Library 2

If you

"Hello, Park Jiwon you seem so out of it, are you still here?" Chaeyoung says as she acted like she was calling someone on her phone. 

"She's not here I can't feel her." Hayoung said as she watched how Jiwon smiled while playing the fork on the spaghetti infront of her. Gyuri just laughed at the siblings and didn't minded what Jiwon is up to.

"Yeah right, I can't see her though, why is she so sm-" 

"Yeah, what, Chaeyoung?" Jiwon calmly asks as she cuts Chaeyoung's statement, comfortably crossing her arms as she look at Chaeyoung.

"Sm-smart! Right, Hayoung eonni?" Chaeyoung glanced at her sister, hoping that the other will nod but both Gyuri and Hayoung just laughed at her.

"You're getting on my nerves, Lee- I mean, um.. Can I ask you a favor?" Jiwon says as she pushes her plate towards Gyuri. "Eat, or I'll tell your dad that you're not eating." 

Well, we can say that among the three, Jiwon is closest to Gyuri.

"What favor?" Chaeyoung asks back.

"Can you ask your girlfriend about Jisun's address and contact number?" 

Chaeyoung chokes slightly. "Girlfriend?!" 

"She means Nakyung" Hayoung rolled her eyes at Chaeyoung.

"Oh, sure." 

"Are you trying to make her your girlfriend?" Gyuri worriedly asks. 

"Yeah, are you? Because you really doesn't suit her. She's so clean and you're dirty" Hayoung said and laughed together with Chaeyoung.

"Shut your mouth, I'm not dirty tch" and the siblings quickly stopped. 

---

"Park, the librarian is calling you." says the student assistant who just passed on the room where Jiwon was.

Jiwon finishes tying her hair before grabbing her backpack.

"Hi Jiwon" a group of students greeted her as she walks on the hallway.

"Good afternoon Jiwon sunbae" a young student greets her and giggles when Jiwon winked at her. 

"You called me, ma'am?" Jiwon asks as she enters the library.

"Oh here she is. Ms. Park, I got you a friend to work with, Lee Seoyeon." From the library counter, the librarian pointed at a girl pushing a cart of books. 

Jiwon nodded and was about to go to the 'Seoyeon' girl when she saw a familiar figure standing near the third shelf.

"What are you looking for?" The girl almost jumped on her place when Jiwon suddenly is standing behind her with a slight grin on the face.

"You- I-I was looking for.. Wait, why are you here?" Jisun loves books. It's already a given since she likes to study, maybe that's the reason why she's at the library. But for Jiwon, it would really be hard for Jisun to think of what reason does Jiwon has that will explain why she's at the library. Maybe Jiwon got punished?

"I.. help here." Jisun just nodded and turns around again to look for her book.

"Hey! When will you start helping me in studying?" Jiwon says as she follows Jisun who is busy searching on the shelves.

"You mean 'tutor' you?" Jisun responds as she picks a book.

"Yes. That!" Jiwon exclaims.

"Shh! Don't be too loud." Jisun rolled her eyes when she saw Jiwon grinning at her. "Anyway, I'm always here at the library after dimissal, you can come and I'll help you with the lessons you're not fond with." 

Jiwon nodded while staring at Jisun. It doesn't look like she's listening to what the girl in front of her was saying. Jisun's eyes are mesmerizing. Her skin is so fair and her voice is so cute. Her hair must've grown well and her bangs suits her amazingly. 

"Jiwon? If you don't have anything to say now then I'll get going." Jiwon came back to her senses and saw Jisun walking away from her.

"Hey-" She was about to follow Jisun again but someone pushing a book cart blocked her way. The girl is wearing headphones, and this caught Jiwon's attention. 

"Miss, you're blocking my way." The rich girl said as she glanced at Jisun who's sitting and reading on the table set now. But the girl seems unaware so 

"Hey-" She's about tap the girl's shoulder when 

"Oh, are you helping our Seoyeon now?" Jiwon turns her head to see the librarian coming towards them, when she looked back, the girl "Seoyeon" is also looking at the librarian with her headphones off. 

"Yes Maám!" Jiwon sheepishly smiles, hoping that the girl won't turn her down.

"No, I was doing this stuff by myself." Jiwon scratched her head as she saw the librarian's reaction. It's like the librarian is waiting for her explanation but she remembered Jisun and glanced at where Jisun was sitting earlier but the seat is empty now.

"Miss Park, I hope you'll know where to focus when you're doing your job." 

"Yes, maám! I gotta go!" Jiwon said as she ran to find Jisun, when she reached the hallway, she saw Jisun talking to someone she really knows. Jang Gyuri. 

hi! i removed the jiwonxjisun on the title because I thought of a new idea for this story :)