Depend On Me

Silent Scream [HIATUS]

There is one possibility,
hope
It is only possible here
Don't forget
Unconditionally depend on me

 

"It is you Jin... you are my angel."

 

Jin's POV

Did he just said ME? "Me? W-what h-how? I mean w-why me?" I asked "Ever since I met you I have this feeling to protect you all the time and I promise that to myself and then you start living with us you are cute, funny and of course you have a smile that I want to always stared at. I know it's weird but I think I fell in love with you at first sight yes I had in a relationship before but you are the only one that I felt something like this but I know you don't see me like I am seeing you I understand that" Jungkook hyung said "Y-you're wrong, you are always nice to me whenever my hyungs are busy you taking good care of me and I start liking you Jungkook hyung but I am afraid I am younger than you and I think you may find someone at your age" I looked down "Jin I am going to wait for you no matter how years I already told to your brothers that I love you of course they against at first but they told me to wait for you at the right time I don't want anyone else than you" he said and I blushed "O-okay Jungkook hyung thank you" I said, Jungkook hyung hugged me I can't hide my happiness that I cried and smiled at the same time.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! Did you just make my brother cry!? I am going to kill you!!!" Taehyung hyung appeared out of nowhere and he starts chasing Jungkook hyung "We heard everything Jinnie~"Hoseok hyung said and put his arm over my shoulder "W-what?!*blushes*" Namjoon hyung pats my head "You sure about him Jin?" he asked me, I looked at Jungkook hyung who is now being cornered by Taehyung hyung "Yes Namjoonie hyung" I smiled "As long as you are happy but not for now okay? and If he hurt you tell us and we will kick his " I nodded.

3 years passed since that confession happened  I am now 17, Taehyung hyung and Jimin are both 19, Hobi hyung and Namjoon hyung are 20, Jungkook hyung is 18 and Yoongi is 21 he already graduated well he still living with us in the dorm he said he is too lazy to move out but he has a house already, after his graduation many agencies already asked and scouted him but he rejected all of them. Why? because according to his father's will he want Yoongi hyung to be the CEO of their Music production company and Yoongi accepted it he also became the main producer.

Namjoon hyung also became a CEO of Dad's company, when he reached 20 our family lawyer contact him and gave his inheritance all of Dad's shares and money will be given to him as he is the oldest in our family he is always busy but he is always managing his time to his studies and work. He is really a hardworking guy in just 5 months he already expand the company in other places. Taehyung hyung is also very busy he became an actor to many dramas, Jimin hyung along with Hobi hyung and Jungkook hyung they made a group of dancers called 3J and they became famous while me I am still the same, I got surprised when they told me that Jimin's uncle is the owner of the school, Hobi hyung and Jungkook hyung where sons of the famous companies they are secretive but they want to do what they want so their families let them, they live in a small yet happy dorm. I told to my brothers that not to tell we are brothers I just don't want to ruin their reputation they insist but they just agreed.

"Jinnie let's eat lunch at the field" Hakyeon said "Later hyung I will pass my report first" I said "Okay we will wait for you!" Sandeul said  I wave and go. As I am walking a group of girls surrounded me and starts hitting me, throwing things that made me bleed. My friends went to get me but they saw me being attacked like that, Hakyeon hyung was so furious and he immediately pounced at the scene Hongbin, Ravi and Hyuk joined also. "Leo hyung go call a teacher, me and Sandeul will call his brothers!" I heard Ken said that and I saw Sandeul running away while Ken also joined the others to protect me. Minutes later my brothers came.

I feel dizzy and nausea at the same time my body feels so heavy all I can do is to cry and let this be done I feel sorry for my friends they got involve in this my vision slowly getting blurry "Seokjin!" I heard someone I try to look who it is, it's Jungkook hyung with the others "Jin-ah! are you okay?!" Taehyung hyung asked me I was going to answer but something stopped me I looked at Taehyung hyung and I saw my dad.

"I told you to behave!" Dad punched me at my stomach "Stay still you !" he hit me again and pleasured himself on me. "D-dad please stop!" I begged "Did I told you to talk! I guess  you want more beatings!" he said and he took a stick "N-no dad please!"

"N-no! P-please let go! leave me alone I will be g-good boy please n-no!" I cried and trying to free myself from him "J-jin w-what's wrong!?" Namjoon hyung asked me "D-dad please let me go! no!" I pleaded and cry then my heart starts hurting and I start to hyperventilating, I looked at them again everything is spinning "S-save me please..." with that I out.

Namjoon's POV

I am currently conducting a meeting with the student council when someone knocked hardly to the door and I just told to enter and I saw Sandeul panting "What's wrong we are having a meeting right now" the vice pres said "N-namjoon hyung it's Jin!" my face got so serious that made the atmosphere went heavy "Let's cancel the meeting; dismissed" I said and stand "B-but President!" I looked at him darkly "I know its important but Kim Seokjin is way more important, Sandeul where is Jin?" they just got confused, I asked "He is in the field he is being attack by some girls and our friends trying to stop them!" he said, I clicked my tongue and pulled my phone and called the others using the conference call "Jin is in trouble go to the field immediately ASAP!" I said "Let's go Sandeul lead the way" I told him and we run.

