I'm here (JisunxSeoyeon)

If you

"Knock knock!" 

"Jisun unnieeeee!"

"Jzeeeen"

"Fromis' eomma~"

Seoyeon kept knocking and yelling until someone opened the room's door, disappointment is painted in her face when she saw that it was Gyuri. "Ahh- so loud, she's not here" Gyuri's expression says she just woke up. 

"Where's she?" Seoyeon's eyebrows curled when she scanned the room and it was empty, a support for Gyuri's statement.

"I don't know, she went out.."

Gyuri walked back to her bank and laid on it again, trying to continue her disturbed sleep.

"Tch you always don't care about her." The small girl murmuredas she closed the door. She sighs one time and sighed once again because of annoyance.

Where is Noh Jisun?

She was about to go back upstairs when she heard small noise from the kitchen. She quickly went there, hoping that it is her and she didn't had false hope because there is Jisun, sitting on the floor by the sink, eating snacks that they bought earlier.

"Kitchen is just near your room, I'm sure you heard me, why didn't you answered?" Seoyeon watches down at the crouching girl but she didn't got an answer.

"Are you okay?" Seoyeon asks as she sat next to Jisun, she tries to get some of Jisun's snack but Jisun didn't let her. 

"I'm fine, why are you asking. Get your own snack" Seoyeon can't help smiling because of Jisun's childishness, normally, Seoyeon is the childish one, not Jisun. But now, Jisun is really acting unusual, Seoyeon took this as an answer that she's not fine.

"You know, Gyuri unnie isn't the only person you can like." 

Jisun didn't answered. 

"Hmmm, maybe she and Saerom unnie are just really close?" 

Seoyeon tries again.

"Don't worry, I'm here for-"

"I don't want to talk about them, I want to focus on my career." Seoyeon nodded and looked at Jisun. 

But she looked away because Jisun is looking at her too and it made her blush.

"Okay.. But I want to focus on you." Seoyeon giggled when Jisun 'tch-ed at her. 

"I don't know what you're talking about" Jisun stood up and threw the plastic bag on the trashcan. 

"I know what I'm talking about" Seoyeon insisted and followed the older girl.

"Really?" Right now, Jisun is on her way to her and Gyuri's room.

"Yes, I'm very sure" Seoyeon watches as Jisun took her pillow from her bank and how Jisun glanced at the sleeping Gyuri before leaving the room.

"Don't mind me, I'm fine and I'm going to support their relationship if ever they really have one" Jisun said quietly after she closed the door. It wemt after a minute before Jisun realized that she's pinned at the door, by the one and only Seoyeon.

It is embarrassing, not just because Seoyeon who have been following her around for days is so close to her, but because their members might've caught them at that position.

"Give me a chance, unnie" There, Jisun finally looked at her, eye-to-eye.

"C-can you let me use your bed for tonight?" Seoyeon smiled and nodded quickly. Jisun hurriedly walked upstairs.

"I'll pick you up at my room tomorrow!" Seoyeon giggles.

And that night, Jisun and Seoyeon felt very very happy.