Man In Love

Silent Scream [HIATUS]

When a man's in love,
he wants to stay by your side
There's always so much he wants to do for you
When I'm in love,
I want to give everything in my life to you
With just one expectation, your heart
                                                         

Suga's POV

We are on our way home then I saw a car following us so I immediately change the route "J-hope call RM now" he called RM and told us to go to a deserted place.

"Over there Suga hyung!" J-hope points at the field near the road, I pulled the car over there then the two of us get out of the car and hide to the tree nearby we don't have our masks to cover our face.

"Where are they?! are you sure they went here?" the other cars came and searching for us. "How did they found us?" J-hope whispered "Maybe they put a transmitter on that car we used" I said as I pulled out my pistol and so was he.

"Over there!" someone said "!" that's all I can say then we start shooting at them. There were more than 20 enemies, then a bullet shoots at J-hope's side "J-hope!" I duck with him "You okay?!" I asked him "They shot me on my side" J-hope hold his side "You are bleeding" I said.

"Attack!" then I heard RM shouted, he is here "Guys here!" I shouted V came to us "You okay hyungs?" he asked "I'm fine but J-hope is injured they shot him at his side" I said, V looked at J-hope's wound "Let's go now he is bleeding a lot" We carried J-hope "Chim! They shot J-hope hyung!" I know why he said because Chim will get angry if something bad happened to us, he is unstoppable unless RM orders him to stop. "WHAT?!" Chim  looked the enemies with rage eyes and starts attacking them physically he is our master in combat. RM looked at J-hope "We will take him to the hospital now, Chim stop let's go!" Chim stopped "Take care of these guys" he ordered then we went to the near by hospital the rest of them removed their mask.

-Starlight Hospital-

We entered to the hospital and asked for help "Help us please! my friend got shot!" Taehyung said, the nurses and doctor immediately put Hoseok to the stretcher and went inside the ER the rest of us sit on the chair beside it "Taehyung-ah called Jungkook and tell him about what happened" Jimin said. Taehyung took his phone out and called him.

"Jungkookie, Hobi hyung is in the hospital he was shot" - Taehyung
"I will be right there" - Jungkook

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Time Skips-

Jungkook dashed to the ER and saw the others "How is Hoseok hyung?!" he asked "Yeah he is----" Jimin stopped as soon as he saw Jin running towards them "J-jungkook hyung you run fast" Jin said as he is panting "Sorry Jin I forgot that you are with me" Jungkook said "How is H-hobi hyung is he okay? he was shot right" Jin looked at them "Y-yeah we are on our way home then there is this drunk man and suddenly start firing at us" Yoongi said to him.

The doctor came out of the door and went to them "He's fine now luckily the bullet didn't get deep inside, he is now being transfer to room 013" all of them sighed in relief "Thank you doctor" Namjoon said the doctor left them "Let's go to the counter first and paid then we can go to Hoseok-ah" Yoongi said.

Minutes later they went to Hoseok's room, Jin immediately run to him "I hope he is okay hyungs" he said "He will be Jinnie" Taehyung said and ruffled his hair "I will go buy some drinks who wants to come?" Jimin asked "Jin how about you go along with Jimin" Namjoon said "Okay hyung" Jin went out with Jimin.

"That was a close call" Taehyung said "Yeah did they saw your face?" Jungkook asked "No we hid to the tree and crouch so that they will not see us" Yoongi said.

Jungkook sighed and looked to Taehyung and Namjoon, "Namjoon hyung and Taehyung hyung t-there's something I want to talk about" he said while blushing. Yoongi looked at Jungkook's behavior he smiled Is he going to ask about it to them?

Taehyung's POV

"Namjoon hyung and Taehyung hyung t-there's something I want to talk about" Jungkook said "What is it Jungkook-ah?" Namjoon hyung asked "A-actually I l-like Jin!" the two of us went silent "Uhm Jungkook did I heard it wrong? do you want me to kill you this instant?" I said while smiling "I'm serious hyung! I really like him, he is nice and b-beautiful I know you are protective of him I am too I just want you to know about my feelings for him" he said "JK as your leader I order you to cut that feelings and leave him be" Namjoon hyung said, right away hyung! "RM I am loyal to you, I have highly respect to you but sorry I will not obey that order." I am shocked at Jungkook's answer is he really serious?! 

Namjoon walk in front of Jungkook and he pointed the gun to his forehead "You really going to disobey my order Jeon Jungkook?"

Namjoon's POV

I pointed the gun to his head You really going to disobey my order Jeon Jungkook?" I asked him and looked to him "I will hyung I will do anything so my feelings will always remain to Jin, I love him... I love Kim Seokjin" Jungkook said, I just sighed and hide my gun "You better wait for Jin he is still young you know" I said and he looked so shocked "What?" I asked "Is it okay hyung?!" he asked, I smiled "I know you Jungkook you have feelings for him I knew it actually everyone knows, I just want to assure your true feelings for him but he is just 14 years old and has dark past so I want you to understand that Jungkook" I said "I will hyung I promise" he said "Yeah you better treat him nice or I will freaking blow your head off Jungkook!" Taehyung said.

"Finally our baby Jungkook is in love~" Yoongi hyung "Yoongi hyung stop it!" he said "Guys quiet please I am trying to sleep here!" Hoseok said we looked at him "How's your feeling man?" I asked "Hurts but I'll be fine, hey I heard your confession Jungkook aigoo~ haha" "NOT YOU TOO HOBI HYUNG!!" we just laughed at it.

Jin's POV

We are on our way back to the hospital, we bought snacks and drinks "Seokjinnie?" Jimin hyung called me "Yes hyung" I said "Do you have someone you like?" he asked "Ehh?! uhm N-no I don't have" I blushed "You have~ is it Jungkook?"

O_______________O

"How d-did you know hyung?! " I said shockingly "I knew it already, so did you tell him?" Jimin hyung asked "I uhm not yet, he is older than me and I know Namjoon hyung and Taehyung will against it because I am still young..." Jimin hyung patted my head "Then wait for him Jin they are just caring to you, you are also like a brother of mine of course we will be against it but maybe if you get older you can tell him your feelings, I support you" he said I just smiled "Thank you hyung, let's go now maybe Hobi hyung is awake!" I said.

Jimin's POV

Jin walked in front of him "Did you heard it Yoongi hyung" I asked through the ear transmitter "Yea I heard it those two are just adorable" he said "Where  are you now?" "near the hospital hyung we will be there in 7 minutes, how about you?" I said "I went out of the room for a while, You also heard Jungkook right what a man"

"But we need to be careful now, they may already found out about our place Jin will be in danger" Yoongi hyung said "I know we just need to do everything for this boy, not to be involved in this, those two will be devastated if it happens.