004

No Other But You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flew past quickly the girls had completed most of their planned itinerary for the day and they were now deciding on where to have dinner. "That time my ex-colleague brought me to this restaurant opened by Psy's mum. Shall we go there for dinner?" Skye asked while searching for the address of the restaurant.

"I don't mind and by the way who is Psy?"

"That one who sang ehhhhh... y lady! Op op op oppa Gangnam style!"

"Oh!"

"Ya! Anyway we are quite near to the restaurant, I think we can walk there. Let's just hope it's not fully booked!"

"Okay. If not, we can always go somewhere else."

But when the girls arrived at the place, they were surprised that the restaurant was no longer there. “Awwww man! It’s such a waste!” Skye removed her hoodie and sighed.

“It’s okay. There are other good foods around here too.”

“Let me call Taehyun and see if he has any good recommendation.” Skye said and took her phone out to call her cousin. “Oh! Taehyun-ah, is there any good recommendation for barbecue?”

“Yeah! I have one that is really good!”

“Good! Text me the address.”

“Okay. I will help you make a booking under your name.”

“Gomawo, Taehyunnie!”

“How is it?” Angela asked.

“Done. Taehyun will make a booking for us and we just need to go there to eat.”

“Yeah! It’s good to have Korean friend like you!”

“You must have saved the world in your past life to be able to meet me! Hurhur!”

Angela rolled her eyes at her friend’s reply. “Lame!”

“Ya ya! Whatever! Let’s go! Reservation is at 7:30. We still have time to get there.”

---

The two girls arrived at the restaurant and already saw a long queue outside of the restaurant. “Wah! This restaurant is indeed very popular.” Angela commented.

“Of course. Taehyun is a glutton and he loves going around looking for good food.” Skye chuckled as she entered into the restaurant, making her way to the staff. “Annyeong haseyo! I have a reservation under Skye Tsai at 7:30pm.”

“Miss Skye?” The staff asked in Mandarin.

“Yes, you know me?” Skye asked.

“Of course! I’m from Taiwan! Skye jie, I loves all of your songs!” The waitress beamed.

“Thank you. It’s nice to bump into fellow Taiwanese here!” Skye smiled.

“It’s even nicer to be able to meet a famous celebrity here!” The waitress squealed.

“Can we go to our seats first?” Angela poked her head out.

“Oh! I’m so sorry! This way please!” The waitress gestured the two into the restaurant. “As requested. This is the quietest area of our restaurant.”

“Thank you.” Skye bowed and took her seat. “Can you get us the set dinner for two?”

“Sure. Will be right back.” The waitress bowed and left the table.

“Why do you need the quietest area when there aren’t many people know you?” Angela blinked.

“Taehyun probably know his anti-social cousin very well! Haha! It’s good to be seated at the quietest part of the restaurant so that you can just sit and observe how others eat.”

“Tsk! Such a weirdo!”

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” Skye smiled.

When food came, the girls were so engrossed in their food that they didn’t even realize someone arrived from the back door and saw Skye eating happily at her table. He was none the other than, Jaejoong.

“Who are you looking at?” A voice asked.

Jaejoong turned to see his manager standing behind him. “Nothing.”

“Let’s go in.” Jaejoong’s manager said.

“Kyeongtae-ah, do you believe in fate?” Jaejoong asked his manager.

The younger man stared at the celebrity with a weird look on his face. “Huh? Hyung, why are you asking me such a weird question?”

“Just answer me.”

“Uhhhh… I guess so. It takes fate to bring two persons together.” Kyeongtae replied.

Jaejoong nodded with a happy smile on his face and made his way into the private room with his manager. He came here for a mukbang show, which would be held on V Live app, so he has never expected to bump into Skye for the second time in a day.

---

Another day had passed and Skye was hitting the gym with her cousin and Angela.

“Noona, do you need to work so hard even when you are on a holiday?” Taehyun asked.

“What? I ate too much yesterday so I need to shed those fats out!”

“Fats? Where? I didn’t see any! Oh! I see it! Your s!” Angela chuckled.

“Yah!” Skye smacked her friend’s arm. “Not funny.”

The trio started their individual exercises. Two hours later, the trio met up outside of the changing room once they were done and were ready to leave when Taehyun spotted someone. “It’s Kim Jaejoong!” He pointed at the man in cap who was walking down the stairs.

“Oh!” Angela let out a gasp and turned to look at Skye with an amusing smile.

“What?” Skye snorted.

“Nothing.” Angela shrugged.

Just then Jaejoong had also reached the entrance of the changing room where the three

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter