Rice Cake (JiwonxJisun)

If you

Jisun settled down her book and stopped reading after hearing the noise from the kitchen. Her kitchen. She immediately got up, wore her glasses then climbs down from her bunk.

It's past lunch time and her members are busy doing their own thing. Gyuri's not in her bunk, which Jisun guesses is in the four-member room with Saerom and Nakyung. She wondered who is the person in the kitchen but she heard strums of guitars on the next room so she checked, Chaeyoung is sleeping while Seoyeon and Hayoung are playing their guitars. 

"Oh, en~" Hayoung greeted her when she peeked through the door. "Jisun eonni, do you want to join?" Seoyeon giggles as she tapped her guitar.

"Ah no.."  Jisun smiled and shakes her head. "I'm.. gonna check the kitchen" She smiles at the two before closing the door.

When she turned around, she saw Jiwon opening the cabinets in the kitchen, as if looking for something. It made Jisun chuckle when she saw Jiwon pouting and wearing a disgusted face.

"Are you looking for ice? We have some in the fridge." 

Jiwon pouted more when she saw Jisun standing behind her. 

"Why would I need ice..?" Jiwon lightly scratches her head while looking at Jisun who just shakes her head.

"Because you look furious." Jisun laughs when Jiwon turned around and goes back on looking inside the cabinet, although she can't really see because she's small.

So then, instead of just watching Jiwon, she pulled a chair and slightly pushed Jiwon so she can place the chair in front and she climbs on it. In this case, Jisun sould see what's inside the cabinet.

"Ah.. I didn't thought of that hehe" Jiwon rubs her nape as she lets Jisun. "What do you want to eat?" 

"Uh.. R-rice cake.." Jiwon flashes a toothy smile at Jisun, making the latter laugh at her.

The chef closed the cabinet and is on the process of climbing down the chair. "Okay, but what are you looking for in here? We have the ingredients in the-"

and here's the romantic moment where Jisun accidentally took a wrong step and ends up falling- right into Jiwon's arms. 

"f-fridge.." Jisun continues as they both stared at each other's eyes. Jiwon can't help smiling at the sight of Jisun blushing when they both pulled away. 

"Well.." Jiwon followed Jisun as the girl wears her apron. "I don't know how to cook and I thought we have instant rice cakes there hehe" 

But Jisun didn't replied and just continues on preparing the ingredients. 

"Are you going to cook for me?" Jiwon giggles as she tries to peek on Jisun's face which is kinda covered with her hair because- maybe Jisun is still blushing and she's lowering her head to avoid Jiwon.

"Thank you Jisun-ie! You're the best!" The kid-like girl giggles as she hugs Jisun from behind. 

This made Jisun stop what she's doing for a bit but she continues after heaving a sigh.

"What's going on here? Saerom asks as she wlks towards the two, witnessing how Jiwon pulled away from Jisun. which made her lips form a slight grin when she saw Jisun being busy on cooking. 

" She's cooking for me!" Jiwon proudly exclaims and she dances randomly beside the busy Jisun. 

Saerom, then, walked towards to Jisun and whispers. "Goodluck, this is your chance."

And Jisun blushes more, as if she's the human version of the tomatoes Jiwon is holding while dancing.