Angel

Silent Scream [HIATUS]

You're like a light within the dark
Just like an angel And you lead me through the darkest time
Let's seize the day and break away
My angel

The Kim Brothers left Dr. Lee's room "Jin from now on please let us know if you are bothered or something is going on with you" Namjoon said "Yes hyung sorry for hiding it" Jin said and looked down "It's our fault Jinnie if only we arrived early this will never happened to you we are very sorry" Taehyung hugged Jin.

-Magical time skip-

Namjoon told to everyone about what is going on to Jin of course they are surprise "Oh my Jinniee! Don't worry Jimin hyung will protect you!" Jimin hugged Jin very tight "T-thank you Jimin hyung b-but I can't breathe" Jin said "Oh sorry Jin" he said "Just tell us if something is wrong okay Seokjin? we are here for you" Yoongi said "Thank you hyung deul" Jin smiled. Jungkook just looked at Jin he feel guilty for not noticing it earlier this time I will always protect you Jin.

-Months later-

Jin became more expressive and laughs more his hyungs are proud on his development of course not only that he also being well known in the school because  of his beauty and Jungkook don't like it yet he can't deny Jin is getting  beautiful day by day.  But Jin didn't like it  not a single bit all most men and women in their school adores him and there are some people who don't like him specially girls who are over heels to his hyungs, all students didn't know that Jin is Taehyung and Namjoon's brother so those girls thought that Jin seducing them then they start bullying him his friends always there for Jin. Ken wants to tell to his brothers on what is going on with Jin but he refuse and beg them not to tell his friends just sighed.

Jin may fooling his brothers but they are not having it. At first they just shrugged it but now they can't one time Yoongi saw him had a bruise on his arm  of course Jin just said that he fell from the stairs, another scenario Jungkook and Jimin noticed Jin is limping and he said that they had their PE class and he fell down. Now they are worried about him he always has wound, bruise every time they meet or at home Namjoon just snapped. "As we know he is always has bruise or wounds his excuse are always fell down etc those are not just from the fell am I right?" he looked at his friends "Me too we need to confront Jin I am worried" Taehyung said and they nodded. Their class finished "Where are you going Jungkook-ah?" Hoseok asked "Just to the rooftop I'll go home later with Jin" Jungkook said "Okay see you later" with that Jungkook left the group and went to the rooftop.

When he reached the rooftop he takes out his cigarette and lighten it then he leaned at the side. "You know smoking is bad for the health hyung" Jungkook got surprised and saw Jin at the door "Oh hey Jin" he said Jin come closer and hold his arm "Stop smoking hyung I don't want you to be in a bad shape someday" Jungkook just sighed he can't say no to his love, he just put it down and stomp it "Why are you here? Jungkook asked Jin "I just want a nice air" he smiled and walked to the front "I love the scenery here from the rooftop" he added.

Jungkook just smiled at the sight he is so beautiful I feel like a girl fck! he said on his mind "Jungkook hyung? may I ask you something?" Jin asked "Well you are already asking me though" Jungkook chuckled "Hyung~!" Jin whined "Just kidding of course you can ask me" he replied "Uh do you like someone?" Jungkook just smiled "Yeah I have he is so beautiful and too kind for me but I can't help myself to fall for him" Jin just looked down of course it's not me "Oh I see he is lucky then" Jin said "But he didn't know because I can't say it for now but I am waiting for the right time" Jungkook said as he stand with Jin "What does he look like?" "'For me... He is my angel here standing beside me" Jin got shocked and looked at Jungkook "W-what do you mean hyung?"

 

"It is you Jin... you are my angel."