As we are running I saw Hoseok and the others running to our direction "What's going on to Jinnie!?" Taehyung asked "Sandeul said he is being attack right now we need to hurry" I said then Jungkook sprint so fast ahead of us I know he is overly worried about Jin and so are we. When we reached the field I saw many students watching some are laughing and some are worried then I saw Jin he is being protect by his friends but I am still in rage he is full of bruises, wounds and he is freaking bleeding! "Seokjin!" I called we push the girls away, Taehyung hold Jin "Jin-ah! are you okay?!" Taehyung hyung asked but he remained silent then he starts trashing around "N-no! P-please let go! leave me alone I will be g-good boy please n-no!" he cried and trying to free himself from Taehyung "J-jin w-what's wrong!?" I asked him "D-dad please let me go! no!" we all gasped when he said that then he is hyperventilating "S-save me please..." with that he out.

"Jin? Seokjin! Wake up!" I tapped his face but no he is fully unconscious I got furious I looked to the girls who hurt our brother "Why did you do this him?! What did he do?!" I asked them "He is pathetic! All boys wants him and he is flirting with you oppas!" they said. Jimin called an ambulance I want to punch them and hurt them but Hoseok looked at me saying no then Taehyung pushed a girl "If something happened to my brother I will kill you all!' he said "Brother!?" they gasped they all heard even Jin doesn't want to tell but I can't tolerate this anymore "Yes our younger brother that you almost killed! The student council will never tolerate this actions specially me his brother I will call all your parents and we will talk" I said "W-we are sorry we didn't know it's just we love you all and he is flirting with you all we just couldn't take it and we didn't know he is your brother we are so sorry oppa!" they pleaded, I saw Jungkook carried Jin in his arms "I will never forgive those who hurt Jin and that is not love you all just obsess to us you just love us for our money and faces and Jin is my love and you just ing hurt him I will never hurt a girl but I can make your lives miserable mark my words" Jungkook said darkly, they just shaking in fear with that the ambulance came and we went to the hospital.

-Time Skips-

Jin immediately rushed to the emergency room, all they need to do now is to wait Ken bring hiss friends to other ward because some of them got minor wounds and need to be treated while Namjoon and the others wait in front of the ER. Namjoon along with Yoongi who arrived minutes ago are leaning to the wall, Hoseok and Jimin are sitting then Taehyung and Jungkook are pacing back and forth. "Calm down you two you are just making me dizzy" Yoong said "But hyung we saw Jin they hurt my brother! How can I calm like this?!" Taehyung said "Yoongi hyung is right all we can do is wait now" Jimin said, Taehyung looked at Namjoon "How come you are calm hyung?" he asked "I will never be calm Tae they hurt our brother they will pay but not violence, Yoongi hyung, Hoseok and Jungkook look for their families in your companies maybe they are shareholders or business partner make them bankrupt, Jimin talk to your uncle which is the owner of the school to expelled them is that clear?" Namjoon said and they nodded.

Hours later the doctor came out "Whose family of the patient?" he asked "We are his brothers is our brother okay?" Namjoon asked "Yes he is fine now, he has a large bruise on his stomach some broken bones on his ribs I saw that he had a nose bleeding we look at it but it's not that bad maybe a week or two for his recovery he will wake up later or tomorrow don't worry his life is out of danger" he said, we sighed in relieved "When can we see him?" Taehyung asked "Right now you can I already told my nurses to bring him to the room my assistant nurse will come out and she will lead you there, when he wakes up call me so that I can check him again now if you excuse me" the doctor left them. "I will go back to the school I already contact their families, Jimin come with me Hoseok, Yoongi hyung and Jungkook any status?" Namjoon asked "In Jung company we have 5 members all of them are supervisors" Hoseok said "In Min corp we have 10 members 4 regular employees and 6 shareholders" Yoongi said "We have 20 members they are all business partners" Jungkook said "You should come along, Taehyung will stay here and keep an eye to Jin" Namjoon said "Hyung I want to stay with Jin please?" Jungkook look at Namjoon "Okay you two stay here tell us if something happen here okay?" they nodded with that they part ways.

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung and I went to Jin's room as we enter the room we saw him laying on the bed sleeping peacefully, I sat beside his bed and caresses his hair  "They will pay for what they have done" Taehyung said I just nodded "He is doing so well, he almost forget and standing on his own but they I can't!" Taehyung gritted his teeth "I know what you mean hyung but for now let's focus to  Jin." I said.

.

.

.

.

"I'm s-sorry" we looked at Jin who is now awake "Hey you okay Jinnie?" Taehyung asked "I'm s-sorry hyung I g-got in a trouble a-and..." Jin cried "It's not your fault they mess with the wrong guy" Jungkook said "B-but I ruined your r-reputation" he said "No you didn't we don't really care about that they just gave that to us but we never wanted it why are you thinking like this?" Taehyung hold Jin's arm and caressed it "D-dad hurt me I was abused and I am dirty" he softy said, I hold his hand "Jin you are not dirty you are innocent you didn't want that we can't turn back time but we are here for you, whatever is your past I accepted it all I love the present you I love you always remember that don't hide these all unpleasant feelings in yourself, depend on us; on me" I said, Jin looked shocked and he gripped my hand tight then cried again.

"No matter what happen Jin I will always love you even if you find out the truth about us... I am always here to protect you"