006

No Other But You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After resting in the apartment for a while, Skye went out with her manager and started their holiday together. The duo went to a Japanese restaurant to have their lunch when Skye did an Instagram live.

“So hello from the other side…” Skye began singing. “I must have called a thousand times… To tell you I’m sorry for everything that I’ve done.” And then she started chuckling as she shifted the camera to the food on the table. “Guys, I’m sorry to do a live video with so many good food but please pardon me. I worked hard for my concert tour so I have to replenish my energy before I can write nice songs for you guys.”

At the same time she saw a familiar name liking her live video, a smile appeared on her face and she started talking in Korean. “Sir, thank you for the like but shouldn’t you be rehearsing for your concert?” And then she reverted back to speaking Mandarin after that. “Okay! I need to eat now! I shall end it here. Bye bye!” With that Skye ended her live video.

“So he commented on your video just now?” Liz looked up with an amused look.

“Yes.”

“Cool! I think he’s interested in you! Oh! I can’t wait to see the two of you together!” Liz squealed.

“Seriously! It’s still too early to say anything.”

“But at least the two of you are showing progress.” Liz smirked.

“We are just friends for now. Although I don’t know what will happen in the future, let’s just make this simple and not complicate matter.”

“Yes yes. Whatever you say, Miss Skye.”

“Let’s eat.”

On the other side, Jaejoong couldn’t stop smiling to himself with his phone in his hand.

“Hyung, stop acting like a fool!”

“I have successfully gotten her attention!” Jaejoong smiled with a silly smile on his face.

“Seriously? This is the first time seeing you being so silly!”

“Kyeongtae, you will not understand until you find a girl you really like.” Hayeon added.

“Hyung, if the two of you were to be together in future, you two would be separated for most of the time because of your job.” Kyeongtae warned.

“They are both grown-up! You don’t need to worry so much!” Hayeon interjected.

“Okay! Time to rehearse!” Jaejoong clapped his hands and made his way out of the resting room.

---

It was Jaejoong’s first day of concert and he was nervous not because of his first concert in Japan after his military discharge, but because he was anticipating for Skye’s appearance.

He was pacing up and down in the room, hoping to see Skye coming into the room. And when the door clicked open, he looked eagerly to the door only to see Kyeongtae carrying a flower stand in.

“For you, hyung! It’s from her.” Kyeongtae smiled.

“Is she outside?” Jaejoong asked.

“No, just this flower stand.”

“Oh…” Jaejoong nodded.

“Awww… Hyung, be glad that there’s at least a card from her.” Kyeongtae waved an envelope at the older man.

Jaejoong snatched the card from him and started reading it. “Mr Kim, all the best for your concert today. I am unable to make it today so I am sending this flower stand. Cheers!”

Jaejoong slouched his shoulders in defeat.

Kyeongtae patted the older man’s shoulder. “You still have two more concerts, hyung.”

“You are right. She’s probably touring somewhere.”

“Jaejoong-ssi, two more minutes. And the concert is going to start.” One of the concert crews came into the room to inform him.

“Thank you.” Jaejoong smiled and prepared himself.

---

“Skye, why didn’t you go for the concert today?” Liz asked while shopping with Skye in Shibuya.

Skye smiled. “There are two more concerts. I’ll go on the last day.”

“Oh! Playing hard to catch huh?” Liz smirked.

“Actually I’m not that hard to chase.” Skye corrected.

“Right. Are you going to sing your song again? I don’t want a boyfriend! I need a real man!”

“Hahaha! But don’t you think the song is so suitable to my current status?”

“He does look like one especially when he isn’t wearing any clothes!” Liz chuckled.

“Ewww! You are one erted woman! You actually searched for him online?” Skye stared unbelievably at her manager.

“What? I need to do some homework on your potential boyfriend right?”

“Whatever.” Skye waved her hand at her manager and walked into a boutique.

---

Another two days passed and it was Jaejoong’s last concert in Yokohama. He was in the room, having his make-up done Kyeongtae when the door opened with Kyeongtae walking in with a big smile on his face.

“What’s with that smile?” Jaejoong asked.

Kyeongtae pointed at the door and then Jaejoong turned to see Skye walking into the room.

“Annyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter