Blossom Tears

Silent Scream [HIATUS]

Third Person’s POV

In the world of the seven boys they are feared, they are well known as heartless once you try to mess with them you are dead. They called as BTS each of the members has their own codename; it’s not easy to enter their team BTS has 7 main members.

RM – The leader and brain of the group, all members especially the other 6 has highly respect to him. He is the youngest leader of the mafia world.

SUGA – The lead commander of BTS he is known for his cold look and aura, he is the top sniper who can shot everywhere he wants to and always hit his target without fail.

J-HOPE – The weapon specialist and drug dealer despite his codename he is not the person you think he is, he mastered every kinds of weapon and can supply drugs without getting caught.

CHIM – The seducer and fighter master, he is the smallest in the group but don’t you dare to by his height. He can successfully seduce anyone whether it is a man or woman just to get the information they need. He mastered all of fighting skills that he wants to learn and protect the 6 guys.

V – The hacker master, he can hacked everything he is the fastest when it comes to hacking files, programs literally everything. Some groups’ tries to take him but the 6 guys never let it happen.

JK – The Killer or Assassin of the group, he is the strongest of all 6 members he is good in everything, some says that he can even take down RM of being the leader but he refused for he is highly devoted to the leader as well respected.

These 7 guys are so mysterious that everyone in the mafia world tries to find their identities and weakness but no one succeed on it.

BTS arrived at their one of their base “Give me a report” RM said as he entered the place “Yes, as we told earlier when we are taking the new arrival weapons a group of people came and took 5 boxes” one of their men explained “How can it be? No one knows about this only us and you guys who will take it” Chim said, RM thinks then “One of our men is a betrayer” Suga said “V look in all camera that installed here including all our base now” RM ordered “On it, JK help me out” V said and JK followed him “Suga, J-hope let’s go inside and discuss about this matter”

Jin’s POV

“Come here you brat!”

“D-dad no please!”

“Ughh.. you feel so good, such a ”

“NO!!”

“NO!!” I sat up on the bed; I looked around and see myself that I am alone in the room, tears starts to fall I’m alone again… I don’t like it… “Jin?!” the door opens I flinched, and saw Jimin hyung “Hey what’s wrong hmm?” he walks to my bed and I moved away a little from him “Don’t be afraid, you are safe okay?” he said, I just looked at him crying then I feel a warm embrace “It’s okay…” He caresses my head I hugged him back and cry “I h-had a nightmare, Dad he.. he..” “Calm down, you don’t need to talk about it”

-Minutes later-

“I’m f-fine now Jimin hyung thank you” I said “You’re welcome, don’t hesitate to call either of us I am starting to think you are my brother, you’re so sweet and cute” I blushed “I’m n-not that cute, uhm where is Namjoon hyung and Taehyung hyung?” “W-well they went to work” He replied “What work?” I asked “Namjoon hyung is smart right? He is teaching in universities as part time job his subject is Math and English, Taehyung is with Jungkook they are part time models” I nodded “Well how about the others?” Jimin hyung smiled “Me and Hoseok hyung are dancer instructors while Yoongi hyung is a part time music producer, sometimes Namjoon hyung is with him”

“You better sleep, they will come home late” as Jimin hyung turn around I hold his shirt “Seokjin?” I gripped on it “C-can you sleep with me… I’m scared” Jimin hyung chuckles “Okay let’s sleep together” he lay on the bed tucked me in “Sleep now Jin… I am here” I snuggled to Jimin hyung and slowly close my eyes.

Jimin’s POV

After minutes Jin sleep soundly, I slowly left the bed and walks out of his room to get my phone and call Namjoon hyung. I hope he is not so busy

*ring---ri*

“Hello? Chim what is it? I am in a middle of a meeting” – RM
“Sorry for disturbing you RM but Jin woke up earlier” – Chim
“How is he? Did something happen?” – RM
“He had a nightmare and looking for you two, I laid with him until he fell asleep” – Chim
“Okay we will go home later, thank you” – RM
“Okay see you later”

I ended the call, I sighed and went back to Jin’s room “He sleeps like a baby, I don’t want this boy to be include in this kind of world, I hope that no one will know about him”

Namjoon’s POV

I sighed “What’s wrong?” Suga hyung asked, I looked around saw just the five of us in the room before I answered “RM hyung, I saw the betrayer he is here, it’s Sowoon” V said “JK call some of our men and hunt down this Sowoon now” JK nodded and went out “So what’s wrong?” “It’s Jin, Jimin called he said that Jin had a nightmare and looking for us” I said “If only I can remove that bad memories of him” V said “Don’t worry we will always with him, even though you are his brothers we will take care of him too” J-hope said “Thanks” I said, then JK came inside with a blood stain on his shirt “It’s done” I nodded “Let’s go home now” we stand and left the room, I looked at everyone “This should be the last one, If you try to betray us again you better run but you cannot hide from us are we clear?” “YES LEADER!” with that we left.

-Dorm-

We went inside our dorm and saw Jimin sitting on the couch “Welcome back” he said “Where’s Jin?” I asked as I removing our coats “He is still sleeping but I think you should sleep with him, he may end up having another nightmare” I nodded, I and Taehyung went to Jin’s room and saw him crying “Hey… Jinnie what’s wrong?” we sat on his bed “I t-thought hyung deul left me” we hugged him “Shh… we will not going to do that okay? We love you Jin” Taehyung said “Tae is right, we are here okay not us but all of us here in this dorm” Jin nodded and hugged us tight, we lay down on the bed Tae and I sang him a song for him to sleep nicely…

*insert: 4 O’CLOCK by V and RM XD*

Jin fell asleep again as we looked at him he has dark circles on his eyes it is a sign of lack of sleep; he is so thin without noticing tears flows from my eyes so as Taehyung “We will protect you Jin no matter what” I said, then a tear fall form Jin’s eyes Taehyung wipes it softly “We won’t let you cry anymore Jin, we will make happy memories” Taehyung said with that we close our eyes and sleep.

 

-Sorry for updating this super late!! I am so busy and lacking of motivation also I having depression, but I'm still here I want to finish all of my stories.. please bear with me... I will finish them *bows*