------

Goldenbunnymaknae97: Namjoon hyung, Jin said he may come home late because he wants to spend some time to his old friend who he saw here he's name is Lee Jaehwan.

Destructablejoonie: Lee Jaehwan... I know him he was with Jin in his previous school. They are best friends along with Sandeul, Jaehwan's twin.

Alientaetae: Where did he go?! Oh my poor baby brother what if something happens to him!

Alientaetae: Where did he go?! Oh my poor baby brother what if something happens to him!

Sunshinehobi: Why my face yah KIM TAEHYUNG! >:(

ymochi: Do you think he'll be fine?

Grandpayoongles: He'll be fine its his friend.

Alientaetae: He doesn't have a phone.

Goldenbunnymaknae97: About that I gave him my other phone and I told him to text one of us he is at the Daydream Cafe near the school he said.

Destructablejoonie: Good let's just wait for them.

I sighed as I read the last message in our group chat, I leaned against the wall I remembered how I looked at Jin he so cute and beautiful I can't believe that his father do something bad to this small fluff ball. When I saw him singing I can't help but to look at him and I felt something on my chest it beating fast I knew it right  away that this heartbeat is for Jin but for now I will keep it in and I will protect him from anyone who will hurt him.

No one's POV

-Starlight Hospital-

Jin and his friends were at the hospital Ken went to the desk "Hello it's me Lee Jaehwan is my father have patients?" he asked "Oh young master Jaehwan, let me look at his schedule well your father is free" Ken smiled "Okay tell him that we will go straight to his office" Ken walked to his friends "My dad is free so let's go!" They want to office.  "Hello dad!" Ken said as he opened the door 'Hello Jaehwan-ah what brings you here?" he asked "Well remember Jin? he is our friend he is with me now and I want you to look at him" he said and asked Jin to  come forward "Oh my Seokjin it's been a while what can I do for you?" Mr. Lee asked "Uhm Mr. Lee... I--" Jin take a deep breath and told him what happened to him.

Mr. Lee just look at him he couldn't believe what he just heard "I may know what is going on you, Its because of what you've been through you had a trauma and now whenever something triggers you, you became restless and having hard time to breath you have panic attack Seokjin, it will be worst if something bad really happens to you I will give you pills for your attack it helps you a little but you will only take these if you feeling the attack okay?" Jin just nodded "Jaehwan-ah don't leave him alone okay? you guys have to always look for him" Mr.Lee said "Yes dad" "Here you go Seokjin, you also need some psychological help I will check you every Friday okay?" "Okay Mr. Lee thank you so much" Jin and his friends left the office and went out of the hospital. "We better go home now see you tomorrow!" Hakyeon said and left with thee others except Ken "We should go too want me to bring you home?" he asked Jin "It's fine I told them that I am in the Daydream Cafe they will fetch me there" Jin said "Okay I better text Sandeul let's hang out three there" Ken texted his twin brother and they went to the cafe.

-Daydream Cafe-

Jin, Ken and Sandeul hang out they are very happy that they are together again, Ken told what happened to Jin and he is so furious about it he will take care of his best friend for good now. While they were talking Jin look at the phone that Jungkook lend him to use he saw some pictures of Jungkook in it "Ehem so Jin you are staring at Jungkook sunbae's picture" Ken said "Ehh uhm I j-just saw it" he said "Oh my gosh Jin do you like him?" Sandeul asked and Jin blushed "Jin is in love!!" they teased "No! uhm I am not" "Then why do have pics in your phone?" Jin sighed "This is his phone he just lend it to me" Jin explained "Ohh I see but  you are blushing tell us the truth?" Ken said "Well... uhm when I am looking at him my heart beats fast and I admit he is h-handsome" he flushed in red as he told them "You are in love Jin!! Wahh our baby best friend is in love!" Sandeul fake cried "Did you tell him?" Jin shook his head "It's just 2 weeks ago since we've met of course I can't tell yet"

"Tell what Jin?" the three froze and looked at their side they saw the six princes that all of the girls over heeled for and Jin is so flustered about it "N-nothing! Uhm why are you here?" Jin asked "We are fetching you of course hey Jaehwan and Sandeul its been a long time" Namjoon said "Oh yes hyung, We better go home too see you tomorrow at school Jin" they said "O-okay see you" then they left "Let's go now hyung" Jin said "What are you three talking about?" Taehyung asked "Nothing hyung just friendly stuffs yeah!" they saw Jin blushed "You're blushing haha" Hoseok teases him "Hobi hyung!!" they walked Jin looks at them secretly he smiled he is  with his hyungs and their friends he feel safe with them, suddenly Jungkook and him met each other's eyes then looked away. Jin can feel it his heart is beating so fast and its all because of Jungkook.