003

No Other But You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey! Why didn’t you go talk to that guy?” Angela asked as they made their way out of the pub.

“Huh? Which guy?” Skye yawned again.

“Seriously? Are you a drug addict?” Angela rolled her eyes at her friend’s action. “That singer guy! Taehyun said he is famous right? You should go talk to him!”

“Psssh! Then I will be extremely busy because I have to talk to every single guy who looked at me! Come on! I’m shagged! I need to sleep! Let’s go!”

---

"Stop looking already, hyung! She's already gone!" Junsu laughed.

"Huh?" Jaejoong's face went red upon Junsu's remark.

“You already have JaeIn. Don’t you?” Junsu sniggered.

“I don’t even know who is she and yet people can just say that she is my girlfriend.” Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, hyung! It has been a long time since I last seen a girl who could be so cool even after seeing the heavenly handsome Kim Jaejoong was staring at her.”

“What? I’m still a human being after all. I don’t see why should she be shocked to see me.”

“True that! Or she probably doesn’t know who are we.”

Jaejoong just smiled and said nothing.

"Brrr! Brrr!" Jaejoong's phone vibrated. He put down his drink and frowned at the message on the screen.

"Yah! Why do you send me a message when you are just next to me?"

"Open the message and you will know." Junsu sniggered.

Jaejoong unlocked his phone to check on the message and realized it was a video that Junsu had taken while Skye was performing on stage.

"How did you..."

“I recorded it when you were busy drooling over her.” Junsu laughed.

“Yah! I didn’t drool! I am merely admiring!”

“It’s the same, hyung! It’s the same!”

“Okay! I got to go now! I have concert rehearsal tomorrow.”

“Okay! Go home to watch the video in repeat mode right? Don't lie, hyung! I can see through you!" Junsu said, doing the 'I am watching you' action.

"Aish!" Jaejoong whacked Junsu on the arm. "Bye! I am going off now!"

"Sweet dreams, hyung!"

"I will!" Jaejoong waved his phone at the younger man and left the pub.

---

Lying on the bed, Skye was scrolling through her iPad when Angela came into her room. “Yo! What are you doing?”

“Checking out the itinerary of my Japan trip.”

“Awwww shucks! If only I could take leave to go with you, I have to go back to work.” Angela sighed.

“It’s okay! I will take picture to show you.”

“Evil!”

“Huhuhu! Can’t wait to eat all the nice food in Japan!”

“Be careful! Liz might make you run on treadmill for hours.”

“Hahaha! We shall see!” Skye smirked.

“Anyway time to go to bed! Good night!”

“Good night, madam!” Skye mocked a salute at her friend and went to bed after her friend left.

Skye woke up to find her sitting on a bench in a park. "How did I get to a park?" She muttered and then she heard someone laughing in front of her.

She looked up to see the same old man that she had dreamt about last night. "Yue Xia Lao Ren?"

The old man nodded his head as he his beard. "Very good! You still remember me?"

"How can I not remember when I just dreamt of you last night?"

"Haha!" The old man laughed, not saying any more things after that.

"So you are going to just stand here and laugh at me?" Skye blinked.

"Don't ever doubt on your fate! Fate will always come unexpectedly. Two souls are sometimes created together and in love before they’re born." After that white fog started to appear and the old man disappeared into the fog once again.

Skye opened her eyes and found herself lying on her bed. "Seriously, why do I keep having this kind of dream?" Skye thought and shook her head, trying to shake that ridiculous thought out of her mind.

Skye tried to close her eyes to sleep again. "Skye Lee, go to sleep! Skye, go to sleep..."

---

"It’s beautiful life… nan neoui gyeote isseulge.”Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter