011

No Other But You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the dinner with Skye's family, it was time for Jaejoong to send her back. While they were on their way to Skye's hotel, they were talking until Skye suddenly stopped talking and stared at the space in front of her.

"Bae, are you okay?" Jaejoong asked, taking glances at her.

"Bring me to your house."

"Huh?" Jaejoong was confused.

"I have an inspiration for my new song so I need to record it down."

"Araso!" Jaejoong answered once and changed his route back home.

Once they arrived at Jaejoong's house, Skye went straight to his study room to use the equipments inside. Being a singer and songwriter, Jaejoong knew that it's a taboo to talk to a songwriter when he or she was writing a song so he went on to his own stuffs while Skye continued to write her song.

One hour later, he was playing with his phone when he saw Skye walking out with an excited look on her face. "I need your opinion." She said and then she grabbed her boyfriend's hand, pulling him into the study room.

Once they were in the room, Skye ran to the computer quickly and played the music.

"How is it?" Skye looked eagerly at him.

"The melody is catching so I supposed it would be a dance song."

"Of course." Skye smirked. "And I have already thought of the title for this song. It shall be Ego-holic!"

"Ego-holic?" Jaejoong blinked.

"Yup! It means the person is freaking in love with himself or herself!" Skye beamed and sang along with the melody. "Ego ego-holic! Ego ego-holic!"

"I shall wait patiently for the end product." Jaejoong lugged his girlfriend in for a hug.

"I need to edit the melody for a little bit more before I send it to the songwriter. Give me another ten more minutes."

"Take as long as you want. The best is you can stay here forever!" Jaejoong smirked.

"Aish!" Skye smacked him lightly on the chest and went back to sit in front of the computer while Jaejoong took the couch behind her.

While Skye was busy working on the melody of her new song, Jaejoong took his phone out and snapped a picture of her back view with his fingers forming a mini heart shape. A smile was spread across his face as his fingers flew across the screen of his phone.

"Posted!" The word appeared on his phone and he smiled satisfyingly at the screen.

It was a picture of Skye's back view on his Instagram account and there was a caption below it. "I am the man behind this successful woman. Hahaha! Saranghae!"

Seconds after he posted his picture, there was an influx of comments and likes.

Many were asking for the identity of the woman in his pictures while some were giving him their wishes and hoping to see the woman's front view soon.

Of course there was also a minority of the fans scolding Jaejoong for ditching his fans for another woman. Jaejoong just shook his head and laughed it off.

"Why are you laughing?" Jaejoong looked up to see Skye facing him.

Jaejoong handed his phone to Skye and the latter's eyes went wide for one second before she shook her head with the same kind of smile that Jaejoong had when he read those comments. "I now understand why KPOP idols chose to do underground relationship instead of going public. Why would they think that the idol is ditching them?" Skye commented and handed his phone back to him.

"Anyway are you ready to overcome this obstacle together?" Jaejoong went forward to hold her hand.

"This is nothing. When I first debuted in Taiwan, I had undergone worse situation. Handling haters are much easier than backstabbers." Skye smiled and turned back to wrap up her work.

"See! This is the kind of woman I like!" Jaejoong announced proudly.

Skye stuck her tongue out at the man and turned back to send her email. "Done! I can go now."

"Why so fast? I thought I could spend more time with you." Jaejoong pouted.

"I wish I could do the same too but I need to fly off tomorrow."

"Okay! Let's go so that you have some time to pack your luggage." Jaejoong smiled.

"Thank you!" Skye tiptoed to peck him on the lips.

---

During their way back to Skye's hotel, Skye's phone started to ring. "Yes, Liz?" She answered.

"Wah! Didn't expect the two of you to go public so quickly!"

"He did it without my permission." Skye rolled her eyes. "While I was composing my song."

Jaejoong turned to give his girlfriend a look but he didn't understand what she was saying since she was speaking in Mandarin.

Skye laughed when she saw the worried look on Jaejoong's face.

