013

No Other But You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Skye got up pretty early because she has a video conference call with the Kwon twin of YG. “Morning noona!” The twin greeted when they saw Skye’s face.

“Afternoon, Deukie! Donnie!” Skye smiled.

“Shall we start immediately?” Young Deuk asked.

“Yes please. I need to go filming in an hour time.”

“Araso. Guys, get ready.” The twin gathered the other dancers and started dancing to the music.

While Skye was watching the dance, a knock was heard and the door was opened with Jaejoong walking in. He stopped in his track when he saw his girlfriend was having a video call. “It’s okay.” Skye told him and went back to watch the dance.
Jaejoong went to lie on her bed and watched Skye from behind.

“Deukie, I think you can change the formation a little after the first chorus and then we can add the floor sliding movement after the second verse.” Skye commented.

“Araso. We will think about it and send you a video after that. Chat with you again, noona!” The Kwon twin waves happily at the camera.

“Okay! Take care! Tell iKon that I miss them! Annyeong!” Skye waved and hung up the call after that.

“Aigoo! My girlfriend is still working so hard for her dongsaengs!” Jaejoong hugged her from behind and planted a kiss on her cheek.

“Why are you up so early?” Skye asked.

“There are a lot of mosquitoes in my room. I should have come to your room to sleep and hug my human bolster.”

“Hurhur! Although this show will be posted on V-Live for now, I think your fans will be furious to see their oppa sleeping with another woman in the show.”

“What another woman? You are the official girlfriend! So why can’t I sleep with you?”

“Not when the two of us are filming for the same show. What will they think of you, dumbo?” Skye knuckled his head lightly.

Jaejoong shot her a pouty look. “Anyway we will drive to Port Alexandre later.”

“Drive?” Skye blinked. “Since when do we have a transport?”

“We rent.” Jaejoong smirked. “I drive, you rent.”

“Psssh! In the end, you need my English to get things done! No wonder you will offer to drive.” Skye rolled her eyes.

“Hehe! So smart!” Jaejoong leant in to kiss her on the cheek.

“Knock! Knock!”

“Come in.” Skye said and the door was open with Samuel standing at the door.

“Morning, Skye noona.” Samuel greeted Skye with a blush on his face. “I didn’t mean to disturb you and Jaejoong hyung.”

“It’s okay! Are you here to get your phone?” Skye smiled.

“Yes.” Samuel walked in to get his phone.

“Did you sleep well, Muel-ah?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yes but there are way too many mosquitoes.”

“Put on more insect repellant.” Skye grabbed her cosmetic bag and took a small bottle out, passing it to Samuel. “Use this. Share with this old man here.”

“Yah! What old man?”

“You are old in front of Muel! You can be his father! You know?” Skye laughed.

“Then you can be his mother too.” Jaejoong retorted.

“Hahaha! I wish I can have such big son and then I don’t need to work so hard.” Skye sighed.

“Then you guys shall be my appa and omma in Photo People!” Samuel beamed.

“Hahaha! Daebak! We have a son now.” Jaejoong laughed happily.

“Time to prepare for our filming. Get going!” Skye chased the two males out of her room so that she could change.

---

Half an hour later, the group gathered at the living hall and started their filming.

“Thanks to Skye! We don’t have to crack our heads to think of the location of our mission.” Joonhyuk said.

“Your missions are so much easier than ours.” Gunhee sighed. “Jaejoong-ah, how are you going to get there?”

“By car.” Jaejoong answered.

“Huh?” The other five were confused by his answer.

“We have international driving license.” Jaejoong wrapped his arm around Skye’s shoulders.

“Ohhhh! So nice!”

“Okay! We have to leave for our mission now! See you guys later!” Jaejoong waved at the rest, holding Skye’s hand in his.

“Bye guys!” Skye waved and left the house with Jaejoong.

The couple headed out to the car rental company. “What type of car do you want to rent?” Skye asked.

“Ferrari? Porsche?” Jaejoong smiled.

“Not like you need to even rent one when you already own one.” Skye rolled her eyes.

“Okay. You decide!”

The couple went into the car rental company whereby they went up to one of the staffs to do their registration. While waiting for their registration being done, Jaejoong started snapping Skye’s pictures.

“Okay. Mr Kim, your registration is done.” The staff informed in English.

“It’s done.” Skye told Jaejoong.

“Oh! Merci.” Jaejoong thanked the male staff and took the car key from him.

“Let me bring you to the car.”

And then the couple followed the staff to the other side of the company whereby the car was parked.

“Woo! Nice! C-Class!” Skye commented.

“Why? You like?”

“No, it’s mine.” Skye laughed.

“Oh! You bought new car?” Jaejoong asked.

“Hehe! Yes, Mr Kim!”

“Not bad! Good taste just like how you have good taste in choosing your boyfriend.” Jaejoong smirked.

“Yeorobun, is your Jaejoong oppa so self-conceited?” Skye spoke to the driving camera on the car.

Jaejoong burst out laughing upon hearing his girlfriend’s comment. Once the briefing was done, the couple set off for their mission location.

“The driving cam reminds me of a Korean show that my manager always watches.” Skye commented.

“What is the show?” Jaejoong asked.

“We Got Married.”

“Ahhh!” Jaejoong interlocked his hand with Skye’s hand and held it up.

“Yeorobun, we are married!” Jaejoong said.

“Hahahaha!” Skye laughed. “Chuka haeyo, Jaejoong-ssi!”

“Oh! Chukahae, Skye-ssi!”

“It’s nice to drive in a convertible in a foreign country. The weather is good and the person is right!”

“Aigoo! This is like a dating show for you.” Skye chuckled.

“No! It’s an official show for me to date openly. Woohoo! 날좋아해! Really really really really!”

“Hahaha! Winner is going to spazz like little fan boys!” Skye laughed.

The couple drove around the city until Skye finally realized they had just bypassed Port Alexandra III. “Mr Kim!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter