Starry Nights

I Like the You They Can’t See
Please log in to read the full chapter

If I had to be honest, I was really nervous. So nervous that I actually cared how I looked.  I threw shirt after shirt on my bed as I huffed in the mirror, grabbing my unsightly jelly rolls. I don’t know what I was thinking, I mean I look the same in every damn shirt. All of them being XXXL. So I decided to wear black. Hehe because I read on this girl site that black makes the body slimmer, I don’t know how slimmer it could make me though. 

 

I walked down towards the recreational center, Jinyoung was leaning on a pole texting. Funny enough, my phone buzzed, and the message was from him. I chuckled. “Jinyoung!” He looked up from his phone, and the happiest smile grew on his face, one where he had crinkles. I made my way in front of him. “Sheesh, what took you so long?” I rubbed my head shyly, I can’t say I was trying to look good for him, can I? He grabbed my hand. “Come on, let’s go.” It would be a total lie if I didn’t say his hand was the warmest thing I’ve ever felt. 

 

Not many people get close enough to Jinyoung to know that he’s a big child despite his seriousness and intense stares. He loves games, jokes, and children books for sure. And that’s why we’re at an amusement park which is right next to a zoo. Jinyoung was literally jumping out of his skin to go do some stuff. I on the other hand always tried to avoid these areas, made no sense to come to place like this alone. 

 

“Okay, so we’re definitely doing that, and that, ooooh let’s go there next! Mark let’s do the rollercoaster last!” I laughed and shook my head. “I’m sorry, but I’m not getting on a  rollercoaster.” He pouted, “Mark~” I shook my head at his puppy dog eyes, “Please Mark, just once!” Jinyoung held his finger up to form a one. If you saw what I saw, you would’ve agreed too, Jinyoung is really adorable at times. I just nodded my head and he started grinning pulling me along. We did basically everything at the amusement park, and when I say everything, I mean the kids rides twice. I also got a teddy bear, well Jinyoung won it for me. And we’ve been moving around a lot. Though, Jinyoung was really fit so moving for him was quite the easy thing to do, but for me I got dizzy, and eventually I lost sight of him. For the first time I hated the extra weight I carried, like everything else, there’s so much that limits me from being normal. And if I had to be frank, it . I sighed sitting down holding the teddy bear tightly. Maybe it was a bad idea to come out with Jinyoung, should I just head back to the dorm?

 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

 

Jackson and JB sat in awe as people got wasted and high into oblivion. It was a lit party for sure, and it was quite crazy all of these kids were freshmen, I mean even the nerds seemed to be doing drugs and hanging with the essential “cool kids” if you wanna call them that. “Jackson, where’s Jinyoung?” Jackson was looking for the group chicks that wanted a funny man in their company. “You know Jinyoung, these types of events were never he’s thing.” JB raised his eyebrow, “Even when Taejoon comes texting that he wants us here?” Jackson sighed, turning to his friend, “For once can we just be happy without having Taejoon ruin everything. What do we owe him anyways!” JB titled his head, “We don’t owe him a damn thing Jackson, but we, and I mean all three of us can’t afford to lose our scholarships for a ing jackass, so let’s just do as he says, text Jinyoung and tell him to get his over here.” JB blended into the crowd, leaving Jackson with an annoyed attitude. Despite everything, they really didn’t owe a bully anything, but I guess the world really isn’t fair and doesn’t offer anything that was fair. 

 

He pulled out his IPhone and sent Jinyoung a text. All it said was “Don’t come.” Not that Jinyoung was paying attention to his phone. 

 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

 

Jinyoung knew Mark was completely winded, he wasn’t that

Please log in to read the full chapter