Me too (ChaeyoungxNakyung)

If you

"Nakko~ I want a hug too~" 

Jiheon and Nakyung eyed Chaeyoung as the tall girl groggily walked downstairs, her hair undone, eyes sleepy, and lips pouting. It's already 11 a.m. and everyone had finished eating and cleaning but Chaeyoung just woke up. The reason why Chaeyoung is like that was because Jiwon and Hayoung, her very good roommates woke her up with:

"Chaeyoung-ah, wake up, Jiheon's gonna take Nakyung's heart."

"Yeah right, Nakyung is with her in the living room right now."

"Uhuh, and I saw Nakyung hugged her earlier. So sweet-"

And yes, Chaeyoung hurriedly went her way downstairs to get a hug too. 

"She must be very jealous" Hayoung stated after Chaeyoung vanished. 

"Haha it's alright. Atleast she woke up." 

-

Anyway, back to the living room, as Jiheon and Nakyung watched Chaeyoung, Gyuri passed by.

"What's going on?" 

"Chaeyoung unnie is jealous" Jiheon said and laughed while she stood up from the couch and goes and hugs Gyuri. "Let's go, unnie, someone needs to take care of her Elizabeth." Gyuri chuckled and went upstairs with Jiheon.

"Ya- Chae-unnie, are you a kid?" Nakyung pouted as Chaeyoung sat beside her.

Chaeyoung who is still with her eyes closed, as if she's still sleeping, just leaned her head on Nakyung's shoulder and hug the other's waist. 

Nakyung didn't say a word after, but she wrapped her arm on Chae's shoulder and patted the sleepy girl beside her, she let Chaeyoung rest on her and smiled.

-

"Why did you gave up easily, Jiheon-aaaaah~" Jiwon complained when she saw Gyuri and Jiheon entered their room. 

"Yah Song Hayoung, why did you let Jiwon do her pranks again?"

"Appeojiiii~ it's alright~"