Time Management (Chaekyung&WonSun)

If you

"Which one's better? This red one or the green one?" Jisun, who is busy finishing her makeup saw Nakyung standing on the doorway holding two pairs of earrings. 

"Hmm, the red one" Nakyung vanishes as soon as she got an answer. 

"Unnie! Should I use red boots?!" Nakyung asks loudly from the room next to Jisun's.

"No! Be simple" Jisun chuckles and picks up her sling bag. 

"Faster, Kyung-ah, we'll be late!" Jisun calls and checks her phone if there's a message from Jiwon but there's none so she just thinks that maybe Jiwon's making a surprise for their date today.

Yes, they have a date- double date, to be clear. 

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung just woke up from her phone's sms tone when Nakyung texts her.

Nakko 💓: Hey we're on our way.

"OH " Chaeyoung ran quickly to her roommate's bed to wake her friend, Jiwon. 

"Unnie!! Wake up, we're late!" 

"Are you sure this is the restaurant they're talking about?" Jisun asks her sister because there's no sign of Chaeyoung or Jiwon or Chaeyoung and Jiwon at the place they went on.

"I guess? Maybe they're still on their way here or anything, let's just sit and wait." Nakyung and Jisun may be calm at the moment but they're both disappointed that their dates are nowhere to be found. They wish their girlfriends would come after a minute or two.

But.

That isn't the case. 

"I CHECKED MY PHONE LAST NIGHT AND I'M SURE THAT I SET MY ALARM ON" 

"Me too! But I don't know what happened to me-"

" JISUN MIGHT SMACK ME"

"UNNIE CALM DOWN!"

"I CAN'T"

"WE'RE RIDING A BIKE OKAY" 

Yes, they used their bikes because it's already rush hour and they won't make it if they'll use a cab. And yes again, they are loud and people are watching them but they're too focused on rushing to attend their dates. 

-

"Right. Two hours have passed already, let's go home now." Nakyung pouted when her older sister has decided.

They both stood up and there showed two tired girls running towards them. 

"Traffic striked-"

"Our taxi got into a trouble" 

Both Jisun's and Nakyung's eyebrows met and their arms crossed.

"Really?" They both said in annoyance. 

"Uhh.." 

Jisun glared at Jiwon and walked out. Jiwon quickly tapped Chaeyoung's shoulder and followed her girlfriend. 

Now, it's just Nakyung and Chaeyoung alone.

"I would've believed you if only you didn't came here with your disgusting face." Nakyung said and this made Chaeyoung rub her nape and pout.

"Okay. I'll take back the disgusting thing, you promised last night that we'll have a very nice date today and I'm excited because my sister would get to know you more but look at what you've done." The smaller girl sighed and sat on her seat again. 

"Look, I'm sorry, fine, I woke up late again. But I promise, I did my best to prepare for this day.. It just went wrong when I had a good sleep and I didn't got woken up by my alarm. But babe, give me a chance." 

Nakyung is really mad, but she can't express it well. And by how Chaeyoung called her 'babe'? It feels like she'll die because her girlfriend's too much, too cute, too irresistable. 

"Okay.. But if you do this again, I won't ever talk to you and your disgusting- I mean, nothing. Let's eat, I'm hungry." 

-

"Jisun- Hey hey hey please don't walk too fast." 

"Why are you even complaining?" 

"Because I'm following you and I can't follow you because you're too fast"

"Then don't follow me"

Jiwon now runs, so she could block Jisun's way. 

"What?"

"Listen to me"

"I don't want."

"You don't want me?"

"I didn't say that!"

"I'm just asking."

"Don't talk to me"

"Are you sure?" 

"I hate you"

"Are you really sure?

Jisun glares at Jiwon once again. But she didn't answer anymore, she don't want to argue with  Jiwon who is really not the right person to argue with.

"You don't want to hear my reason?" Jiwon asks and Jisun crosses her arms once again.

"I know it already, idiot." 

"You know it and you know the reason why I didn't wake up early." Jisun rolls her eyes at Jiwon.

"I hate you" Jiwon laughed when Jisun turned her back and sat on the bench.

"You can't hate me after asking me to call you at midnight" Jisun looked away when she saw the grinning Jiwon sit beside her.

"Hey" Jiwon held Jisun's hand. 

"I'm sorry, I should have been responsible" Jisun watches as Jiwon plays her hand, she can't resist 'her Jiwon'. Yes, she's claiming this annoying girl as her property.

"Okay.. But if you do this again, I won't talk to your stupid face ever again." Oh, Jisun must really be Nakyung's sister.

"Deal, because I don't have a stupid face."