009

No Other But You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Skye was having her breakfast at the hotel when Jaejoong called her. “Hello, it’s me.”

“I know.” Skye laughed.

“Going to YG later?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yup.”

“Anybody sending you there?”

“Yup!”

“Can I go attend your lecture?” Jaejoong chuckled.

“You might create a uproar in the class.”

“Don’t you create an uproar as well?”

“Hmmm… Not really.” Skye said, eating a piece of pancake. “Maybe I can ask Yang sajang if you can make a guest appearance for today’s class?”

“Really? You are ready to announce our relationship to the world?” Skye could hear the excitement in Jaejoong’s tone.

“You are just a friend of the teacher. You know.” Skye sniggered.

“I understand.” Jaejoong sighed.

“Awwww… Come on. Isn’t it too early to do it? Look at Lee Joon-gi! He only confirmed his relationship after two years.”

“WHAT? You want me to wait for two years? What if I want to propose to you tonight?”

“Haha! Lame! You don’t look like you are someone who want to settle down so quickly!”

“Haha! My parents have already told me to bring you to see them.”

“Are you serious?” Skye’s eyes went wide and stared back at her manager with a stunned look.

“What?” Liz mouthed.

“Haha! I can already imagine the shocked look on your face.” Jaejoong laughed at the other side of the call.

“Not funny.”

“But they did tell me to bring you to see them soon!”

Skye laughed. “Maybe next time.”

“I know. I am just preparing you for the future.”

“Okay. I know. No worries. I work best under stressful environment.”

“Okay. Go eat your breakfast! Tonight we are heading to Suk-chun hyung’s Thai restaurant.”

“Woo! Khor Khun Ka! See you later.”

“Bye. Love you.”

---

After breakfast, the YG representative came to pick Skye up for her lesson. When she arrived, the trainees were having their break before her lessons so she went up to meet Yang Hyunsuk in his office.

“Come in.” Hyunsuk said.

“Sajang-nim!” Skye opened the door and greeted the man.

“Skye-ah!” Hyunsuk stood up to give her a hug. “It has been a long time since I last seen you.”

“You were away when I came back last year!”

“Ya! I went holiday with my family. How’s work?”

“Not bad. Working on my new album.”

“Have you ever thought of coming back to Seoul to continue with your career?” Hyunsuk asked.

“Why suddenly move to this topic?”

“I heard something. Well... Should I say I heard a good news…” Hyunsuk looked back at the singer with a smile.

Skye let out a sigh and sat down at the couch. “So tell me what good news that you had heard?”

“You are dating right?” Hyunsuk began. “And you are dating someone here.”

“Who told you about it?”

“Don’t worry. This secret is safe because the person, who saw you and him together, is from YG.” Hyunsuk replied.

“Okay. So you are objecting it?”

“Of course not. Why won’t I object? To be honest, I couldn’t wait for your good news.” Hyunsuk chuckled.

“Right… So I guess you know who is that HE?”

“Of course. Good choice. I would say.”

“And you are asking if I am interested in moving my career back here because of this?”

“Yes, it will help you in your relationship in the long-run.”

Skye laughed. “For one moment, I really suspect that it’s Jaejoong who told you about this.”

“Why would you suspect him?”

“Because this morning he just mentioned about going public with our relationship and now you are asking me about moving back to Seoul. It’s too much of a coincidence to be coincidence.” Skye smirked.

“Nah! He didn’t call and I am sure he doesn’t have my number unless someone had given it to him.”

“Fair enough.” Skye nodded. “So I assume you are okay with us going public if dispatch were to catch us in action?”

“I am fine. You just need to inform your record company in due course.”

“Aye aye captain!” Skye mocked him a salute. “Time for me to go for the class.”

“Alright! Do consider my suggestion.” Hyunsuk reminded before the singer left the room.

“Yes, sajang-nim!”

---

The lesson ended early for Skye and so she went off to the dance studio when she saw Winner rehearsing for music core. She went into the room quietly and waited for them to finish their rehearsal.

“Noona!” The boys ran to her the moment they ended.

“Aigoo! Why does the word noona sound so much like omma to me?” Skye chuckled.

“Skye noona, Didn’t expect you to come back so quickly!” Mino said.

“Yang sajang-nim loves to torture me with work! Haha!” Skye laughed.

“Noona, are you free tonight? It has been a long time since we last had dinner.” Jinwoo asked.

“What about tomorrow? I have something on tonight.”

“Wooo! A date? A hot date?” Seunghoon teased.

Just then Skye’s phone started ringing, a smirk appeared on her face when she saw the name. “Okay! My hot date is calling! You guys want to see how he look like?”

The four boys nodded their heads eagerly. Skye answered the video call and Jaejoong’s face appeared on her phone. “Bae, are you done with your lesson?”

“Yes, I think my juniors are interested to meet you.” Skye smiled and turned her phone around to show the four boys.

“OMO!” The four boys widened their eyes when they saw the face on the screen.

“Oh! Annyeong haseyo!” Jaejoong greeted the boys.

“Annyeong haseyo, Jaejoong sunbaenim!” The four boys bowed.

Skye was sniggering at their reaction and turned her phone back. “You scare them to death, Mr Kim!”

“Mianhae!” Jaejoong apologized.

“Aniyo!” The four boys shook their heads vigorously.

“Okay. Just kidding! Anyway the boys have just invited me for dinner tomorrow so if you have time, you may want to join us.” Skye told Jaejoong.

The four boys brightened up when they heard Skye’s invitation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter