Found Out

Silent Scream [HIATUS]

"Converesation"
Thoughts

"Good news Jung Hoseok-ssi tomorrow you can leave, you are having great results after the operation" the doctor said "Thank you doctor" Namjoon said, then the doctor looked at Jin and made some gestures Jin nodded then he left the room.

"You sure you are really fine hyung?" Jimin asked "Yeah don't worry Hobi is fine~" Hoseok said, while they are talking to each other Jin excused himself and went out the room, Taehyung looked as Jin left. "What's wrong Taehyung hyung?" Jungkook asked "Did you noticed it Tae?" Yoongi asked "Yeah the doctor looked at Jin it's like he is telling something to him using some signs." Taehyung glance at Namjoon "There is something going on, Jimin go after Jin" Namjoon said and Jimin nodded with that he left the room.

Minutes later he found Jin and saw him entered a room.

Dr. Lee - Psychiatrist  Jimin leaned to the door and eavesdropping without acting suspicious.

"Good day Jin sorry for asking someone to call you out I just want to ask you about your mental health" Dr. Lee asked "It's okay it's just I rushed here so my brothers will not know I don't want them to be worried" Jin said especially now that Hobi hyung was shot "I understand that but Jin they are your brothers they need to know about your panic attack. The medicine you are taking is not for healing but preventing you from hyperventilating sooner or later they will know this" He just looked down "B-but I am already a burden to them I am t-too weak the only thing I do is worried them" then suddenly the door opened "You are not Seokjin, you are our precious brother" He looked at the door and saw my brothers. "H-hyung...."

Namjoon's POV

While we are talking to Hoseok, Yoongi looked serious then he glance at me "Kim Brothers you are being called by Jimin now" I just nodded. Taehyung and I went where Jimin is and we saw him leaning against the wall of a Psychiatrist "What is it Jimin?" I asked "You better hear this hyung" he said so the two of us leaned and heard what is going on inside.

"I understand that but Jin they are your brothers they need to know about your panic attack. The medicine you are taking is not for healing but preventing you from hyperventilating sooner or later they will know this"- Dr. Lee

Panic Attack?! I said to myself, Jin has that and we didn't know. Taehyung looked at me.

"B-but I am already a burden to them I am t-too weak the only thing I do is worried them" - Jin

We can't take it anymore, I opened the door and said "You are not Seokjin, you are our precious brother"

Jin's POV

"H-hyung...." w-why are they here!? "Dr. Lee it's been a while" Namjoon hyung said "Likewise Namjoon and Taehyung, I know what happened to your family" Dr. Lee said "N-namjoon hyung Taehyung hyung" I called them "I'm s-sorry" I know that I can't hide it to them any longer "We understand Jinnie please let us take care of you, you are precious brother our Mom's ball of sunshine please trust us your brothers" Taehyung smiled at me and I cried and hugged them.

"Dr. Lee tell us abaout Jin's mental health please" Namjoon hyung said "I will Namjoon sit down the two of you" they did as they told and I just hugged Taehyung hyung "As you know Seokjin is a victim of child abuse and . His physical wounds were healed but inside he was trapped and there is still scars deep. A month ago Jaehwan came here with his friends and Jin he told me that Jin collapsed and having a hard time to breathe, he became dizzy all of a sudden these are the symptoms of Panic Attack mostly the triggers are, seeing something related to his past, being bullied verbal or non verbal, physical and emotional. These aspects may triggers his trauma if it continues he may fall to Stockholm Disorder or worst Schizophrenia that's why I  gave him some medicine to prevent the attack but it will not heal him he need someone and I know you as brothers will need Jin the most" I clutched to hyung's shirt "Jinnie why did you not told us that you are having medication?" Namjoon hyung asked "I don't want to b-be a burden hyung  and I don't want to ruin your reputation" Taehyung hyung hold my both arms "You are never a burden Jin, we  are lucky to have you as our brother who cares about our reputation we don't care any of that those people just made it you are mom's pride and joy our ball of happiness please don't think like this ever again" I looked at him "He's right Jinnie we failed to protect you last time we were too late but I think mom gave us second chance to protect you now, Yoongi hyung, Hoseok and Jungkook also treat you as their own brother, you have also Jaehwan and Sandeul if you need someone to talk with let it out we are here to listen Seokjin" Namjoon hyung said, I cried and nodded I just hugged them.
 

"Brothers aren't simply close, brothers are knit together"
 

A/N: New chapter yet short! any way thank you for giving a chance to this story I didn't know that some of you will love it T.T I hope you will still continue reading and supporting SILENT SCREAM!

I have another announcement I have a new story it's called "EVERY TIME THE RAIN COMES DOWN" it is a VKOOK/TAEKOOK FANFIC Please give it also some love guys until then~ :D