001

No Other But You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud music could be heard from the dance studio. A group of people was practising hard on a dance. There was a girl with ponytail practising even harder than the others.

"You want my body (I’m the only one tonight)! Won’t ya get me bodied (get me bodied) Hey!” And then the music stopped when everyone in the studio struck a pose.

"Good job, everyone!" The girl clapped and bowed at the group of dancers behind her.

"Skye, you did a great job too!" The dancers told the same thing to the girl.

"Okay! You guys can go home rest well! I'll see all of you in two days time at the airport."

"Yes! See you! Good night, Skye!"

Skye waved at all the leaving dancers until the very last one before she went to the corner to rest. "All done for the day?" Another voice asked, causing the girl to turn to see her manager walking into the studio.

"Yes, Liz. My bones are breaking soon!" Skye whined the moment she saw her manager.

"Anyway your interview is out in Singapore. Do you want to see?" Liz waved her iPad at the singer.

"I'll go home and watch it. Come on! Let's go back!" Skye grabbed her bag and put on her cap before leaving the place.

"Skye! Skye!" There were fans standing outside the dancing school and screaming for her when they saw their idol walking out of the school.

Skye smiled and waved politely at them before getting into the van.

"Good news for you. After your concert tour in China, you get to enjoy a one month break." Liz announced.

"Yes! Finally my well-deserved break is coming! Wooo! My grandmother will be happy to see me!" Skye clapped happily like a little girl who had won a doll.

“Haha! I hope your grandmother will arrange a matchmaking session for you!” Liz laughed.

“WHAT? NO! I will go hide in Jeju Island!”

“Hey! It’s time for you to date! You know? Look how old are you now?” Liz said.

“Stop it! You know how much I dislike people introducing guys to me so you should stop mentioning about that.”

“Hahaha! So your interview with Toggle is actually targeting them?”

"Of course! Everytime I go back home for Lunar New Year, they will come ask me if I have any boyfriend. If not, they will ask me about the gossips of the other celebrities."

"You are not the only one! I got questioned as well! But all questions are about you! Bahahahaha!" Liz laughed.

"What's new? So who did they pair me up this time round?" Skye asked with a poker face.

"William Chan"

"Right. I just attended Happy Camp with him for movie promotion and rumour started to spread." Skye sighed.

"But the two of you do look very compatible with one another and the interaction is so to the point. Maybe you should consider him?" Liz smiled.

“We are just friends. Just let nature takes its course, okay? I don’t need a man to have a life! I have my own life already!”

“Fine.”

---

One month later, Skye's concert tour in China had f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter