I can't help it (SeoyeonxJiwon)

If you

Fromis_9's schedule today is to perform at MCOUNTDOWN. Last night, they had a small party at their dorm, that's why they are a little worned out today. Their manager talked to Saerom already and told the leader that they should take a rest as soon as they reach home later. Saerom was also told not to throw a party for the mean time because they've done it a lot already ever since they settled on their dorm. Especially for Jiwon, Hayoung and Chaeyoung who parties, every. single. night.

In their group, everyone is really dorky, in which where every unit is very close because they all have the same attitude but most of the time, it was Jiwon and Seoyeon who are always together, and the other members concluded that maybe there's something between the two.

The fans had witnessed a lot of clingy interactions between Seoyeon and Jiwon already, most of the shippers thinks that they're just having a dork-girlfriend-bestfriend relationship when in reality, it was a serious(?) relationship. 

It is no secret in the group that the two are always flirting, sometimes, when they're all in the living room, Jiwon and Seoyeon would excuse themselves and go in their respective room but whenever Saerom checks Jiwon's room, she's not there but ofcourse- she's on the four-people room with Seoyeon.

Here's the thing, as the group waits on the hallway, Jiwon and Seoyeon stood on the edge, a bit away from most of the members. Jiwon's eyes were scanning the fans when she felt Seoyeon poking her waist, she tried to ignore it but the latter is so close to her so even if Jisun is just standing next to her, she faced Seoyeon.

"Don't poke me too much." Seoyeon grins when Jiwon finally talked to her and grinned more when Jiwon patted her chin.

"Don't be too cute." Jiwon added and Seoyeon unnoticedly moved a bit closer to Jiwon. Jiwon can't help but to touch Seoyeon's chin. A small chuckle escaped from Jiwon's smiling lips and Seoyeon felt like she wants them, she wants those lips. She acted as if she'll bite Jiwon's lips in public.

"Ugly, don't talk to me." Jiwon warned making Seoyeon laugh a bit. 

"Alright, I'll behave" Seoyeon some strand of her hair. "Good."

And they faced the fans again.

When they reached the dorm, Saerom explained to the members what their manager told her and the girls obeyed and didn't complained because everyone is really really tired- well, except for Jiwon and Seoyeon who are in the living room while everyone is sleeping and resting.

"You're such a flirt." Jiwon started while washing her hands on the kitchen sink and Seoyeon is leaning by the wall while watching the other.

"What? I'm just clinging with my girlfriend, you know, I saw a fanmade video which tells that you're my girlfriend and that's very true." Jiwon snorted at Seoyeon's statement.

"I think we should be careful now, you know, we're just rookies and if-" Seoyeon walked close to Jiwon to shush her as she hugged her waist. 

"Don't worry to much Jwonnie, and you can't just tell me to stay away from you again because I can't," Seoyeon quickly pecked the older's lips and smiles when her girlfriend buried her face on her neck as they hug. "I can't help but to cling on you, I can't help liking you, I can't help it."

--

 

I CAN'T GET OVER FROM THAT SEOWON MOMENT LAST 180222 I CAN'T!!!