Library 1

If you

"5 more minutes and I'll leave you here" Gyuri and Hayoung laughed at Chaeyoung who's trying her best to finish her assignment. 

Gyuri, Hayoung, Chaeyoung and Jiwon are still at Jiwon's house. 

"The time is ticking, Chaeng." Jiwon warned. The group planned to play today but Chaeyoung needs to do her homework or else she'll get scolded by her mom. 

"W-wait!" Chaeyoung's eyes are sticked to her papers but she glanced at Jiwon who's focused on her phone and it's obvious that Jiwon is frustrated. 

"That's it, let's go now." Hayoung and Gyuri followed Jiwon and Chaeyoung quickly finished the last sentence. 

--

"So where are we going to play today?" Gyuri asked and Hayoung checked to see if Jiwon will answer. 

"At the-" 

"We're going to school" Jiwon wore her hoodie and starts walking.

"What?" 

"Why?"

"Remember last time when we got caught vandalizing a car near the mall? It was my dad's friend's" Jiwon sighed.

"Oh " Chaeyoung exclaimed. "What does that mean?"

"He told me that he'll let it go if I go to school and pass the finals" Jiwon stopped and looked back at her tall friends.

"What should I do?" She pouted. 

You see, these girls are not the type of students who do well in school. They're rich and bastards. They walk around the town and play. Their leader is Jiwon, who is the smallest, but the richest among them, has been on detention for more than a hundred times already (and she's proud that she had), many admires her for looking like an innocent cute girl but she's actually wild and that's why girls like her even more and in addition, she likes to flirt. Gyuri is the next in line, she's a famous girl crush, Jiwon says she should stop acting all quiet and try flirting with all who likes her. Hayoung and Chaeyoung are sisters, Hayoung is a musician and Chaeyoung is tall. 

"Just do as he says." Gyuri patted Jiwon's head and Jiwon quickly removed it. 

"I'm not a dog."

---

"You must come every 4 P.M. to help here in the library."

"What?! I thought I just need to pass the finals!" Jiwon yelled at the principal. She got called here as soon as she entered the school. The principal said her dad called yesterday.

"Ms. Park, will you do it or not?" 

"No!" Jiwon grabbed her backpack, went out and loudly closed the door.

"He's mean, how can he do this to me?" Jiwon hisses. 

"Who's mean?" Jiwon turns to see the owner of the voice. Who is this girl?

"Why do you care?" The girl was taken aback, people in the hallway looked at them and this made the girl feel embarassed. 

"I-I'm sorry." The girl lowered her head and Jiwon just grinned and walked away.

"Annoying." 

"Oyy Jiwon" Hayoung called and Jiwom saw her friends sitting at the cafeteria, Gyuri and Hayoung were just sitting but Chaeyoung is eating.

"I got to work in the library" She said as she sat beside Chaeyoung. Jiwon must be really annoyed, she can't play in that case. Why does her dad wants her to be a good girl when it is clearly impossible?

"Don't worry, we'll get to play again once you finish the finals." Gyuri smiled and took a piece of Chaeyoung's fries.

"Yah! That's mine!" 

Jiwon tch-ed. "Who's that?" She asks, pointing at the girl who just came at the cafeteria with three more girls following her. 

"I don't know them" Gyuri quietly said and stood up to take her order.

"Oh I know her, she's friends with my crush." Chaeyoung said while munching her burger.

"You have a crush?" Hayoung asks as she looked at Chaeyoung but the girl didn't answered so she looked back at Jiwon.

"That girl is the principal's daughter." Jiwon raised her eyebrow and watched the group of friends.

'Oh, that must be the reason why she was there' She thought. 

"She's err.. too simple but many guys like her because she's smart- well, her friends are smart too" Hayoung said and Chaeyoung agreed. 

"I don't care about that." The small girl turned her head again. 

"So, what's your plan? How will you pass the finals if you aren't smart?" Gyuri said this when she came back.

"Wow, thank you for reminding me that I'm not smart." Jiwon said sarcastically. "But, who said I can't do it? I just need a simple help" 

---

The next day, Jiwon came to school early and stayed at the school gate. She looks like she's waiting for someone as she've checking her wrist watch every two minutes. The students that passes by werewaving and smiling at her but she ignores them.

"Hey you!" She finally saw the person she've been waiting for over an hour already. 

The girl pointed at herself. "Me?"

"Yeah. Um.. H-Help me" Jiwon's ears are totally red right now. She is ofcourse, embarassed, because she isn't someone who asks for help"

"Help in what?" The girl walked closer to her so they could talk. 

"Studying." Jiwon is thankful that her hoodie can hide her ears. 

"No. Sorry" The principal's daughter said and walks passes her.

"Hey- wait! I'll pay you!" She follows her and tries to grab the girl's arm.

The girl turns. "I don't need money, I'm sorry but I won't help someone who is very mean" 

Jiwon bit her lip in annoyance. "Can you.. p-please help me?" She courageously asks.

"Okay."

"Yes!" Jiwon jumps in happiness as the other girl walks away. "Hey! Let's talk later! Thanks!" 

---

When 4:00 strikes, Jiwon started walking to the library to start her work, she decided to just finish this quickly. 

She opened the door and was about to enter the library when she bumped into someone. ", can you please- Oh, hey pretty" 

The girl is pretty annoyed with Jiwon's sudden behavior. After cursing, how can she call her pretty?

"My name is Jisun. Please don't do your flirty acts to me if you just want me to help you in studying, I will help you but don't act like that, it's annoying"

Jiwon is speechless, the girl who called herself Jisun, is really pretty when she's serious.