At the garden (GyurixSaerom)

If you

​​​​​First chapter dedicated to my very first ship.

 

Saerom.

After performing on MCountdown, the girls went back to their dorm to rest. 

Saerom, after being picked as the captain of their team, started practicing her duties as a leader. When all the girls have gone on their respective rooms, Saerom went to the kitchen to clean their mess from earlier. 

When she's done, she called Jiwon.

"Jiwon-ah! Come here after you change your clothes!" 

Jiwon is one of the noisiest and naughtiest member but she can be a help when it comes to cleaning- of their dorm, but maybe not her closet.

"Later capt.!" Jiwon answered. Saerom chuckled when she heard Chaeyoung, Jiwon and Hayoung laughing in their room, they're having fun again.

Saerom dried her hands and walks her way to the dorm's garden. She's thinking of watering the seedlings. But as soon as she got there, she saw Jang Gyuri. 

Gyuri.

"I thought you're in your room" Gyuri nodded and waited until Saerom close the door. 

"I knew you'll go here" Gyuri lets Saerom stand beside her before hugging her from behind. The leader smiled at the sudden action.

Fromis_9's members are clingy- well, not Jisun who hates skinship. Backhugs are normal in their group, it's very natural for them to send and receive hugs. Especially the maknaes who are really, really clingy. Sometimes, their manager even tells them to try to not hug each other for a day but they can't.

But for Saerom, this hug is different. 

Because. Everytime they're alone and Gyuri hugs her, a kiss will come next. Right. A kiss on her cheek. Additionally, Gyuri isn't someone who really loves hugging but she doesn't hate it, unlike Jisun. So for Saerom, she is indeed lucky. Gyuri is really a good hugger, plus she's very cute. 

"Is Jisun sleeping?" Saerom asks, patting Gyuri's arm around her. Gyuri hums, not the hum that states a 'yes', but the hum that comes with a shrug.

"She's cleaning the room when I went out" 

"Oh" is what Saerom could say. She didn't really want to talk about Jisun because she's quite jealous that the fans like Gyuri and Jisun together. For now, Saerom just wants to enjoy Gyuri's hug. They're always busy and most of the time, they are just practicing. Saerom and Gyuri aren't in an official relationship but they are committed to each other romantically. The "couple" doesn't want everyone to know. No one knows, even their members who are always with them. 

"Saerom" Gyuri called so she turned her head to face her. 

But, that is a wrong move. Jang. Gyu. Ri. Just. Kissed. Her. 

When Gyuri's lips landed on hers, Saerom was shocked. The kiss was sudden, but it feels like Gyuri is soothing her. Saerom responded, slowly, gently, and in sync with how Gyuri's lips move. 

They started this thing when they got to live in their dorm. It just.. happened. Saerom just felt this feeling after Gyuri confessed to her. It turns out that Gyuri started liking Saerom eversince the first day they met, in the Idol School program. 

Saerom felt Gyuri's arms twisting her for a more comfortable position as they kiss, and she was about to wrap her arms on the taller girl's neck when Park ing Jiwon yelled from the kitchen. 

"ROOOOOOMSAEEEEEE!!!" 

The two immediately pulled away. Saerom remembers she told Jiwon to come to the kitchen.  'Ugh why did I even do that'

The leader fixed her shirt, ready to go back inside. She looked at Gyuri and mouthed 'I'm sorry'. Gyuri just nodded and rubbed her nape. 

"Go in your room and help your roommate." Saerom reminded and smiled before she vanished from Gyuri's gaze. As soon as Gyuri is alone again, she touched her lips and grins. They have this commitment for about 4 months but that was their first kiss. Gyuri was thankful that she did it nicely, but then she remembered,

"Ah.. Park Jiwon, tch"