012

No Other But You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after the filming ended, the group stayed back to get to know each other before they bare goodbye with one another. “Ahhh! Were you aware of it on the day when I called you?” Jaejoong asked while they were on their way back.

“Yes. Seonsaeng-nim wanted to invite me to participate in this show and plus I am free during this period so why not?”

“Are you sure it’s not because of me?”

“I didn’t know you would be in the show until seonsaeng-nim told me.”

“How did you become KT Kim’s student?”

“He is my omma’s friend and I knew him when I was still a kid. I have always expressed interest in photography so he took me in as his first student.”

“Wahhh! What have I done in my past life to deserve such talented girlfriend?” Jaejoong smiled.

“You probably saved the entire world! Hahahaha!”

“I’m so excited for our trip to Paris!”

“Mr Kim, we still have other members on board.”

“It’s an official show for us to date openly.” Jaejoong beamed.

-

Two days before the departure to Paris, Skye was in Jaejoong’s house helping him with the filming for Photo People and that was also when Jaejoong posted a picture of Skye and his luggage on his Instagram account with a caption saying, “The professional is helping the unprofessional with the packing! Saranghae!”

“Get ready for people to scold you.” Jaejoong waved his phone at his girlfriend.

Skye rolled her eyes. “You better get ready for my fans to scold you! Haha!”

“Hahaha! Too bad! You are mine! They can go ahead and scold!”

“Sorry! Not yours! I belong to my parents!”

Jaejoong stuck his tongue out at her before pulling her to his side. “Seonsaeng-nim, let’s start filming!”

Jaejoong held the Go-Pro camera in front of him with one hand while the other was around Skye’s shoulders. “Yeorobun, annyeong haseyo! Jaejoong imnida. Skye is also with me.”

“Annyeong haseyo! Skye imnida!” Skye waved at the camera.

“I know I in packing my luggage so I ask Skye to come over to help me! So what should I start?”

“Toiletries?”

“Let me research on the weather first.” Jaejoong said, handing the camera to Skye. “Oh! It’s 10 degree lower than Seoul. Did you bring enough warm clothes?” Jaejoong looked up at his girlfriend.

“I’m more afraid of heat than coldness. Anyway I can always get clothes in Paris. Haha!”

“Tsk! Shopaholic!” Jaejoong shook his head disapprovingly.

“Like you are not one!”

“Aniya!”

Skye turned the camera to herself. “Yeorobun, don’t get deceived. You will find out who is the real shopaholic soon.”

“Back to the packing. I need warm clothes, coat, shoes, toiletries…” Jaejoong started writing down on his mini notebook while Skye continued shooting him.

“Okay! Let’s head to the bathroom for the toiletries.” Jaejoong signalled Skye to follow after him and the couple came to the bathroom.

Jaejoong started sliding the cabinet doors to show his skincare products.

“Wooo! You have more skincare products than me.” Skye commented from behind the camera.

“Jinjja?”

Skye nodded, using the camera.

“That’s because you are beautiful naturally!” Jaejoong winked.

Skye smacked him on the arm. “Go pack your stuff!”

“Wae? You are blushing!” Jaejoong teased as he started packing his toiletries. “Toothbrush. Tongue cleaner.”

Jaejoong put the two things into his blue toiletry bag but the two objects were sticking out like a sore thumb.

“Too small!” Skye commented. “Stay here! I’ll go get the bigger one for you.” With that, Skye handed the camera back to Jaejoong while she headed out to look for a bigger bag.

“Getting Skye here to help me is the right choice! She makes a good wife right?” Jaejoong said to the camera.

Moments later, Skye came back with a big silver pouch. “Here.”

“Gomawo.” Jaejoong beamed and took the bag from his girlfriend.

After packing the toiletries, Jaejoong and Skye started to pack the clothes. “Okay! It’s time to pack the clothes. Let me bring you to my wardrobe.” Jaejoong said as he held Skye’s hand and brought her to the second floor where his wardrobe was located.

“Who is the shopaholic here? Your wardrobe is actually located at the second level?”

Jaejoong’s face turned red at her remark. “See! My girlfriend is so naggy.”

“Pack your stuff!”

“Okay! Yeorobun, that’s all tonight! I’m going to pack my luggage before I got nagged further. Annyeong!” Jaejoong waved and moved to stand next to Skye so that she could say goodbye as well.

“Annyeong! Stay tuned for more photo people updates!”

“Wah! Finally some true alone time!” Jaejoong beamed.

“Pack your bag. Remember to take your passport.”

“After this.” Jaejoong smiled and leant in to give Skye a kiss on the lips.

---

It was the day for departure when the Photo People crew started to arrive at the airport. The first one to arrive was Joonhyuk. “Am I the first one?”

“Yes.” The PD answered.

“Ahhh! Old people can’t sleep long. Hahahaha!” Joonhyuk laughed.

“Oh! Annyeong haseyo!” A voice greeted Joonhyuk.

“Oh! Soyoung-ah!”

“Annyeong haseyo, sunbaenim!”

Slowly, the crew started to arrive one after another.

“Annyeong haseyo!” Another voice greeted the group.

“Oh! Annyeong haseyo!” The group stood up to greet the person.

“Where’s Jaejoong?” Another voice asked.

Skye turned around to see Joonhyuk walking towards them with a cup of coffee in his hand.

“He’s not here yet? I thought I would be the last one to arrive.”

“Unnie, I thought the two of you could come together.” Sunah said.

“Ahhh! I came from my grandmother’s house.”

“Ahhh!”

“Oh! Annyeong haseyo!” A familiar voice was heard.

“Ahhh! You are finally here!” Joonhyuk said.

“Oppa, are you sure you only have one luggage?” Soyoung asked.

“I have two.”

“It’s imposs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter