Hug (JiwonxJisun)

If you

Jisun smiles as she hears the noisy trio- Jiwon, Hayoung and Chaeyoung from the other room. She wonders how they can be so hyper everyday and night. 

"Oh- You must have had a great day." Gyuri teases her and she can't help but to smile more. "Ahhh see? Ehh~ why is that?" The taller girl sat on the floor and looked up to Jisun who's sitting on her bank.

Jisun just laughed and threw a pillow at the other and Gyuri willingly catches it. "I'll go out to play with the other kids, how about you?" Jisun shook her head. "I'm fine-"

"JIJIJIJISUUUUUUUUUN!!!" The two got startled when someone opens the door, and saw the culprit, Jiwon, standing on her right foot and the other is like kicking the door- or maybe she really kicked the door. Gyuri and Jisun laughed at the picture of Jiwon doing karate. 

"Whaat, why are you laughing?" Jiwon pouted, walking inside the room and carefully closing the door- which is really irrational that she maybe kicked it earlier but is really careful with the door now. 

Jiwon is really something. 

"Jisun-ah, what are you two talking about? Why are you on Gyuri unnie's bed? Yaa.. You two look cute." Gyuri laughed at the statementsss and stood up, patting Jiwon's head as she signalled Jisun with a 'I'll go out now' look. 

Jisun nodded. "Bye!" Jiwon waved at Gyuri and closed the door herself. 

Jiwon smiled when finally, she can talk to Jisun privately. But as soon as she turned, she saw Jisun standing up. "You- Where are you going?" 

"Out.." 

"But I came here to talk to you." Jiwon quickly covered to door with her short arms and legs.

Jisun chuckles at Jiwon's action. She crosses her arms before answering. "Fine, why?" 

"Oh.. You know, I really really really like you" Jiwon blushes as she said this and she even hid her face with her hands. 

She's acting cute.

​​

"I know. We talked about that already.. right? We can't.. I can only be your friend." Jisun's voice is trembling, Jiwon can see it but she didn't mind, it isn't the first time she's rejected.

"I just want to tell you again.. he he" Jiwon flashes her smile before leaving the room. This isn't the first time she left Jisun after confessing.

--

"Everyone! Come here in the living room" Leader Saerom called out. 

Jiwon has always helped Saerom on gathering the members. She immediately ran downstairs and called the others, after calling, she walked back to the living room.

"Jiwon-ah, can you call Jisun too?" 

"Jisun?" Jiwon was about to knock on the door but Jisun already opened it. Jiwon's wide smile welcomed Jisun who just woke up.

"Jisun, Sae-" Jiwon's favorite place is Jisun and Gyuri's room. Maybeo because she've confessed for more than ten times in this place already. But this day, Jiwon found a new reason why this place is her favorite. And she found that moment when sleepy Jisun hugged her tightly.

"Okay, we can hug for five more minutes." She smiled and patted Jisun's back.