Thoughts

Silent Scream [HIATUS]

7 months passed since the incident happened to Jin and no one dares to mess with him anymore, he was revealed as the young brother of Namjoon and Taehyung. Some even tried to hit on Jin but they failed as he is being protected not only by his brothers but also the others specially Jungkook.

Jungkook on the other hand is being restless day by day Jin's beauty is leveling up he didn't mind the girls liking him but he doesn't like that some boys also got interested in him he knows that Jin is not his officially but no one can have him he is his no one else.

Jin is with his friends having a good time being with them while the others well except Yoongi who is now a President of the company they are watching him from a far. "Jin is getting better look how he smiles" Hoseok said "Yeah but Hoseokkie hyung and Namjoonie hyung will graduate in 2 months I'm sure Jin will be sad because he can't see you in the school after that" Jimin said "I know that's why you three will be there to protect him recently our activity is active we don't know when the enemies will attack us again like last time, until we are all done in our studies we have to stay there for Jin not to be suspicious" Namjoon said and they nodded while Jungkook is juts staring at Jin who is being hugged by one of his friends "Damn it..." he whispered "Hey Jungkook stopped shooting daggers to my baby brother!" Taehyung said "He is just jealous Tae!" Hoseok teased "Shut up Hoseok hyung" Jungkook said as he pouts "Jungkook you know that the two of you are mutual to your feelings so stopped worrying" Jimin said "I know that hyungs but I just couldn't helped it there are many people out there wants him and likes him, I can't stop worrying" Jungkook said and sighed "Jungkook you better not making him his boyfriend yet he is still young!" Namjoon said "Oh dear two protective brothers" suddenly they turned around and they saw Yoongi standing behind them "Yoongi hyung?! What are you doing here? What about your company?" Hoseok asked "Well I feel lazy to do work so I let my Vice-President to stood up for me this day" Yoongi explained "You are the only CEO I know who is lazy" Jungkook said and Yoongi just shrugged "You know Namjoon and Taehyung I know you are worried so much about Jin but if these two wants to be in the next level let them be let's just look for them and besides Jin is now 16 and Jungkook is just 19 they can already date you know" Yoongi said Namjoon just sighed he knows that too and of course Jungkook and Jin are getting closer to each other everyday. "I know that guys but let's just stop thinking about it I gotta go I have things to do in the council Taehyung go straight home with Jin okay?" Namjoon said and Taehyung nodded then he left.

"I understand Namjoon hyung Jin had been through a lot I can still wait for him" Jungkook said "We all understand but we also know that you two are falling deeper to each other sooner or later the two of you will ask your feelings again so Jungkook no matter what happens we are here to support you" Yoongi said. Jungkook just smiled and looked back to where Jin is.

Jin's POV

I am with my friends when I noticed that my hyungs are looking at me from far I waved my hands to them and they did the same then I looked at Jungkook hyung smiling at me, I blushed and immediately turned to my friends "You are red! Do you have a fever?" Ravi asked "You dumb! He doesn't have a fever just a LOVE sick" Ken teased "I am not!" Jin said "Come on Jinnie all of us here knows that you love Jungkook sunbae and he loves you too" Hongbin said "You knew?!" I said "Well yeah you two are obvious" Taekwoon said, I just got blushed "You know you don't have to be afraid, you two are mutual so for us it's okay you got in a relationship" Jaehwan said "I know that but as you know they are so famous what if I upset his fans and I may end up ruining his reputation" "Jungkook sunbae doesn't give a single care about his reputation and so who cares about his admirers? He loves you so much Jin and give yourself a chance we are here to support you" they smiled and nodded "Thanks guys" I said smiling at them back.

Time skips

Jungkook is having his club activity then he heard 3 of s talking. "Hey let's do a spare wanna bet?" "Hmm yeah sure how about we bet Kim Seokjin!" his ears twitched as he heard his love's name "What do you mean by him?" "He is cute and innocent he can be a type of being obedient don't you think? Whoever wins will get him!" Jungkook couldn't take it any longer and walks to them "You stupid jerks you dare to say Seokjin's name here in my place" he said and the 3 men stiffed, Jungkook kicked all of them in their stomachs hard "Listen here and carve it on your minds Kim Seokjin is mine don't you dare lay a finger on him even to his shadow! I will tell to Pres. Namjoon what you did be prepare, You all practice done go home!" Jungkook said with his intimidated voice all of them felt the chills in their body and hurriedly left.

"This won't do, I want Jin to be mine right now! I will ask him to be mine!" with that Jungkook packed his things and went out to search for Jin but as he runs through the hallway he saw Jin standing to the door outside of their field as if he is waiting for someone.

"Jin..."

"Jungkook sunbae?"

The two look to each other as if they are trying to communicate with their eyes.

"I uhm... I have something to say!" - Jungkook/Jin