"Wae?" Jaejoong asked but Skye just shook her head.

"Anyway when will it be your turn?" Liz's voice came ringing back.

"Not in a hurry. Let his fans calm down first."

"Why? They are furious?"

"Not all but there are some who are quite agitated. He showed me some of their comments."

"Ahhh! It seems like Korean fans are harder to please!" Liz sighed.

"It's okay. The heat will die down." Skye replied.

"Okay. I assume you are coming back now and you are not staying at his house." Liz chuckled.

"Yes. I am on my way back."

"Okay. See you later."

"Okay. See you later." With that Skye hung up the call.

"Liz-ssi?"

"Yup! She saw your update."

"Then?" Jaejoong looked back at her with a worried look.

"Nothing else."

"So when are you going to do it?" Jaejoong asked.

"I will go back to let my record company know first and let nature takes its course. I am very sure that I won't get that kind of extreme response like what you had gotten from your fans." Skye chuckled.

"Of course. That's because you have gotten yourself a good boyfriend!"

"Aish! Mr Kim, that's for me to determine not for you to say it yourself."

Jaejoong laughed as he stopped the car before the hotel. "I have already taken the long route but I still arrived at the hotel so quickly."

"It has been a great day." Skye smiled, his cheek lightly.

Jaejoong smiled and put his hand behind his girlfriend's neck, pulling her closer for a kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow to send you off to the airport," said Jaejoong.

"Okay. Call me when you are back home." Skye gave him a peck on the cheek before she got out of the car.

---

Several weeks passed by quickly but the news about Jaejoong's relationship didn't seem to die down. More and more fans were commenting on the pictures while some were even speculating the possibility of his girlfriend being an idol from some Korean girl groups.

But Jaejoong was too busy with his own schedule. "Hyung, shouldn't you just reveal noona's picture? I'm afraid someone may just make use of your photo to spread that she is your girlfriend." Kyeongtae shared his concern to the older man.

"Why? Are you afraid that someone will make use of me to get famous?" Jaejoong asked.

"Of course."

"It's okay. As long as I know who is my girlfriend is good enough."

"I know but I'm afraid Skye noona will get jealous if someone decided to pretend to be your girlfriend."

"Kyeongtae-ah, your Skye noona also works in the entertainment industry and for all you know, she knows it better than any one of us."

"Hyung, this is to save you from unnecessary scandal." Kyeongtae retorted.

"My conscience is clear so I am not afraid." Jaejoong assured the younger man.

"Fine. Then aren't you afraid of Skye noona having scandal with other male celebrities?"

Jaejoong went silent at his question.

"See! This is why I wanted you to go public. Mark your property before someone take it away."

"Not many men can fit Skye's criteria. I'm not worried at all."

"Tsk! I wonder why noona chose to be with you!" Kyeongtae muttered.

"Yah!"

“Let’s go for photo people filming now. You will be meeting your teacher today.”

“Okay. Let’s go!”

-

Two days after the photo-people filming, Jaejoong was filming in his own house when he received a call from KT Kim, the famous photographer. “Oh! Seonsaeng-nim...” Jaejoong answered the call.

“Jaejoong-ssi, do you remember the photo we took for Vogue?” KT Kim asked.

“Yes.”

“It was being picked in the latest issue so we would be given a chance to be the photographer for Chanel fashion show in Paris.”

“Oh? Jinjja? But I don’t think I can handle.” Jaejoong looked taken aback.

“We can find a group of people as your crew.”

“Do I have to find them myself?”

“Don’t worry! I will take care of this.”

“Yes. Kamsa hamnida, seonsaeng-nim!”

Jaejoong called Skye immediately after he ended the filming.

“Bae.”

“Oh! What’s up? Done with your filming?”

“Just finished it. I will be going to Paris for filming soon in one week time. You have time to come with me?”

“Mianhae! I have some recordings.”

“Okay.”

“Sorry! I need to go fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter